Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 937 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 437 837 887 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 987 1037 ... LastLast
Results 14,041 to 14,055 of 18211
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4171

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcAlec  [View Original Post]
    Had an appointment with this young lady this morning, set it up yesterday so who knows what happens but she totally was silent, no response. Not sure about you guys but it is a challenge to set time aside to travel 1/2 hr - 45 min to a location to be shunned. No Excuse. Hope she worked out for you but plenty of others, the right one will come around.
    It is a challenge, and it is frustrating when you get the run around or silence after booking. Plenty of good options out there that won't waste your time.

  2. #4170

    I also had an appointment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia57  [View Original Post]
    Thanks have a appointment today mafia 45.
    Had an appointment with this young lady this morning, set it up yesterday so who knows what happens but she totally was silent, no response. Not sure about you guys but it is a challenge to set time aside to travel 1/2 hr - 45 min to a location to be shunned. No Excuse. Hope she worked out for you but plenty of others, the right one will come around.

  3. #4169

    Meet

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Hey gentleman, Sierra a latina UTR that needs a little help and she is looking for gentleman that are will to help her. I spoke with her and she agreed to drop her price for you senior members. Pm me for her number.

    Play hard.

    Orlo69.
    Thanks have a appointment today mafia 45.

  4. #4168

    Union park

    Looking for utr Dean rd.

  5. #4167

    UTR Crystal

    I had a dream with UTR Crystal yesterday, thank you for the great time and the effort to make a old monger feel younger. She is great and welcoming, puts you at ease. She showed ne her phone when adding me her contacts and her phone is being blown up. Treat her nice and maybe we won't scare her away. Her ad is up on sister site but she still wants to maintain a low profile.

  6. #4166
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Sierra Latina UTR

    Hey gentleman, Sierra a latina UTR that needs a little help and she is looking for gentleman that are will to help her. I spoke with her and she agreed to drop her price for you senior members. Pm me for her number.

    Play hard.

    Orlo69.

  7. #4165

    Kandi

    Thanks to Hewolf for a connection through Adriana with Kandi. The reviews posted are 100% accurate of her physical description. Great kisser, passionate, and very sexual. Get her going and you will be rewarded with a soaked bed. Oh, hold on if you go see her because it's a long way to the floor if you fall off of her bed!

    I will definitely repeat. The time with her sets the standard of what a GFE should be like!

  8. #4164
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    Liz.

    Liz contacted me on Monday to let her know she is back from her vacation. I contacted her today and met her at her incall on I Drive. Had a wonderful time like seeing a girlfriend that moved away but came back 6 months later. Liz has always been good to me excellent BBJ skills with long deep strokes the way I like it. I love the way she looked me in the eye with her long brunette hair covering one eye while sucking my cock. Then we moved to missionary and you can tell it's been a while since she had sex so wet and tight next to doggie. I pressed my hands down on her back and fucked as hard as I could. Listening to her telling me to fuck harder and faster. The nasty talk did me in and I came deep in that cover. I always have a great time with Liz but she doesn't want to walk the streets anymore. She does offer outcall, she has a car but to only people she trusts, her incall is available and she is flexible with scheduling. I have her digits if interested only to Senior members and my discretion. You will not be disappointed definitely not a clock watcher.

  9. #4163

    Kandi

    Are there any pics of Kandi? I would sure love to see what she looks like she sounds beautiful!

  10. #4162

    Kandi Sanford

    Finally got a chance to catch up with Kandi for a solo session after seeing her and Adrianna together. A quick review, Kandi is a very well proportioned early 40 ies curvy MILF with some significant Ta Tas. Arrived at her a place and treated with a nice hug, chatted for a few minutes, even offered me a drink. OF course being a boob guy, it was hard to not stare at her chest and cleavage. Off to the bedroom, laundry quickly hit the floor. Something about an attractive curvy woman laying naked on the bed just waiting for some attention, so who am I to keep her waiting? Thing got hot pretty quick, worked my way all over her body, not to mention how soft it is. I layed back and she started a a very nice wet BBBJ. On went the cover, started with mish, did I mention how flexible she is? Flexible enough to put her legs on my shoulders for some very enjoyable mish. Shifted tot doggies, another lovely view. And finished with CG. I really is a different sensation doing CG with a woman with a chest as big as hers, kind of like a nice chest to chest rhythmic massage as she is grinding down. Sorry folks, no painting the Ta Tas this time. Filled the coverin a big way. As a side note, she does get voicesterous which to me is a big turn on. Hewolf is the keeper of the digits.

    JC.

  11. #4161

    Happyinflordia

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gentleman! Well I have news for everyone. I saw Crystal last night and as always she was amazing! Crystal wanted to drum up more business and I told her she could become an advertise provider, and not have to wait for me to give out her number or for some other Monger to give out her number. So Crystal decided to go ahead and become a advertised provider on our sister site. So now she is available to all, I am posting her link below.

    Have fun.

    Orlo69.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...7866&cityid=98
    I will attest too all that orlo has said I've been seeing crystal / Tammy (crystal orlo new name LOL) for several months and for sure one of the best providers now posting on our sister site now give her a try you will be very pleased.

  12. #4160
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Crystal

    Good afternoon gentleman! Well I have news for everyone. I saw Crystal last night and as always she was amazing! Crystal wanted to drum up more business and I told her she could become an advertise provider, and not have to wait for me to give out her number or for some other Monger to give out her number. So Crystal decided to go ahead and become a advertised provider on our sister site. So now she is available to all, I am posting her link below.

    Have fun.

    Orlo69.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...7866&cityid=98

  13. #4159

    Utr

    Hey fellas, I'm still looking for a utr in Orlando for when I visit. I pretty much like all woman as long as their easy to deal with and sexy. Thanls for the help.

  14. #4158

    Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSin  [View Original Post]
    I would have to agree with both assessments! This girl is fun, but only if you can reach her. There was a time when she would respond quickly, but it was short lived. Haven't seen her in awhile, PM me her number please.
    Any chance on pm'ing me her info, would love to help support her?

  15. #4157

    First time UTR

    I met up with Crystal last week after receiving her contact info from Orlo (Thank you).

    She is outcall only which makes that difficult for me, but we got things worked out. Communication was great and we arranged to meet up at a sub-par hotel (the online ratings / reviews are hilarious) close to Universal.

    Crystal had been sending me a few pics via text and I was eager to see her in person. Door opens and I slip in. We chatted for a minute or two and things progressed from there. I'm not sure of her entire story, but let's just say this isn't her first rodeo. Very sensual, experienced and very much into the session. All positions covered, and finished with a nice tongue lashing.

    Overall, a good experience. It definitely satisfied my MILF craving as I normally prefer younger, spinner types.

    Thanks Orlo.

    Not sure if I have permission to provide contact info, so you may want to hit up Orlo if you're interested.

    -Z-.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape