Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,386 to 23,400 of 61397
-
11-11-18 23:34 #38012Senior Member

Posts: 192Amber / Anna
This post would fall under three categories;.
The Street Walker. Which Amber was.
Seeking Arrangements. Ditto.
UTR. Presently.
As with any former addict, once clean and sober weight gain were often imminent.
And in Amber's case, there was also another side effect. A geometrical increases in sexual appetite that's in direct correlation to her sobriety. Put it another way, Amber was always a lot of fun, but now her proclivity to please is totally off the chart. And boy, did I take advantage of her "sobriety" - perversion was an understatement.
Amber's weight gain wasn't prohibitive when we'd hooked up in late August. Her pink nippled breasts were opulent and full. Her blue-green eyes already luminous against her alabaster skin positively twinkle. Perfectly complementing her soft, rounded features. That said, I've heard Amber's weight gain has become a linear proposition.
Either way, she's great fun. Always a good time to be had.
Aiight, Dog, out.
-
11-11-18 21:27 #38011Senior Member

Posts: 694Fake cum
I think you need to video it because they one seems seems like a little much then you will get rid of all doubters and you must have one set of monstrous balls.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-18 20:54 #38010Senior Member

Posts: 192Emulsified Cornstarch
Not debating the validity of anyone's deed, but they often use heavy liquified cornstarch in the porn industry to simulate ejaculation.
Originally Posted by DoingItRight
[View Original Post]
Aiite, Dog, out.
-
11-11-18 19:46 #38009Senior Member

Posts: 52An old joke. The old hollywood trope of "the bullet with your name on it". That is one bullet meant specifically for you. That is a joke on mail delivery. Most letters are "targeted" and addressed to you. Ie has your name on it. The postal service also send junk mail. "to whom it may comcern" a letter that it doesn't matter who gets it.
Originally Posted by Shune
[View Original Post]
And there are lot more letters sent to whom it may comcern than there are specifically to you. It means the odds are higher to get a piece of "junk" mail rather than one addressed specifically to you.
-
11-11-18 19:17 #38008Senior Member

Posts: 339You should check my post history. its real. its how i do.
Originally Posted by DoingItRight
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-18 18:32 #38007Regular Member

Posts: 16Powell House rehab
I have a friend who is staying at the Powell House on 26th and Broadway I hear that there's a lot of sexual activity and drug use going on around there with the guys and girls tenants and workers, can anyone provide any information about it.
-
11-11-18 18:29 #38006Banned Member

Posts: 35Something tells me that cum is fake.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-18 17:23 #38005Senior Member

Posts: 208To whom it may concern?
Would you care to elaborate?
Originally Posted by Mango20
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-18 09:56 #38004Senior Member

Posts: 52I am not worried about the one bullet with my name on it. I am worried about the hundred with "to whom it may concern".
Originally Posted by DogPound99
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-18 06:04 #38003Senior Member

Posts: 2419Westside
Lots of LEOs. Pulling cars over left & right. Payson blocked at Pratt w 8 cars. Furrow was covered in cars.
Smallwood blocked off near Ashton. Saw some of you blowing through stops signs. Take it easy. They had guys hemmed up on Ramsay near Smallwood. Wilkins & Pulaski.
The 2nd string was out, not a lot of good quality, but I managed together in a shawty named Sara & another Ashley (both under 5 foot) Hung out w Liz, Keke, Holly, Stephanie and one I can't remember her name. My only issue is recently there's a lot on non-finishers. They want to get paid but not want to get you off. Very annoying. Some bad attitudes around. I don't find attitudes sexy at all, and if they can't take dick; they should look for another job. Don't want to know what other dates do, your boyfriend dramas, etc. Just want you to take my load of frustration of the week off. I stopped 2 dates, because I couldn't take their voice anymore. If I wanted extra frustration during sex; I'd stayed married. Hello.
Sara, Holly & Stephanie has great bootys, and Liz when she's fillled out. I see some new faces, some look good, but I prefer ones I know or get introduced to. JMHO. Meanwhile; get them boys, before the cold & LEOs get em. NT out.
-
11-10-18 23:22 #38002Senior Member

Posts: 192Words of wisdom, brother. Words of wisdom.
Errant bullet and crazy Mo. It's the wild west show in Baltimore.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
By the law of probability, a stray bullet will eventually have your name on it if you prowl long enough. It's not a question of If, but rather, when.
Happy jolly holiday yawl.
-
11-10-18 22:28 #38001Regular Member

Posts: 9You can't get a STD from a little bit of spit and some hand action. Now sucking your dick that's a little different but not from a damn Handjob! LOL.
Originally Posted by Ppecker8
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-18 20:45 #38000Senior Member

Posts: 2344Fireworks
There was a shooting between Smallwood and Bentalou street of Ashton yesterday night. I wouldn't do any looping for the next few days. LE is going to be on lockdown.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-18 19:05 #37999Senior Member

Posts: 602Pulaski, Payson, etc.
Around 5 pm, maybe 5:30 pm-6 pm, I saw at least 3 cars getting pulled over so I left. Too hot for me. Be careful out there.
Chico.
-
11-10-18 18:12 #37998Regular Member

Posts: 9Tiffany
Met tiny little tiffany the other morning. Was trying to take her to tims. She said she couldn't go inside but I seen reports she does motel dates. Figured because it was her first time with me. Very very sweet. Good mic skills. BBBJCIM was great. Will try for full service next time.
Haven't seen little erica or jodie around.










Reply With Quote




