Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 11,221 to 11,235 of 13802
-
11-08-18 07:45 #2582Senior Member

Posts: 2111Visiting
If you go back through the posts here you will find plenty of links to a variety of Asian ladies.
Happy hunting.
Daz.
Originally Posted by Okimura
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 20:04 #2581Senior Member

Posts: 31Visiting chicago
Hello fellow mongers. I will be in Chicago for business. Been out of the game for a while. When I was in socal, it was easy to find these Asian apt girls through Craigslist, backpack and humaniplex. Sadly humaniplex doesn't have any volume in Chicago and BP / CL are done. Any tips on where these places are posting now?
-
11-07-18 14:38 #2580Senior Member

Posts: 56Western
Tried to find the wallace apt / cubs flag place to no avail. Going through the ads a lot of them were just duplicates with different numbers. So I just went with this place.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1183113
Says southside but its on western by archer. Lady in her 30's I'd guess, doesn't look too bad but has that weird stomach I've only seen asians have and a old tattoo. The places in bridgeport have better girls. Extremely well CBJ, with so much attention to the boys I was surprised. Afterwards everything was the typical experience. I'd say for people to pass on this one, there are better options. Or wait til it's a different girl, she told me she is only here for 20 days.
-
11-07-18 14:20 #2579Senior Member

Posts: 65OHare area
Looking for recommendations for Asian girls in the OHare area. I really like bigger boobs and msog if possible. I've tried calling and text the 312 number for wisteria and never get a response any help would be appreciated thanks guys.
-
11-06-18 23:46 #2578Senior Member

Posts: 541Same person?
Sonya used to run two ads under two different names, so I wouldn't be surprised if either of them are her too. It's just awkward if you're looking to explore and end up with the same girl.
Originally Posted by DomCorazon
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 22:14 #2577Senior Member

Posts: 877New
So looking at Adultsearch, Sonya must have been on a vacation. Looks like she comes back next Monday. Whose this Claudia Lee and the Annie Nguyen Same prices for the hour and Annie's ad uses the same words as Sonya's.
-
11-06-18 13:44 #2576Senior Member

Posts: 278Adlist bookmarked.
Originally Posted by Vicdemoan
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 13:34 #2575Senior Member

Posts: 198That's my girl
She is great! I have seen her multiple times, and have reported on it in this forum, although I haven't seen her since last month. I believe she is independent and is in school, so that may explain why it is difficult to reach her. I am not aware if she raised her prices, but I would not be surprised if she did. On the one hand, she knows that she is worth more than the $200 price you get at the typical asian place because she is young and has good service, but she may not fully understand her competition. It is hard for an asian provider to ask for too much in Chicago. She probably has enough regulars and business to justify the price increase so she doesn't have to be so high mileage.
Originally Posted by DynoJr
[View Original Post]
Anyway, that is my two cents. Go see her if you can. I'm hooked.
-
11-06-18 13:20 #2574Senior Member

Posts: 218Found these just now
https://chicago.adlist24.com/escorts/a6857
Originally Posted by MickSwagger
[View Original Post]
https://chicago.adlist24.com/escorts/a3410864
-
11-05-18 22:49 #2573Senior Member

Posts: 278Schaumburg spots from last month seem to have disappeared.
-
11-05-18 18:30 #2572Senior Member

Posts: 205Legit but good luck
She's legit, but very hard to make an appointment with especially if you're new. That ad must be old because she's not currently available (I texted her a few days ago) and her price went up.
Originally Posted by DynoJr
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-18 16:13 #2571Senior Member

Posts: 541Zoey
If someone can verify a good time and legit description, I might go back to the O'Hare Apts again. Let me know.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1108092
-
11-04-18 09:56 #2570Senior Member

Posts: 26Bad experience 35
So my go to failed me yesterday. Got in as usual, the girl was already waiting. After things started, I tried to lick some nipples while in mish, but she completely pushed me away. Damn, sucks. Saw she had some cute heels so I asked her to put them on. Tried to ask her to stand, nope. Immediatey said no and took off shoes and got back on bed. Now this place is my go to and the door person knows me but one bad round kinda sucks. You can't tell these things until transaxtion already done.
-
11-03-18 20:21 #2569Senior Member

Posts: 80I'm tempted to see her but sounds like she's a nutcase. Are her pictures close to what she looks like?
Originally Posted by DomCorazon
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-18 15:05 #2568Senior Member

Posts: 877Blocked
Blocked calls or blocked texts. She does end up talking to you though. Is there a different Marilyn, because to my somewhat refined eye, she does look / act more chineese than thai. DMichaels, she's at the usual Cumberland Cialis bathtub location. Her apartment is actually right next door to another girl. She knew she was my backup plan since Wisteria was packed and Diana was fully booked. So if you text Wisteria and they don't reply sometimes its just because they're that booked. Ask again, did anybody see Diana? Now she has two Eros ads, same number, different pics. Wondering if she is young or Sasha's age. Marilyn was talking about the other girls getting busted and arrested. Her neighbor making noises when I heard nothing. And when she came out of the bathroom, I was waiting for her on the bed. I could've swore she said, "you're still here". I did think about bailing but I'd already paid for the feature. I usually park on the street and this was the first time I had to go back to my car to move to another location. This asian dude almost pinned me in so I wouldn't have been able to leave. Anybody park by the 7/11? Thought about this, but don't want to come out and find my car towed.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






