Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 7898
-
11-08-18 14:49 #2108Senior Member

Posts: 347Eve
Eve,
Originally Posted by Sfrancis118
[View Original Post]
Has flaked on me a few times as well, not worth the effort when there is younger and better around.
-
11-08-18 12:21 #2107Senior Member

Posts: 57Confirm intel
She contacted me on SA, she is ppm, thin tall blond. Good BBBJ skills, gets into it, takes direction well, reasonable conversation skills, $. 2 for hour- I uber her to me, but she does have a hotel / host.
Originally Posted by SpiceOfLife
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
11-08-18 09:20 #2106Senior Member

Posts: 289There's a pic posted somewhere on this site of her with a huge amount of splooge all over her face.
Originally Posted by Zdkint
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-18 09:17 #2105Senior Member

Posts: 289GPS is a terrible disease. AA girls have a tougher road because there are very many looking for Daddies, and it's not uncommon for them to get lower offers than their non-AA competition. I've run into the same problem with several AA girls that I had interest in, and there aren't many. Expecting double or triple what I'm used to paying.
Originally Posted by Missingcr1
[View Original Post]
Here's some more:
StrawberryCakes I like her vibe, we met for dinner, seemed dtf on next date, then the dance began. Always busy, ghosted me several times. I gave up, hit her up a couple of months later and we set a date which should have led to the FC but suddenly she had car trouble and only wanted to meet for drinks, afraid her car wouldn't be able to get to the motel, yada yada. I finally closed the book on that one. $. 5 https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...4kEMVA3Vdgkx7X.
Shortandsweet5 xo: Hit me with 5$ (that's right, 5!) I declined. https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...37lDpJZ2xR16zv.
Scarlett0504: Asking $3.5. I would have counteroffered, but when someone who looks to me to be $150 material starts off at over double, I figure it's not really worth trying to drive down her GPS prices. https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...MlaoZ0OaN6Wwx3.
-
11-08-18 08:28 #2104Senior Member

Posts: 72WYP Swing and Miss
Have spoken to the below young lady several times. Very well spoken and interesting to talk with at first, and I liked her look. When we got around to the subject she was dtf. She scoffed at my offer and said the lowest she would go was $$$$ When I tried to work down from that level she told me I obviously didn't understand what a sb / sd relationship was if I was not good with $$ Again, seemed nice, but has a very high opinion of herself and said last sd paid that much. That was months ago and she is still on site, so I guess no one else knows what a sb / sd relationship is either.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...m8pkNAGPLe7j6K
-
11-08-18 08:18 #2103Senior Member

Posts: 72Same Problem
Have run into the situation you describe with KittyKat297 several times in the last week, which is much more often than in last few years. You see a gorgeous new face, that seems new to the scene, which is just the type of person you would love to meet and you make them an offer. They accept a lower offer than you expect, but it still costs you wyp credits. They are very open to meet soon and say they will do whatever it takes to make you happy. Then the requests comes for 1/2 wired to them in advance, or the text that they can't meet until you wire 100 to their landlord. Two days ago it was a college student posting that she was in Columbia, MD. We start texting and she has a Georgia area code and says she is in school in SC. Says she just needs help until she returns to MD and is "willing" to settle for as little as 100 a week, LOL. I need to stat saving a link to their profiles, because once you report them as a scam then you can't find their profiles again, About half the time wyp refunds my credits. Would encourage others to reports scams as well.
Originally Posted by SpiceOfLife
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-18 07:30 #2102Senior Member

Posts: 368Eve. Flake
A few weeks ago contacted her on SA and traded numbers after a few site chats. Made an appointment to meet for a drink with option to retire to a hotel. She stayed in communication with me up until the desired time. When she was in the parking lot asked what I was wearing. Then disappear / ghosted.
https://www.seeking.com/member/6fcda...e-1abcd09eeec1
-
11-08-18 07:28 #2101Senior Member

Posts: 26Found a gem on SA. She's early twenties, white, cute, nice body, no drugs, doesn't smoke. Not the best head game but her cuteness and body make up for it. She is looking for one more guy. She is picky, prefers white, 30-50, non smoker. Looking to trade for a similar gem.
-
11-07-18 20:57 #2100Senior Member

Posts: 53An old friend
Tinkz50428 https://www.seeking.com/member/79d27...a-ba6abad502d0.
Those with a good memory for faces may recognize this poster, who had an older profile with different pics. I assess her as a UTR provider. I have visited with her in person about two months ago, she is very nice and worth a visit. She hosts from a motel room, with a mild (but detectable) cigarette smell. She is VERY skinny. Maybe too skinny for some. But she has good muscle tone. I am not sure if she has any habits, but her skin was clear, clean, and unblemished when I saw her. I would 100% see her again if I was that far north of Baltimore.
-
11-07-18 18:39 #2099Senior Member

Posts: 289WYP babes
Lyssaz: dtf probably heavier than I'd like. Highlandtown area. Didn't meet, probably won't $.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...BXGWE0KERpY9VG
KittyKat297 (no link as she must have blocked me) Says dtf $. 5 looked too hot to get down for that so I was suspicious. Then hit me with the "I need half up front" line to make sure I wasn't "wasting her time". I told her good luck.
-
11-07-18 09:54 #2098Senior Member

Posts: 347Deanne
I don't have first hand knowledge, but from what I recall she is UTR pro, not a s sb. I rember reading some reports on her in the past.
Originally Posted by Zdkint
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 05:14 #2097Regular Member

Posts: 9Jesse H -
Other than she's a comedy performer, I don't know anything about her. You can likely google her SA first name and comedian for her social media.
Originally Posted by JimInbMore
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 20:18 #2096Senior Member

Posts: 53Intel request
Deeannamae: https://www.seeking.com/member/6b3a3...b-5df2039e98d2.
Seems eager to meet. Anyone talked with her before?
-
11-06-18 17:35 #2095Senior Member

Posts: 393More Intel
I renewed, and I don't know why LOL. Not having much luck still.
1) Abigail2782 (https://www.seeking.com/member/ef809...5-5350d74cb44c)
Does not want anything physical.
2) oliv12334 (https://www.seeking.com/member/e6b19...c-cceb8ce05910)
Does not want anything physical.
3) girl2604 (https://www.seeking.com/member/81a63...7-1cc07071f8a9)
Does not want anything physical.
4) V3gas (https://www.seeking.com/member/466a7...2-3a83f9776d39)
She says that she's DTF. I'm trying to set something up.
-
11-06-18 10:59 #2094Senior Member

Posts: 1127Creamy Jess
Creamy? Mmm that's sounds good.
Originally Posted by JimInbMore
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





