Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,981 to 28,995 of 60954
-
11-06-18 12:27 #31974Senior Member

Posts: 282Young's fish market.
Originally Posted by Worf359
[View Original Post]
LMAO 😆.
-
11-06-18 11:22 #31973Banned Member

Posts: 40Table shower
Does anyone know if it is illegal to be completely naked during a table shower while the woman cleans you or are you required by law to have your genitals covered during the table shower?
-
11-06-18 11:15 #31972Banned Member

Posts: 13634Yeah, wish this city had more Filipina providers.
Originally Posted by Gayuma
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 10:22 #31971

Posts: 682[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-06-18 09:26 #31970Senior Member

Posts: 297Youngs fish market
I can vouch for the fish market smell at youngs. In my past two visits both times HJ was a given with both upper and lower UTC but both times my fingers smelled like 3 day old halibut. Great Wall has better girls and they are nice and clean.
Originally Posted by PepeLepU
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 03:36 #31969Banned Member

Posts: 332It'a in the Kroger shopping center a few doors down from Kroger. Behind Krystal.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 00:34 #31968Senior Member

Posts: 132Yuck! What's up with that. Give me a Filipina anyday.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 00:20 #31967Banned Member

Posts: 2410Youngs recon visit
4 girls working today, all dressed very nice and looking pretty.
I told them I was a Fish and Wildlife officer there to investigate the alleged fish poaching that has been previously reported on this board. In order to thoroughly check any means of hiding evidence, I then had to ask the girls to give me a full line up with hangs against the wall. I then proceeded with a full pat down and body cavity searches which only turned up dozens of sweet smelling roses, so all was good here. My conclusion here is that the monger reporting the "fishy smell" should probably wash his upper lip once in a while in order to alleviate any further erroneous reports.
-
11-05-18 23:52 #31966Banned Member

Posts: 2410Do you want to ruin a good thing?
She already knows you'll tip 150 for the service you got and enjoyed. She, or any woman for that matter, won't be too happy if you low ball her and make her feel under valued. Even if she accepts it, I guarantee it won't be as enjoyable as your first encounter. For 50 bucks I'd rather feel like it was money well invested rather than to have saved 50 and regretted it.
Originally Posted by CampLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-18 22:38 #31965Senior Member

Posts: 355Hmmmm.
The real question is. Who's going to be the first to pounce on a newbie? I wonder if I jump in, way back when, asking for "the goods". Read son Read!
Originally Posted by Englez2003
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-18 22:34 #31964Banned Member

Posts: 13634How tall is this Bella? Can you describe her other physical features in detail? I know of one lady there who's about 5'6" with nice tits but they're bolt-ons. The other lady is maybe 5'2", not as curvy and has natural B cups.
Originally Posted by CampLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-18 21:58 #31963Regular Member

Posts: 3NEW to Atlanta
Hello people, I m new here in Atlanta, I m 27 years old student and I m looking for best "massage" here. What you can recommend me (reasonable price) and checked spa.
Otherwise, do you maybe knows some escort service with acceptable price?
Thank you all in advance and I hope I will find something soon.
-
11-05-18 17:14 #31962Banned Member

Posts: 1610Damned cheap compass!
It could be!
Originally Posted by PepeLepU
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-18 16:32 #31961Banned Member

Posts: 13634Great Wall. Consider the Source
Originally Posted by KermitFrog
[View Original Post]
Especially THAT source.
Originally Posted by BillDavis007
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-18 16:07 #31960Banned Member

Posts: 13634If a CAMP changes in quality, it's usually not in a span of 1-2 weeks as has allegedly happened here. Rose on Buford Hwy was once touted as the hot CAMP to visit but it took months for word to get around about hustling, upselling services, shorting on time, leaving with blue balls, etc. Drove by Rose on Sunday afternoon and there wasn't a single car in the parking lot, while Top V had several cars outside. Top V has the hustle going on now as well so it'll be only a matter of time and they'll be sucking wind.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
As for stinky pussies, Chinese are known for that, especially the older ladies as they don't like to wash their pussies after they take a piss.










Reply With Quote






