Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,981 to 28,995 of 59518
-
11-06-18 16:31 #30538Senior Member

Posts: 55Interesting Question!
If that's my concern, I would just stay home and have the wife / girlfriend wash me.
Those nurses or care givers need to be arrested. LOL.
Originally Posted by Rrobin
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 16:11 #30537Senior Member

Posts: 259Bella is still there? I saw her a long time ago, 5-6 years. May have to go back. She does have nice tits.
Originally Posted by CampLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 14:43 #30536Senior Member

Posts: 502Wish I had seen this yesterday.
I hadn't been to Spring in a few months, and my favorite apparently has gone back to China for a bit. I drew Michelle, who was actually a really cute younger girl. But alas, the massage was 5/10 maybe, and she offered no help for the ending. Let me do a little OTC top and bottom, but that was about it. Ill ask for LuLu next time.
Originally Posted by SouthsideStan
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 13:53 #30535Banned Member

Posts: 1610Clarity for the Yellow Brick Road to the Great Wall
Even better directions. And it is northwest on 92 past Bells Ferry, not south as some mow-ron previously reported.
Originally Posted by FirmOffer
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 13:21 #30534Banned Member

Posts: 2410What's the point?
I'd only be restating what's already known, I think that's called piling on.
Originally Posted by BigComanche
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 12:50 #30533Senior Member

Posts: 611[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-06-18 12:27 #30532Senior Member

Posts: 282Young's fish market.
Originally Posted by Worf359
[View Original Post]
LMAO 😆.
-
11-06-18 11:22 #30531Banned Member

Posts: 40Table shower
Does anyone know if it is illegal to be completely naked during a table shower while the woman cleans you or are you required by law to have your genitals covered during the table shower?
-
11-06-18 11:15 #30530Banned Member

Posts: 13634Yeah, wish this city had more Filipina providers.
Originally Posted by Gayuma
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 10:22 #30529

Posts: 682[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-06-18 09:26 #30528Senior Member

Posts: 297Youngs fish market
I can vouch for the fish market smell at youngs. In my past two visits both times HJ was a given with both upper and lower UTC but both times my fingers smelled like 3 day old halibut. Great Wall has better girls and they are nice and clean.
Originally Posted by PepeLepU
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 03:36 #30527Banned Member

Posts: 332It'a in the Kroger shopping center a few doors down from Kroger. Behind Krystal.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 00:34 #30526Senior Member

Posts: 132Yuck! What's up with that. Give me a Filipina anyday.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 00:20 #30525Banned Member

Posts: 2410Youngs recon visit
4 girls working today, all dressed very nice and looking pretty.
I told them I was a Fish and Wildlife officer there to investigate the alleged fish poaching that has been previously reported on this board. In order to thoroughly check any means of hiding evidence, I then had to ask the girls to give me a full line up with hangs against the wall. I then proceeded with a full pat down and body cavity searches which only turned up dozens of sweet smelling roses, so all was good here. My conclusion here is that the monger reporting the "fishy smell" should probably wash his upper lip once in a while in order to alleviate any further erroneous reports.
-
11-05-18 23:52 #30524Banned Member

Posts: 2410Do you want to ruin a good thing?
She already knows you'll tip 150 for the service you got and enjoyed. She, or any woman for that matter, won't be too happy if you low ball her and make her feel under valued. Even if she accepts it, I guarantee it won't be as enjoyable as your first encounter. For 50 bucks I'd rather feel like it was money well invested rather than to have saved 50 and regretted it.
Originally Posted by CampLover
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






