Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #2093

    Creamy Jess

    Does anyone have any intel on this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/62a9c...a-de12a3da2f52

  2. #2092
    Pinkieurge https://www.seeking.com/member/c03df...d-cb8170d7536e.

    Asian. DTF, asks $$ but was quickly talked down to more reasonable rates.

    Authentic abbi https://www.seeking.com/member/69868...d-28171c484626.

    Pawg. DTF, asks at least $$. 5 - $$.

  3. #2091
    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatPlunger  [View Original Post]
    She is trying to see only one maybe two guys a week in order to pay her bills and stay on suboxone. If you can drive her to her supplier and fund her well, I'll give you a number.
    I can help her. And I love short and petite. Message me her info?

  4. #2090

    FunLovingBaby2

    Anymore info on her? I actually personally met her myself back in May under her old profile out near a notel in Edgewood. Steady contact with her since then and thought I was the only one. Rookie mistake.

  5. #2089
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiceOfLife  [View Original Post]
    I've done weekly / monthly allowance several times, but if I'm committing to something like that I'm figuring on hitting it 3-4 times a week. I had a $150 baby for months, then we went to weekly $400 which could be 3-4 times a week. I find that I usually get tired of babies quickly when I go this route, but the upside is you save money and she has a steady income she can count on. If monthly, talk about bi-weekly payments maybe 1st and 15th. No way you should front a month's allowance.
    Ok, thanks! I was figuring there had to be some distinction between ppm and monthly other than when you pay. I also didn't intend to pay a month up front even if I trusted them just because there's too much risk. I asked because I've been seeing this baby for a while now, but she's developed feelings (which I don't have a problem with), but it didn't really seem fair to pay ppm rates if some of our meets are because she actually wants to see me. I haven't had a transition like this before so I wasn't sure what's reasonable in the context.

  6. #2088

    90 lb 4'9" blonde with a booty

    She is trying to see only one maybe two guys a week in order to pay her bills and stay on suboxone. If you can drive her to her supplier and fund her well, I'll give you a number.

  7. #2087

    Marylandgirl1989

    Took some work to meet in person, but finally did. Just need to be very clear and direct in texts. Absolutely confirm with her before going to meet her. On the day, the stars aligned. Definitely DTF. Meet her for drinks and had her to the hotel room in an hour or so. $$. 5 She changed into some nice lingerie and we had a lot of fun. BBBJ, DATY and covered FS in several positions. She stayed a bit under three hours.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0f742...4-9cdbb2d5fbaa

  8. #2086

    More intel

    SweetTeacherKandi - https://www.seeking.com/member/6fa17...9-ac8cc62b36af.

    Wants $$$ per meet, depending on how far she has to drive. Friendly and nice to text with.

  9. #2085
    Quote Originally Posted by DildoBaggins77  [View Original Post]
    I've always done ppm and had a couple long term arrangements based on it but I wanted to get some feedback from you guys about monthly allowances, specifically what's a reasonable amount and a reasonable amount of meets?
    I've done weekly / monthly allowance several times, but if I'm committing to something like that I'm figuring on hitting it 3-4 times a week. I had a $150 baby for months, then we went to weekly $400 which could be 3-4 times a week. I find that I usually get tired of babies quickly when I go this route, but the upside is you save money and she has a steady income she can count on. If monthly, talk about bi-weekly payments maybe 1st and 15th. No way you should front a month's allowance.

  10. #2084
    Quote Originally Posted by DildoBaggins77  [View Original Post]
    I've always done ppm and had a couple long term arrangements based on it but I wanted to get some feedback from you guys about monthly allowances, specifically what's a reasonable amount and a reasonable amount of meets?
    Take the amount you would spend on a meet and multiply it by the number of times you'd be willing to meet per month. But as a rule, I'm not at all willing to do monthly allowance. You pay it forward, and what's to stop them from disappearing on you? I'd possibly front some cash to someone I had established an arrangement with who gave clear signs she was reliable. But I'll be honest, I've met quite a few, and the best ones are those who are least likely to ask you to front money. The best ones worth keeping around, do have steady employment, and aren't solely relying on this for income.

  11. #2083

    Question.

    I've always done ppm and had a couple long term arrangements based on it but I wanted to get some feedback from you guys about monthly allowances, specifically what's a reasonable amount and a reasonable amount of meets?

  12. #2082

    Funflirtybby: https://www.seeking.com/member/8e9ce...c-8d7bf6cd20c7.

    Wants $ to meet. To cover her phone bill. I said no.

    Bmorecountry: https://www.seeking.com/member/56039...f-f650eac3b991.

    Essentially a UTR escort. Hosts out of Aberdeen. I may check her out if I make it up that way. Seems nice in texts.
    I texted with Funflirtybby last night. Same story. Wanted me to pay her phone bill and then she'd meet. Wanted $650/ month allowance. Way too good to be true. I passed, and I assume I'm now blocked.

    Bmorecountry reached out to me. I just sent her my digits. I'll see where it goes.

  13. #2081

    Some Updates

    RNBby.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/baf95...d-a75fcef86657

    Platonic Only.

    Imahappygirl18.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/07975...0-1edeff4b19de

    This may be taken down but she was eager and dtf $$, had to go to her, too far for me.

    AngelBabeee.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/45ca5...6-7172bdd07767

    This is a new account but have met her before, she is dtf, spinner, $$. 5, eager to please, sneaking around on a BF so can be hard to communicate as they supposedly live together.

  14. #2080
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Links no longer work

    Same thing is happening with me.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiceOfLife  [View Original Post]
    I've never had an issue before, but there's no way I can view any of the links anymore, in Chrome or Explorer. It redirects me to the login page every time, copying links doesn't work either.

  15. #2079

    Here's a novel thought

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Here's a novel thought, don't be a fucking asswipe

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape