Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11805

    Karmela

    Quote Originally Posted by YouShouldReply  [View Original Post]
    Hey! I'd love to try her out and was wondering if anyone has any info. Thanks!

    https://massage.eros.com/michigan/fi...?cat=6210&wn=1
    Also, according to the Eros page for Karmela she asks for 50 dollars pre-booking fee upfront.

  2. #11804
    Quote Originally Posted by YouShouldReply  [View Original Post]
    Hey! I'd love to try her out and was wondering if anyone has any info. Thanks!

    https://massage.eros.com/michigan/fi...?cat=6210&wn=1
    I connected with her on SA some time ago. She's a beautiful woman and pleasant but a lot of restrictions. CBJ and CFS, did not kiss or allow DATY. For those reasons, I did not see her again.

  3. #11803

    Tiffany's info

    Hello! I am new here and to the hobby. I have been reading through the forum to decide where to go to try things out for the first time and it sounds like Tiffany is popular. Can anyone send me a message with her info and give me some guidance on how to communicate, what to expect, etc. ? It would be greatly appreciated and I will be sure to report back with my experience. Thanks!

  4. #11802

    Karmela from eros

    Hey! I'd love to try her out and was wondering if anyone has any info. Thanks!

    https://massage.eros.com/michigan/fi...?cat=6210&wn=1

  5. #11801
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetLegal  [View Original Post]
    I decided to give it a try. My first time. It was quite erotic and very good. Older Korean but in great shape, spinner body, in a neighborhood in Southgate, discreet. Let's you take a shower to get oil off. I did not tip because didn't think I needed to.
    Tried to contact, your inbox is full.

  6. #11800

    Tiffany on forum

    Quote Originally Posted by SingDong99  [View Original Post]
    It's pretty apparent to me there is at least one (but probably more) usernames on here which are actually Tiffany. Look for the ones with effusive praise and statements like it was a great massage, she took the whole hour, never looked at her phone, etc. All things that are not true which anyone who has been there already knows.

    How do I know this? I wrote a honest review of her and she texted me literally five minutes later. She's on here reading so it's not much of a reach to think she'd write positive reviews of herself, especially to contradict some of the common negative comments.
    I just want to say that different experiences are the norm, with that being said I have seen Tiffany twice and both times wrote stellar reviews, not because of how much I like her but because of the overall experience, I have spent 2 separate but incredible hours with her and will hopefully spend many more. If you have not I highly suggest you see for yourself.

  7. #11799
    Quote Originally Posted by SingDong99  [View Original Post]
    It's pretty apparent to me there is at least one (but probably more) usernames on here which are actually Tiffany. Look for the ones with effusive praise and statements like it was a great massage, she took the whole hour, never looked at her phone, etc. All things that are not true which anyone who has been there already knows.

    How do I know this? I wrote a honest review of her and she texted me literally five minutes later. She's on here reading so it's not much of a reach to think she'd write positive reviews of herself, especially to contradict some of the common negative comments.
    Providers of all types (massage, escort, SW, etc) have been on this site for years doing this, it will never change. It's a free open public forum. When you suspect this, report it to the admin and let him look into it.

  8. #11798

    Tiffany on forum

    It's pretty apparent to me there is at least one (but probably more) usernames on here which are actually Tiffany. Look for the ones with effusive praise and statements like it was a great massage, she took the whole hour, never looked at her phone, etc. All things that are not true which anyone who has been there already knows.

    How do I know this? I wrote a honest review of her and she texted me literally five minutes later. She's on here reading so it's not much of a reach to think she'd write positive reviews of herself, especially to contradict some of the common negative comments.

  9. #11797

    AA providers

    Hello gents, been some time took a break from the hobby and now thinking to refresh some memories. Is there any massage providers preferably AA providers who allow mutual massages and incall locations. I know ebony is an option but she is been busy. PM is fine too.

    Be safe.

  10. #11796

    Tgbt

    Quote Originally Posted by Jkpt11  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2928369

    I have tried to contact her without success. Anyone seen her or have an info on her?
    Was told many moons ago Too Good To Be True. Good luck and report if you see her. Take one for the team as they say. A7 D.

  11. #11795

    Saigon.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaDoo2016  [View Original Post]
    Is she appointment only?
    OMG the best.

  12. #11794

    Emma

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2928369

    I have tried to contact her without success. Anyone seen her or have an info on her?

  13. #11793

    M1

    Was from out of town.

    Checked out M1 based on reports.

    Did not disappoint.

    Weird that you pay mama entry plus tip.

    Short girl big knockers.

    Did the job while I was in town.

    Shady area.

  14. #11792

    ACU on Telegraph

    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar  [View Original Post]
    I went to bloom jin, and Asian massage in Westland just to check it out. Asian massage seemed legit, but I didn't stay because it seemed a bit steep on prices. Not only that, but I read reports about them demanding large tips. (Or at least I think it was them.).

    Personally I like a good Massage, and a lot of these places don't do as good as what you can get in a mall-which is usually a very firm massage, but they charge twice the price when the only up side is privacy.

    Bloom Jin was half the price of Asian Massage, I believe Chinese provider instead of normal Korean. Probably 40's. Massage was ok but I prefer rougher. She did some amazing teasing, but after I was hard as a rock, she motioned my hand for a DIY. I didn't try to negotiate, just said no thanks and let her finish the massage. I don't have any interest in touching myself at an AMP. Afterwards I declined, she covered my guy with a towel, and started having a clock watching attitude.

    If it wasn't for that last part, I would have enjoyed the massage enough to try it again, and just ask for rougher next time. It felt comparable to what I've had at Acu. Though I admit, I didn't get the awesome massage I've heard about at Acu so many times when I went there either.
    If you're talking about ACU on Telegraph, call ahead and ask for Candy.

  15. #11791
    Quote Originally Posted by KevBoss88  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany is at Saigon nails and spa in Ferndale.
    Is she appointment only?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape