Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 36,226 to 36,240 of 41302
-
11-03-18 18:00 #5077Senior Member

Posts: 561Not new.
She's far from new based on the tattoos. I haven't seen her but was told she's ok, nothing special. She was staying at Red Roof by Dunn when I thought about seeing her. She's from Kingsland, has 3-4 kids I heard post on Brunswick also.
Originally Posted by KesselRunHero
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-18 17:59 #5076Senior Member

Posts: 933https://onebackpage.com/dating/women...87452_i5004058
Any info on this one? Pm is ok.
-
11-03-18 17:54 #5075Senior Member

Posts: 933Posting ads
I would imagine a provider would only have to post a few times for their phones to ring off the hook for days, weeks to months on end. From my experience having chatted in depth with a few providers their phones ring constantly and hundreds of texts flood in nonstop when they post. I personally was shown two providers phones and they literally had 80-100 unanswered texts. My utr on sugarbabies showed me 135 messages on her page not answered LOL. Common sense would tell me it is literally impossible to keep up with all those texts and calls let alone try and hook up with them all. Especially after receiving a stellar review on the board here. Couple that with the calls or texts they do respond to they pick and choose the date with the highest donation. Looking for "new clients" is just standard protocol for them IMHO to keep the calls coming in to at least have the option because they need money all day everyday. But it is literally impossible to keep up with all of them. I know that side of the biz us mongers do not concern ourselves with LOL.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-18 17:04 #5074Senior Member

Posts: 47She's ok
I have seen her like 3 times. She works out of a hotel on the north side of Jacksonville. She does offer massages and she's very flexible with menu and price. She's very affordable but she does like to talk a lot but she does take directions well. She's been very nice to me.
Originally Posted by KesselRunHero
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-18 15:28 #5073Senior Member

Posts: 1260Interesting Topic
Been following along & taking in what everyone is saying. I feel ya in most cases that's brought up. See something you like, you're tunnel visioned goin for it. But If I may, please allow me to add my thoughts.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
Some of you guys are taking a lot for granted with these girls. Stop doing that. If a provider becomes popular overnight, just expect the line to be out the door and around the corner. Yeah, they too have their regs, their favorites, the high payin players. When these individuals arent available to them, theyll start hittin up their backlogs which is fine w / me. Thats a good time to negotiate some deals. If I'm not lucky enough to get any, Oh Well. I either go for it or I don't.
Why do they post if they seen too busy or not seeing anyone? Look below the surface on this. You think because their ad is up, that theyre going to be johnny-on-the-spot available when you attempt to contact? I always assume not, especially the popular ones. If I can't seem to get hold of them on like the 3rd or 4th try, then I'll just hit up a reg, last months flavor, a UTR, a pinch girl, or a new girl, or even one of my civies. One way or another, I'm fucking someone. Their ad still being up just tells me they didn't put out the "No Vacancy" sign (meaning they shut down / postponed / cancelled their ad) which in most cases theyre either too lazy or they got other priorities on their mind. Most leave them up and let it cycle over. But hey, I shot them a text. They get back with me, Great! If not, Oh Well again. Plan B, C, & D gets a paycheck.
Just remember, these girls don't have an actual business plan and both parties are lucky if they can keep an on-going relationship. They have more of a business cycle: sell pussy, get high, sell pussy get high, sell pussy get arrested, sell pussy get high, sell pussy OD, sell pussy--well ya know the rest.
-
11-03-18 12:44 #5072Senior Member

Posts: 788That's the way I see it
If you're not available, why post? I once knew of a girl who would post her pix and number when she was available but when she wasn't, she'd leave her ad up with pix but remove the number- until she was available again. Such a novel idea!
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-18 11:03 #5071Senior Member

Posts: 235Kim
Kim's number is disconnected or she had it changed again, just wondering does anyone has any updated info on her, you can pm Me thanks.
-
11-03-18 10:27 #5070Senior Member

Posts: 33Anyone know this one?
Just saw her. Looks like my type. Any info?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/984323430793
-
11-03-18 09:37 #5069Senior Member

Posts: 919If they're so busy
Then why would they be advertising for new clients? We aren't calling random phone numbers out of the blue. We are calling numbers on ads.
Originally Posted by Rustysh1990
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-18 01:08 #5068Senior Member

Posts: 215Just because there's no sign of it, doesn't mean it's not there.
Originally Posted by JaxKatLuver45
[View Original Post]
Same goes for all of them. 9 out of 10 have some type of drug habit.
-
11-02-18 23:57 #5067Senior Member

Posts: 2131I used to see her ad with some of them pics posted on Backpage over a year ago.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 23:50 #5066Senior Member

Posts: 2131Chris / Christy first was a stripper turn Lane ave SWan. Then started tricking on sites and was Tristan roommate for a one time.
Originally Posted by BigPoppy34
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 23:47 #5065Senior Member

Posts: 2131PH SWan Makayla been around for years. Cool chick tho.
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 21:45 #5064Senior Member

Posts: 256Information
Does anyone have any reviews for super head Sasha?
-
11-02-18 19:39 #5063Banned Member

Posts: 102It's like the entire handful of good hookers in this city are awash with regular clientele who show up on time and don't pressure them into doing things they don't want to do. Heck, it's almost like they take their pick of who they'd least dislike seeing from all the regulars chomping at the bit to see them. It's a mystery why they ignore people they don't know in favor of regulars, especially when these strangers want to raw dog, backdoor, negotiate low donations and then no show. It's a real mystery why the most popular girls from this forum are hard to schedule with as a new client. Especially when they get enough for their needs from their harem of regulars, I don't get why they'd ignore all these strangers!
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





