Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #412

    Any info on this

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b5277...7-4e78c31e64d4

    Bryn. DTF. But wanted to see if anyone has seen her.

  2. #411

    See my post below

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    Talking to this one right now, has anyone met her? What's a good first offer when they ask your allowance?
    Dude, I chatted with her for several weeks and after making arrangements to meet she went silent for about three days. This was the second time we had agreed to meet. I lost bucks on the FC the first time. The second time I didn't bother getting a room because I had a feeling she wasn't going to show. Sure enough, radio silent again. She always comes up with a stupid excuse (I just now got your text) as to why she didn't respond or show up.

    If you actually meet up with her, please give the rest of us a report. Good luck but I think you're wasting your time.

  3. #410
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCarr  [View Original Post]

    https://www.seeking.com/member/49e48...5-8fe58504d821

    Pretty sure this is a hustle. Get this. She isn't ready for meeting in public until she is comfortable so only discrete meetings. Yeah, ok. Comms are poor, pretty sure this is a setup.
    Talking to this one right now, has anyone met her? What's a good first offer when they ask your allowance?

  4. #409
    Quote Originally Posted by BookerTNelson  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/469dd...5-c61625e388b4

    She's a great BBBJ or Per Meet option. She tends to disappear but definitely worth a contact if BBW + BBBJ is your thing.
    What was the damage on her BBBJ?

  5. #408
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamantine  [View Original Post]
    Just adding up to the community listing.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/61ba2...b-e70400c0e9fc This one has GPS wnat $1200 for Adult actvities, wants $300 just for meet & dinner, yeah right.
    "Your 18 year old Platonic Princess". LOL. For $300? Sounds more like fin dom.

  6. #407
    Quote Originally Posted by Onexxxva  [View Original Post]
    She use to date out of a house in Alexandria. I posted about her in another forum and some jerk went back and told her. I found her on Craigslist over a year ago.
    I met Wendy once but lost her info. I assume she is still doing this under the radar. Had a great time in her basement, BJ with rimming and swallow for $ IIRC.

  7. #406

    Avoid this one

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCarr  [View Original Post]

    https://www.seeking.com/member/49e48...5-8fe58504d821

    Pretty sure this is a hustle. Get this. She isn't ready for meeting in public until she is comfortable so only discrete meetings. Yeah, ok. Comms are poor, pretty sure this is a setup.
    I texted this one off and on for several weeks and finally made arrangements to meet at the FC. Got a room but she didn't show only to get a text three days later complaining that she just got my text about the FC location. Move on!

  8. #405
    Quote Originally Posted by Onexxxva  [View Original Post]
    WE exchanged texts a few months ago. She must be semi, because she offered to come to my hotel. She asked for 300, I passed, 250 is my limit.
    I can provide more info on her if you like.

  9. #404
    Quote Originally Posted by KrishKrish  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/2390d...7-06ad9c381297

    Talked to this girl offline. Was easy. And was wishy washy. Says she can do oral in car and she knows a place. I asked for her pic and she sendme the attached. The pics all don't seem to line up. Does it sound fishy to just me. Wanted a second opinion from the more experienced.
    Pics don't seem to match but as a rule of thumb for car play. I always pick the place.

  10. #403

    Looking to share

    I am looking for someone who can host in the chantilly centreville, sterling, gainsville area. I have.

  11. #402

    Anyone know this girl. Advice from seniors

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2390d...7-06ad9c381297

    Talked to this girl offline. Was easy. And was wishy washy. Says she can do oral in car and she knows a place. I asked for her pic and she sendme the attached. The pics all don't seem to line up. Does it sound fishy to just me. Wanted a second opinion from the more experienced.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c87c1e900489b250de252521ff07f5d1bdea717d-1.jpg‎  

  12. #401

    Any intel on this

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2390d...7-06ad9c381297

    Was chatting with her. She tells me if its just oral she know a spot.

    Not sure if the pic is real. Any info will help.

  13. #400

    Bambollina.

    Saw her early this year. Couple of dinner dates, always wanted more gas money than I gave her. Never did get her to the FC.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c6999...0-bc95b8aac795

    Any one else met her?

  14. #399

    A little contribution to the community

    Just adding up to the community listing.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/61ba2...b-e70400c0e9fc This one has GPS wnat $1200 for Adult actvities, wants $300 just for meet & dinner, yeah right.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b9fdb...6-2828dc6838af DTF, she ahas kids, & the body looks like it took a tall, can work in a pitch & can host $$ per meet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/819b0...e-b92766f69dbe DTF, can host when roomate are out; asks between $$ to $$ setlle t $$. 5 for first meet.

    Few more planned, will report after meet.

  15. #398

    Missed this one

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefQueef  [View Original Post]
    This one is a go:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2e01c...1-1a43f7a9171a

    Doesn't care about much else but the money; seems like a semi-pro (former craigslist girl). $$. 5 / visit should get you whatever you want. She doesn't seem to be to picky. PM me if it works out for you, OR if you want more to trade.

    -Queefy.
    WE exchanged texts a few months ago. She must be semi, because she offered to come to my hotel. She asked for 300, I passed, 250 is my limit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape