Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 7374
-
11-07-18 23:11 #294Regular Member

Posts: 16Little freak.
Any info on girl posting as little freak. Interested in any petite black girls that may provide Greek, feel free to pm or any preggo providers as well. Link is http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...k/168832485333.
-
11-07-18 18:01 #293Senior Member

Posts: 667Jess
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/584211009607
Does anyone have experience with Jess. Pics look hot. Seems like she rooms with Krissy? Would love to know rate, experience, safety, and discretion info if any.
-
11-07-18 17:39 #292Senior Member

Posts: 667Have you been able to contact her? I tried but no success.
Originally Posted by Donaldo
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 16:00 #291Senior Member

Posts: 49I saw her last summer in e. Windsor. She is not the girl in the pics, nor is she anything close to that hot. The service was poor and she kept saying "are you almost finished?" I would not repeat.
Originally Posted by Jolem
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 09:35 #290Senior Member

Posts: 279Joanna / Kelly / Jewles?
Edit: Just saw a Hartford post from August. Any more intel? THx again.
Hey guys, I read the thread but was wondering if anyone had experience with this Joanna / Kelly / Jewles? Different numbers, different ads, same pics pop up. Dunno if it's different providers, or the same on the go. TGTBT? Thanks!
Jewles in Springfield or Hartford - 860-809-1321 - http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/701298060678.
Kelly in Danvers. Same # - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelly-escort-danvers-408003#erotic.
Joanna in East Danvers - 401-584-0133 - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/joanna-e...windsor-420127.
-
11-07-18 08:34 #289Senior Member

Posts: 643I agree with you on this. Who is this guy who keeps giving reports on providers on STG. To give these kinds of reports, he would have to be some kind of doctor who takes blood samples when he visits a provider. If he is being robbed, he must be really losing a lot of money. LOL.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 19:37 #288Senior Member

Posts: 492Who Is She Answered
She's that chick some guy has been posting has hep c and robs and whatever other dumb bs he posts up there. If its one of you guys I wish you would stop. Its making it difficult to weed through the shit and find the good ones.
Originally Posted by BenignNine
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 18:43 #287Senior Member

Posts: 356Who is this?
Hadn't seen her post before but recently ran into her on SA.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/418593903809
-
11-06-18 12:09 #286Senior Member

Posts: 356Tonya's back?
Saw her profile updated with a new review (I don't have a paid membership) but have no idea if she's active again. Some of the pics are very old, I think, but there were a few I didn't recognize.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tonya-es...-england-62398
-
11-05-18 22:27 #285Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks
Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by Donaldo
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-18 13:49 #284Senior Member

Posts: 502Tori
Hey guys,
In the past I was looking at a hot little spinner named Tori. I did not have a chance to give her a try. She was based out of holyoke.
I have not seen her ad in a few months. I was wondering if she still takes appts.
If any of you have any info & perhaps digits, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks.
Kev.
-
11-05-18 10:16 #283Senior Member

Posts: 106Re Claire / jocelyn
Her number in the most recent ad I've found is 413-337-9055, however the ad is from about a month ago.
Originally Posted by DoinThisToLong
[View Original Post]
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...o/575253308608
-
11-04-18 19:42 #282Senior Member

Posts: 502Anyone?
Has anyone tried this provider?
Her arms look clean, no bruises or needle holes.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...w/988410402181
-
11-03-18 09:41 #281Regular Member

Posts: 10Claire / jocelyn
Does anyone have contact info on her? I have seen her before but lost her number.
-
11-03-18 01:12 #280Senior Member

Posts: 667Recommendation / UTR.
Saw Allie, Marilyn, jenny, Leigh, and Jocelyn already. Any new / recommended girls left in spfld area? Lots of girls seem to have moved on. Would love some UTR if anyone is willing to share.
Also who is this wanted girl?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...r/451569380622









Reply With Quote





