Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,741 to 28,755 of 30350
-
11-12-18 15:26 #1610Senior Member

Posts: 30Olivia.
Is Olivia legit?
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-18 06:55 #1609Senior Member

Posts: 513Video
If you watch the news report in the article it shows them typing in the name Ashlie busty blonde.
Originally Posted by Riidii
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-18 16:19 #1608Senior Member

Posts: 147Busty blonde.
One of those said outcalls only, so you can eliminate that one.
Originally Posted by Riidii
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-18 12:08 #1607Senior Member

Posts: 293Doesn't say name. Only said busty blonde.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-18 09:11 #1606Senior Member

Posts: 513Thats Olivia
The article said ad posted under name Ashlie busty blonde for 220 hr.
Originally Posted by Riidii
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-18 05:19 #1605Senior Member

Posts: 589Dream recap of Dee
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/your-best-kept-secret-is-waiti/029424579970
In my dream, which was 2-3 months ago, she was meh. Nothing horrible other than the ankle bracelet LEO put on her, but nothing special. If you can dream for $60-80, hit it and go, might be worth it.
She wouldn't allow doggy, that was my biggest complaint. BBBJ then mish only. Too much teeth involved in the BBBJ to enjoy it and mish was, well mish.
Nice tits and soft ass, could have been an awesome visit if she had been into it and gave half an effort.
PK.
Originally Posted by Riidii
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-18 23:24 #1604Senior Member

Posts: 293This is the one I'm thinking of when I read the article.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/141770108399
-
11-09-18 20:55 #1603Senior Member

Posts: 513This one?
This could be the ad. Ashlie spelled ie and 220 hr. In the interview they mention giving the extra 20. Here is the link. I have screenshots if the ad goes down but not sure how to post those.
Originally Posted by JerseyBoi
[View Original Post]
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/802829081709
-
11-09-18 15:09 #1602Regular Member

Posts: 2Public service announcement
-
11-08-18 00:37 #1601Senior Member

Posts: 279Pawg
Yes, I mean it wasn't the worst I've seen in all honesty, but saggy tits, saggy belly with stretch marks and an ass that smells, well...like ass, I mean you add it all up and compare to the pic of what was expected and it's day and night. I wouldn't do it again even it it was 40 qv. I'm not here looking for models or whatever, but dammit I'm not going to pay for something I wouldn't even hit for free LOL.
Originally Posted by AlIngus
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 23:21 #1600Senior Member

Posts: 513Crazy.
This was posted on my own accord. I reviewed her before and had a great time. She doesn't know I posted this. I get it. YMMV. I'm not in love with her. I gave no scratch in this game. I'm not naive about any of this. Basically I had a good time with her and would like to see her do better. Great chemistry. You guys can put whatever doing in it you want but all it was is a deserved endorsement (in my opinion). Take it or leave it. Don't read any thing more into than what was posted.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 22:08 #1599Senior Member

Posts: 157Posting for Chics
This same BS happens all the time in Raleigh. Then the chic will get on here and start blasting everything. I mean if you are looking to UP your business and get new clients, don't have a guy vouch for your shitty service and give them extras. Do something about it yourself. Move areas. Lower your rates to accommodate your looks. Very few chics need to charge 200. Most that do will not do this or that and have too many rules. I can get a 10 in Vegas for 400 w / no rules.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 21:37 #1598Senior Member

Posts: 719[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-07-18 21:29 #1597Senior Member

Posts: 293Dee
She was reviewed here.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ists&p=4009483#post4009483.
-
11-07-18 20:14 #1596Senior Member

Posts: 139Alyssa follow up
My experience with her has not been good. A couple of months ago I gave her a try, had an appointment set up and she vanished. Thought I would try again a few weeks ago. Actually got to see her, but she was distracted the whole time, nervous and panicky, taking phone calls to line up a stash from her "friend". The one hour appointment ended up being about 20 minutes (including very short CFS) when she asked if I could leave for a while, so she could conduct some business with her "friend". Said she would call me when OK to return. Naturally, I never heard back from her.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





