The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 385 of 464 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 435 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 6953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1193

    Neru

    There is a hot hot Brazialian 22 YO giving full service Neru $100 a pop Great body 8242 digits.

    I'm sure some of you guys have already been with her.

  2. #1192

    Burnside

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Burnside. Some may not remember an old post of mine re locked door. It was locked when I was inside an was treated to a 3 some with no one to answer door.

    That was last winter an reported. I can think of it happening if girl is there alone an a reliable regular shows up looking for more than a rub. No way she could answer door.

    In that situation. Sometime on rare occasion it could happen but not often. Thats why they brought in that young one from NYC to cover I'm told.
    Like I said I have been going to Burnside for s3 veral years and have witnessed several changes of power but have never.

    Found door to be locked! I understand what you guys are saying, maybe lunch maybe 3 deep. I have no problem going back.

    Tomorrow night to test the waters as I am curious, just wondering why at 2 pm. I will ask Lets see what I am told and I will.

    Let everyone know.

  3. #1191

    Further Thought

    Or maybe she was feeling horny an locked the door an walked over to get some fine Columbian coffee. LOL.

  4. #1190

    Just A Thought

    Burnside. Some may not remember an old post of mine re locked door. It was locked when I was inside an was treated to a 3 some with no one to answer door.

    That was last winter an reported. I can think of it happening if girl is there alone an a reliable regular shows up looking for more than a rub. No way she could answer door.

    In that situation. Sometime on rare occasion it could happen but not often. Thats why they brought in that young one from NYC to cover I'm told.

  5. #1189

    Great Burn!

    Been around for a while and had to finally get on here and contribute. Burn is one of the best for sure. Seen them all but saw a new person at Burn that was OK looking but was very playful but have not seen her again there. I will need to message you MrD611 as I think I may have also seen Bozo the Clown. And Ron1 you seem to be the person to run things by so I will send you a message as well. That is odd the door was lockedBigBang2 on a sat. Afternoon but maybe it was just "lunch time" I hope? And not any issue.

  6. #1188
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBang2  [View Original Post]
    I ventured out on Saturday afternoon noon And made my way to Burn. Walked upstairs and found door locked, I was surprised as I have never had this happen especially mid afternoon. I waited in my car figuring maybe they are three deep and they locked the door! Half hour later no one came out so I left and headed to uncharted territory, I stopped at Gold On Main. I prepared myself for what I might find, early fifties at best but cute! Opted for the hour and off to the room we went.

    Table shower was decent the table was actually a real table shower and not a homemade like at the Burn. She washed me up super clean and hit all the nooks and crannies! Massage was average, no roaming at all was allowed, ST was ok took care of biz gave her. 4 and home I went. For a first visit I guess it was expected, def older than I care for!
    I don't go to AMPs, never have, just not my thing. It did bring up one thought, though; why are there never any Asian girls at the clubs? Last time I saw one was around 1982, at the original Arnold's on State St. There were two sisters from Taiwan working there, small girls, maybe five feet tall with, natural 38 Ds. They would rub them in your face and say "no silicone. " They were fantastic girls.

  7. #1187

    Tried Gold Rose

    I ventured out on Saturday afternoon noon And made my way to Burn. Walked upstairs and found door locked, I was surprised as I have never had this happen especially mid afternoon. I waited in my car figuring maybe they are three deep and they locked the door! Half hour later no one came out so I left and headed to uncharted territory, I stopped at Gold On Main. I prepared myself for what I might find, early fifties at best but cute! Opted for the hour and off to the room we went.

    Table shower was decent the table was actually a real table shower and not a homemade like at the Burn. She washed me up super clean and hit all the nooks and crannies! Massage was average, no roaming at all was allowed, ST was ok took care of biz gave her. 4 and home I went. For a first visit I guess it was expected, def older than I care for!

  8. #1186

    Burnside. Good Time and Bozo

    I went in to the Burnside AMP and had a good time. Started off with a pretty nice looking girl but didn't get her name, then five minutes into the session the doorbell wrang. She answered it and then I had a different girl come in. The new girl was even better looking with a nicer body, normally it works the other way around, so can't complain about the switch. Her name was Lily. I asked for hard and she gave me a nice hard massage. During the session, there was one bozo monger who came in three times and Lily had to leave to answer the door each time. The first time he didn't have any cash on him. He left and came back a second time five minutes later and said he couldn't find a bank. They told him to find an ATM at a store nearby. He then came back a third time five minutes after that once he had the cash, but must have asked 15 questions before paying the house fee and going in. Jesus christ dude, have your money before you arrive and have a smart phone or gps to look for a god damn ATM machine instead of asking the AMP girls. It was all cool though, Lily gave me an extra 10 minutes at that end to make up for the time missed with the interruptions. Not much teasing during the massage, but Lily had me flip towards the end. Allowed OTC roaming, didn't push for anything more, gave a very nice HE. I would repeat. Hopefully I get on a different time routine than bozo monger with no cash.

  9. #1185

    Floor

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardSmorgen  [View Original Post]
    I have to ask because I'm trying to visualize how this works. If you sitting in a chair, do you blow your load on the floor? I've been to Nicole several times and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be open for you to do it on her! Just asking because I may have to start thinking out of the box a little more like you!
    No Richard NOT on the floor. The poster was just asking for an getting some different vibes from some different positions that just about anyone there will do gladly if they know you an trust you.

  10. #1184

    Columbian.

    Ron,

    I have been going to Burn for a long time and have seen the several change.

    Of hands! No question about it they hold the edge on others!

    I have walked at least a hundred or so yards each way on both sides of the street.

    But have not seen anything close to a Columbian intimate wear shop, could you please share.

    Thanks in advance.

  11. #1183

    Chair Sitting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fnm123  [View Original Post]
    I got to second RonOne. Nicole has been so good to me I haven't tried anyone else. If you're nice and respectful and make reasonable requests she is playful. I've asked her to do some stuff I like but is not in typical AMPs routine. Like instead of flip and lying on my back, I sit on a chair for a while and she gets on her knees. Makes me feel like a king. Or I get on all fours on the table and she reaches underneath. I showed her pic of nuru on internet hoping they would offer soapy in table shower room but there's no door on the room so I'm not sure they will go that far. I tip 50 hh or 60 hr because it's worth it to me for her to go along w easy requests even though most places would say no or be awkward about it. She's just fun and sexy.
    I have to ask because I'm trying to visualize how this works. If you sitting in a chair, do you blow your load on the floor? I've been to Nicole several times and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be open for you to do it on her! Just asking because I may have to start thinking out of the box a little more like you!

  12. #1182
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    LOL.

    I think there is less fluid spilled in the doctor's office.

    Also, during the most exciting part of the massage, I ripped the cover, and she had to replace it after the fluid had spilled. Again, that doesn't happen during a doctor's physical.

    Clearly, this examination is more thorough.
    Sounds like you an I need TWO sheets LOL Doctor office was just an example of whereId found paper.

  13. #1181
    LOL.

    I think there is less fluid spilled in the doctor's office.

    Also, during the most exciting part of the massage, I ripped the cover, and she had to replace it after the fluid had spilled. Again, that doesn't happen during a doctor's physical.

    Clearly, this examination is more thorough.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    I enjoyed the differences. My doctors office uses the tissue paper covers so I always thought of them as sanitary but I do prefer the sheets.

    The Burnside girls are more fun once they know an trust you. More is available there without breaking the bank.

    I guess its like comparing Ying an Yang with Yung thrown in.

  14. #1180

    Greetings to all

    I can't believe I found this place, I have been desperately looking for a SH replacement.

    I was bigbangtheory on SH.

    Been a regular at Burnside, I have only seen 2 never saw a third.

    Always been treated well and never left disappointed!

    I do miss the girl from last year Jessica, she gave a great hard massage! Very powerful and was a sweetheart as well.

    I really wouldn't mind meeting the underwear lady, I think Latinas are very hot! Any info is appreciated.

    I visit Burnside once a week I don't like to change a good thing, I will post after all visit.

  15. #1179

    Obrervation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    I've been a regular of Yung at Silver Lane for quite some time now, but I decided to try Burnside after all the reports. I got Lilly. Here is my thumbnail comparison, based on limited recent experience at Burnside. (Used to go there at first, when it was the only game in town).

    The girls at Burnside are younger and prettier (I saw one other masseuse on duty.) They allow more roaming and contact on some they are not familiar with. She was fun and playful.

    I get lots of contact with Yung because she knows me. She still will not take down her top for me, which I assume is because she it not proud of her breasts, which do not seem very large. I do find her technique on the finish to be superior. I'm only looking for hand release, so I don't really care if Burnside offers more.

    I think the girls at Burnside could probably be lots of fun if you get to know them.

    Here is one detail that matters to me. Yung always strips the table and changes the sheets between customers. Burnside uses those tissue paper covers and just replaces those between sessions, leaving the sheets on. I think it is much more sanitary to change the sheets.

    Mike.
    I enjoyed the differences. My doctors office uses the tissue paper covers so I always thought of them as sanitary but I do prefer the sheets.

    The Burnside girls are more fun once they know an trust you. More is available there without breaking the bank.

    I guess its like comparing Ying an Yang with Yung thrown in.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape