Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 26,461 to 26,475 of 27136
-
11-09-18 03:27 #676Senior Member

Posts: 36Tna bbfs
I recently messaged a girl on TNA and asked if she offered BBFS. She told me it was double the rate. So 1/2 hour BBFS would be 300 with CIP finish. She seems hot and has decent reviews. I may TOFTT.
-
11-09-18 02:12 #675Senior Member

Posts: 318So Matuska doesn't do BBFS until the second visit? Do you think if I book 90 min she'd be ok with it?
Originally Posted by HiThere123
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-18 23:02 #674Regular Member

Posts: 7Went to 356 w 37th tonight. Saw two girls, first was middle aged with a ton of work done on her, super fit but tits were small and fake with huge scars, definitely not a looker but we did bbfscip for 140 and her pussy was super tight. The 2nd girl, her name was Sophia, she wouldn't do BBFS but she was actually a 10/10, gorgeous face, fit body, great ass, absolutely perfect and perky natural d cup breasts, and the tightest pussy I've been in since high school; 1000% worth the 100 for cfs with this beauty. Both of them were honestly pretty good fucks but as good as cumming in the bare pussy of the first was I'll be repeating just to see Sophia again, she gives a great BJ, rides a cock like a pro with some great hip action and again that body god damn. Saw some other middle aged women hanging out in the lobby as I was leaving and I'm pretty sure you could fuck them too but they both looked pretty old and gross so as long as Sophia is there I don't really see a point maybe theyre open to BBFS though but I won't be finding out.
-
11-08-18 20:58 #673Senior Member

Posts: 31She came recommended to me by another BBFSCIP provider mentioned within this thread, so I suspect she may also offer similar services. I don't know for certain though as I've never booked her; she's not really the type I go for.
Originally Posted by UncleThrax
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-18 16:32 #672Senior Member

Posts: 362April of KissApril
Does anyone know if April of KissApril is willing to do BBFSCIP and / or bare Greek and CIA?
-
11-07-18 17:36 #671Senior Member

Posts: 629I'd be mortified buying those used panties in public haha.
Originally Posted by MrFrench
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 12:39 #670Senior Member

Posts: 31Gina and Ashley are two completely different experiences. Depends what you're looking for I guess. Imo, both should be experienced at least once. Ashley does not offer greek, so if that's something you want then Gina is your girl.
Originally Posted by Kinosellis
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 20:53 #669Senior Member

Posts: 702Each porn star had her own prices for pictures, dvds, etc. Some sold panities, some didn't. I paid anywhere from $5 to $20 for photos. Some of the stars also had a "special" where you could pay $10 and spin a wheel and get a random prize which might be a dvd, used panties, free pictures, spanks (you or her) and more.
Originally Posted by HinesKarlton
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 20:51 #668Senior Member

Posts: 702I preferred Gina. Gina is more natural and more friendly, and can pretty much be anything you want her to be: dominant, submissive, or whatever. Ashley isn't. Ashley is pretty much just submissive. Also, IIRC, Ashley does not do anal, and she certainly doesn't do watersports so if you're into either of those things, Gina is a better match. Gina was also better at role-playing than Ashley was, and did a better job with the dirty talk. As always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by Kinosellis
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 18:45 #667Senior Member

Posts: 36I have an ATF in an East Windsor spa that will BBFS me no cip though. I've had bb Greek also with CIA.
Originally Posted by UncleThrax
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 17:19 #666Senior Member

Posts: 36Gina or Ashley
I like the fact that Gina is willing to do everything and anything. Ashley does have her limits. Ashley may have a nice enhanced body but the willingness of Gina to please is why I would choose Gina next time over Ashley.
Originally Posted by Kinosellis
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 11:08 #665Senior Member

Posts: 624Yeah
I might have to go to these exotica and Avns.
They showing love out there.
They taxing for pics?
I'm not into buying merch or used panties tho.
-
11-05-18 21:28 #664Senior Member

Posts: 1727Thanks for the good intel.
Originally Posted by Ericcn
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-18 20:51 #663Senior Member

Posts: 702Each to their own tastes. Many of them look better off camera than they do on screen (at least to me). But, as I've said before, there are plenty who look better on screen because of makeup and lighting. Also, you have to consider that some of the scenes and movies you're seeing were made 5-10 years ago (or more) and the porn stars have aged since then. Or had babies. I'll say that Ryan Conner still looks good. Adriana Chechik is several degrees of hotness beyond anyone else there. Penny Pax even more so. But this is all my opinion and may not match your own tastes. Before anyone asks: Of those that I listed, Ryan is the only one that is openly available at the moment. The others may or may not be and if I know the answer to that, I'm not telling. .
Originally Posted by Kinosellis
[View Original Post]
And, yes, a lot of the porn stars were openly discussing escorting at the convention. I was very amused. There were also quite a few who adamantly denied being available when asked that I know for a fact are available if you know the right contacts, and have the right amount of money.
-
11-05-18 20:42 #662Senior Member

Posts: 702I didn't and I don't know anybody who has.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





