Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,431 to 20,445 of 32188
-
11-04-18 20:56 #11758Senior Member

Posts: 428Bebe was a baby
I've been a client at AW (was a regular for sometime, but when MMS changed, I moved on). I always enjoyed my visits.
Originally Posted by GilBang
[View Original Post]
Based on my past AW experience. Bebe was very wrong. For the level of service you described, 0. 8 was generous (and others at AW received appropriate tips with much more grace).
I think I am glad I moved on.
Always be nice to the ladies (and you were, based on your post!
PA.
-
11-04-18 09:44 #11757Senior Member

Posts: 264Based on OneHit's post I returned to AW a few days ago as I hadn't been in almost 3 months and figured to post my review. Yes, there is a new MT, but the previous one is still there, she played the part of MMS during my visit and took the 1 hr fee. She mentioned the new girl without me asking. I believe this is the "Bebe" OneHit reviewed. As it is the case in NoVa, she's an older woman, I'm not a good guesser of ages, but I'll say 38-42?.
Originally Posted by VChase
[View Original Post]
Being my first time with her, I wasn't sure what to expect, so we headed to the TS. She has some good TS techniques, she was pretty thorough and on the flip handled jr and the boys pretty damn well, so much so that jr was at attention after the wash. Once back in the room, her massage skills are meh IMO. It was mostly a 5 minute backrub, followed by what seeme like a 15 minute ST. During the ST however, she massaged jr to keep him up and she did a good job of it, but at one point it was a pretty long ST, so I started flipping over myself.
Once flipped, she took off her top and skirt, nice natural C's probably, but some flabbiness in her mid section. She took her time with jr and the boys and during the session, she made the motion asking if I wanted FS, and she said she'd do it for 2. Not only I had not brought more than what I was willing to spend (as it is often suggested on the board), but also for 280 total, I can go see a provider and have, again IMO, a much better time. I politely declined and she continued with jr and got me to finish. Once cleaned up and dressed, I gave her. 8 tip and she said that for clothes off was "at least" 1 for tip, but I only had. 8, she took it obviously and said "next time".
Not sure if there will be a next time for me at AW, but it's good to know they're adding staff.
-
11-03-18 22:57 #11756Senior Member

Posts: 66Thank you! Got to go read the board.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-18 09:36 #11755Senior Member

Posts: 428Fw. Swl
Friday found me with time and opportunity -- so an hour at Franconia Wellness was enjoyed.
FW is a nice spa (good facilities, albeit the studio rooms are on the small side compared to other local businesses -- of which there are at least four within 0. 5 miles from the DMV office).
The manager / MMS greeted me, took me to the studio, collected the house fee for the hour. Ann came in a few minutes late. Ann is a sweet young lady (SWL) in her late twenties / early thirties (a NoVA surprise as the usual age-range is mid-40's and later (not intended as a criticism of any massage technician's age)). She has a very pretty face with bright eyes and a cute smile. Ann also has a great, light hearted personality (light chat and humor).
On total, this was an OK experience in all areas (TS, massage, farewell). Standard rates and tips.
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
11-02-18 20:03 #11754Senior Member

Posts: 385Jenny at Reston bodyrub. That's the #6 place on Roger Bacon dr Jenny mentioned below.
Originally Posted by ChineseConJuro
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 17:53 #11753Senior Member

Posts: 42Sun Therapy has improved
Sun therapy really has great massages. I have been going there, amongst other places, for about 3 years. It has a shower, and the massages are usually very good, if a quality massage is what you are after. The fun has improved too, maybe because they know me. No FS, so don't get me wrong. YMMV.
-
11-01-18 15:51 #11752Senior Member

Posts: 216Lying Lilly
They have Lilly answer the phone because she speaks English very well. They should not base it on that though because she lies like a rug. I have called for appointments before and had her tell me Yes, No problem and take my appointment. When arriving She would tell me "Oh, she just stepped out. " I call bullshit. The next time someone else answered to just look amazed and tell me the girl I asked for is not in today. 20 minutes earlier Lilly told me she was. She has no problem understanding, just telling the truth.
Originally Posted by TrueHeart
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-18 15:28 #11751Senior Member

Posts: 66Prostate Massage
Anyone know where one can get a good prostate massage?
-
11-01-18 14:30 #11750Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 86Latin Touch
You should make an appointment and request Sandra or Leah.
Originally Posted by Luckey
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-18 11:02 #11749Regular Member

Posts: 8FHOH Latin Touch. Saw Vivian
Stopped by earlier this week for my first visit to FHOH. Went early in the day without an appointment expect they would not be too busy. Vivian at the front desk collected the $. 20 and escorted me to the back. She is an attractive 30 ish that said she has worked there for a long time but her English is not strong. Medium massage with lots of oil that she towels off at the end. She was comfortable with utc roaming but would not take anything off. Standard nova finish. Was hoping for the dinner menu but got the early bird breakfast menu. Will not return as the price is too high for the service.
-
10-31-18 19:16 #11748Senior Member

Posts: 278Cici
Hey gents,
Originally Posted by JimBliss478
[View Original Post]
Regarding Cici and her asking for tip up front. Please pm me or state what that damage would be. Thanks in advance!
Creepin.
-
10-31-18 15:58 #11747Senior Member

Posts: 219Have You Ever Had a Bad Review?
I appreciate you posting. Is it possible to add context and depth to your reviews? Not sure how others feel, but they don't help me in my decision making. If you're reserved I understand. Just MOHO. Happy Halloween!
.
Originally Posted by OneHitWonders
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-18 12:35 #11746Regular Member

Posts: 5Pretty Blah
Stopped by MM Therapy at the end of Digges. Hadn't been here before so decided to try it out. Older slightly overweight lady (forgot to snag her name) was available sitting in couch looking out the door. The place was quite clean / had no smells. Opted for 30 minutes. Massage was ok. Wouldn't repeat. 4.
-
10-31-18 11:28 #11745Shill for CC Wellness Center. Ignore everything I say.

Posts: 200Annandale Wellness. New Asian Staff. Bebe, Awesome! It is a real treat!
Enjoyed a 1-hour massage session with Bebe. This is a very high quality Spa. Bebe's service was great and ambiance was wonderful. Very good massage techniques! Surely will return again. It is a real treat! Overall, MUST to visit.
-
10-31-18 08:45 #11744Regular Member

Posts: 20[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
That's two, wanna guess what happens at three?
A2












Reply With Quote




