Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1935
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs70  [View Original Post]
    No reports in awhile and I haven't heard from her for some time. Anyone see her recently? As I've said before. Best BBBJ around, and been missing it.
    Sent you a pm.

  2. #1934

    Perhaps Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by JRad21  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one? Can't find anything anywhere on her. Looks TGTBT and also like one of the spiritual tantra crap but soon hot.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...4.htm?cat=4370
    I think she was once local. Went by the name Kimberly. She was a blonde. Single mom if I recall. Worked independent and with agencies. Body was most excellent. Always had that flakey side. Very friendly and responsive. But that was over 10 years ago. She began charging $$$ even then.

  3. #1933

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs70  [View Original Post]
    No reports in awhile and I haven't heard from her for some time. Anyone see her recently? As I've said before. Best BBBJ around, and been missing it.
    I saw her last month. Same number, she is working in the Apex / Cary area.

  4. #1932

    Layla Moon

    No reports in awhile and I haven't heard from her for some time. Anyone see her recently? As I've said before. Best BBBJ around, and been missing it.

  5. #1931
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ or cim??
    Wasn't offered, but I didn't ask. I almost didn't see her because I didn't believe she was real based on the low price she quoted for a girl that had such good pictures. You.

  6. #1930
    Quote Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur  [View Original Post]
    Not worth the time it takes to try to see her.
    Care to share some details? She ticks my boxes and I almost pulled the trigger about a week ago but she was too slow to text back.

  7. #1929
    Quote Originally Posted by PenaltyKiller  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks ago. The pics are her but a little flattering. She looked a bit rougher in person, but I know I caught her when she just woke up. Really nice girl. She's doing this because she's falling on hard times. I've seen many seekers, and she's not one of them. Service was good. She has a really nice ass. Open for any position. Worth a qv.
    BBBJ or cim??

  8. #1928

    Cyclical

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStallion2  [View Original Post]
    I agree with your point on STG but like the saying good things eventually come to a end.
    Yes, just like in finance, what goes up must go down. However, also like finance, what goes down must go up. Otherwise, the naysayers would always be right. Stay the course. This too shall pass.

  9. #1927
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Just reading about all the trash on STG and anything else for websites still around makes me cringe. We all took for granted the VIP girls like Ariel, Lindsey, Amber, and so many others, sad to think it's never coming back.
    I agree with your point on STG but like the saying good things eventually come to a end.

  10. #1926
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Just 4 years ago

    Just reading about all the trash on STG and anything else for websites still around makes me cringe. We all took for granted the VIP girls like Ariel, Lindsey, Amber, and so many others, sad to think it's never coming back.

  11. #1925

    Sugar

    I've had his one on my radar for a while but I generally shy away from the young ones. She states 21 and the menu is limited according to the ad (I know this may be to be discrete). If anyone has intel I would love to hear.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...r/078724853238

  12. #1924

    Tappin' it!

    Had a very nice time with this slim chocolate recently. Clean, no smoke smell, very laid back and pretty. Great CBJ. She doesn't do DATY any longer, but we had fun in several positions.

    https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/27186427/

    Finally got to visit this hottie. Holy shit she is so fine. I almost don't want to share. Most amazing tits. So smooth, perky and delicious. VERY hot time. I will definitely be back to see her:

    https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/27131583/

  13. #1923

    Just another Junkie

    Quote Originally Posted by PenaltyKiller  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks ago. The pics are her but a little flattering. She looked a bit rougher in person, but I know I caught her when she just woke up. Really nice girl. She's doing this because she's falling on hard times. I've seen many seekers, and she's not one of them. Service was good. She has a really nice ass. Open for any position. Worth a qv.
    Not worth the time it takes to try to see her.

  14. #1922
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan  [View Original Post]
    Her address was listed anywhere New York City so maybe she was a traveling escort. She seemed attractive in her mugshot.
    Wouldn't be shock if she off of E*o* on tour, especially being in a upscale location.

  15. #1921
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick52  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I'm curious as well. Especially being at that location, wouldn't expect trouble. Don't want to say much more!
    Her address was listed anywhere New York City so maybe she was a traveling escort. She seemed attractive in her mugshot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape