Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5161

    Not worth the money

    Those are top prices for a hooker looking for outcall only and then have rules on top of that. She should be a PSE for that price.

    Quote Originally Posted by JauntyPlow  [View Original Post]
    She still dances, can find her at Centerfolds usually. Her SM shows a DB that I would not want to have my face near her snatch. Sorry to hear she would not do the suck.

  2. #5160

    Still Dancing

    She still dances, can find her at Centerfolds usually. Her SM shows a DB that I would not want to have my face near her snatch. Sorry to hear she would not do the suck.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    Saw Vivian today. Don't think I will repeat based on services.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1406118

    We planned on an evening outcall to my hotel and communication was great throughout the day via calls and text. She arrived on time which was great too.

    She's the girl in the pics. The black hair is a wig. Her real color is red / auburn. She is the girl in the pics. She arrived and pulled up her skirt to show me her pussy no underwear. That was hot. She said she used to be a dancer.

    Donation was $2. 5 which she asked for up front. The fun started with some dancing and FIV and playing with that snatch. She was completely shaven and I had to get in for some DATY. It was fresh and clean and she seemed to like it. She asked be to fuck her but I countered by asking for a BJ. That's when she said she does not suck cock. I said Really? WTF. So we moved on to some fucking in various positions. I ended up unloading in mish in the cover. I paid a bit extra to have the fucking recorded. It came out pretty good. She also said she would do BB for an extra 1 $ but I didn't go that route. We played safe.

    She was in a bit of a rush as her friend was waiting in the car. If I repeat, I will do the half hour next time.

  3. #5159

    Vivian

    Saw Vivian today. Don't think I will repeat based on services.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1406118

    We planned on an evening outcall to my hotel and communication was great throughout the day via calls and text. She arrived on time which was great too.

    She's the girl in the pics. The black hair is a wig. Her real color is red / auburn. She is the girl in the pics. She arrived and pulled up her skirt to show me her pussy no underwear. That was hot. She said she used to be a dancer.

    Donation was $2. 5 which she asked for up front. The fun started with some dancing and FIV and playing with that snatch. She was completely shaven and I had to get in for some DATY. It was fresh and clean and she seemed to like it. She asked be to fuck her but I countered by asking for a BJ. That's when she said she does not suck cock. I said Really? WTF. So we moved on to some fucking in various positions. I ended up unloading in mish in the cover. I paid a bit extra to have the fucking recorded. It came out pretty good. She also said she would do BB for an extra 1 $ but I didn't go that route. We played safe.

    She was in a bit of a rush as her friend was waiting in the car. If I repeat, I will do the half hour next time.

  4. #5158
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoidJohn  [View Original Post]
    She was a let down for me, too. She pulled a bait and switch on me. I'm very clear without being stupid obvious about what I'm looking for. I don't travel until I know everything is setup in advance so there are no surprises.

    For her age, she's pretty damn hot. Her massage is pretty terrible. So her bait and switch was saying it's massage and HJ or pounding kitty. That wasn't what we arranged, I was still being respectful and she still gave me a terrible massage and an even worse finish.
    IDK man. I saw her recently as well and I had a good experience also. Set up was easy and she provided exactly what was discussed before hand. GFE, BBBJ, 2 pops. Didn't complain about anything even though the second pop took a while but I never went over my time though. But most girls would be like, OK we are done. Her body is pretty nice, maybe a notch down from pics posted but still representative of what you get. I would say give it a try and see. Oh and I don't care for massage, so if you do, heed the advise of what other members have said about her.

  5. #5157

    It appears she's lost a significant amount of weight

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttime123  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time poster. Do you fellows habe any info on this one? Wasn't able to find anything in any threads about her. Always thankful fellas!

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...e-now_i5007734
    Maybe on crack now. Did I say significant!

  6. #5156
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNewName  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I forgot only hookers are allowed to lie online. My b.
    No you got it right, I was making it up. I didn't expect anyone to connect the dots like that. Nonworking number equals made up story.

  7. #5155

    Baby bella and sam are doing double this week

    Got an email from the duo they are doing double this week. Friday 4 pm-10 pm incall or out outcall here, I am coming down to join them. Very juicy asess good enough to eat. They can also suck a mean dick. Last time it was good to the last drop and swallow. I think they are the best ever. Juicy pussies and nice asses, what else can you ask for. Hmm, can't wait till Friday. I am coming down to Fl.

    I think they advertise on unclassified in case you want to set up her email and web are.

    www.itsjustbella.com email justbellaxo@yahoo.com.

    A few pcs I collected mention usasexguide and you will get a special treat. She said. For me, my teeth will be on those asses and wetwet pusss.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails media_5be390113cd430.73065008_b3db1e037011ec2226827e05aa249679a939ad5f58ef55d0d66da136d1621ec6.jpg‎   media_5be390a48d5662.39349108_1f4f7a2a7ddf30f449d4fad8a3a9fae18d51139f7230a264a476d459d939862d.jpg‎   media_5be390a49fd691.49031375_cdc9e7144ffb927bd9c118cceb201eaf9d066f9b235541c0da22a561b4ccbae6.jpg‎   media_5be390b92bbc65.35755046_7c7e569ef51f4a4e44c82877333ffe34066d3753e19e84a69925be4a7846f06f.jpg‎   media_5be390b9486039.51821975_7c9bd971164972c2c6e988728ac51de826b5882ec6c91fe0bdc2d3047f09c75b.jpg‎  


  8. #5154

    Intel

    Long time lurker, first time poster. Do you fellows habe any info on this one? Wasn't able to find anything in any threads about her. Always thankful fellas!

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...e-now_i5007734

  9. #5153
    Quote Originally Posted by JauntyPlow  [View Original Post]
    I think it is hilarious that she is using pictures from her mugshots.
    Not once, but twice LOL!

  10. #5152
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustysh1990  [View Original Post]
    BBFS? You are brave.
    Yeah, it was unexpected. Wasn't the North brain thinking in that dream. She had a fantastic sounding finish to DATY that fueled it.

  11. #5151

    Defensive

    Quote Originally Posted by Rustysh1990  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I made it up. How did you know?

    It's not like half. Rate hookers ever have issues keeping a phone.
    LOL. I forgot only hookers are allowed to lie online. My b.

  12. #5150

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyNotMe  [View Original Post]
    I must say this is the first plus review, my first attempt she promised the moon and when I arrived at notell she came out and declared she didn't actually have a room and we could do car date, I passed, after much back and forth I tried again the room was just a disaster, there was so much crappie on the bed, I just left.
    She was a let down for me, too. She pulled a bait and switch on me. I'm very clear without being stupid obvious about what I'm looking for. I don't travel until I know everything is setup in advance so there are no surprises.

    For her age, she's pretty damn hot. Her massage is pretty terrible. So her bait and switch was saying it's massage and HJ or pounding kitty. That wasn't what we arranged, I was still being respectful and she still gave me a terrible massage and an even worse finish.

  13. #5149

    You left because

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyNotMe  [View Original Post]
    I must say this is the first plus review, my first attempt she promised the moon and when I arrived at notell she came out and declared she didn't actually have a room and we could do car date, I passed, after much back and forth I tried again the room was just a disaster, there was so much crappie on the bed, I just left.
    You're a smart man! I saw her before and I wasn't the least impressed. Very homely appearance. The pix are much embellished, IMHO. Actually, I went to see her, initially, a couple of years ago when she was staying near airport and because of her looks, I left. It took me a couple of years to try again and sad to say, I now understand why I didn't stay the first time.

  14. #5148
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith1855  [View Original Post]
    Yes I have tried Nikki which would be the first link. Has seen her about a handful of times and never a problem at all. I always felt safe and did not notice any problems with her at all. She also provides a wonderful massage also.
    I must say this is the first plus review, my first attempt she promised the moon and when I arrived at notell she came out and declared she didn't actually have a room and we could do car date, I passed, after much back and forth I tried again the room was just a disaster, there was so much crappie on the bed, I just left.

  15. #5147
    Senior Member


    Posts: 144

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith1855  [View Original Post]
    Yes I have tried Nikki which would be the first link. Has seen her about a handful of times and never a problem at all. I always felt safe and did not notice any problems with her at all. She also provides a wonderful massage also.
    Appreciate it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape