Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5079

    She's ok

    Quote Originally Posted by KesselRunHero  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her. Looks like my type. Any info?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/984323430793
    I have seen her like 3 times. She works out of a hotel on the north side of Jacksonville. She does offer massages and she's very flexible with menu and price. She's very affordable but she does like to talk a lot but she does take directions well. She's been very nice to me.

  2. #5078
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Interesting Topic

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Then why would they be advertising for new clients? We aren't calling random phone numbers out of the blue. We are calling numbers on ads.
    Been following along & taking in what everyone is saying. I feel ya in most cases that's brought up. See something you like, you're tunnel visioned goin for it. But If I may, please allow me to add my thoughts.

    Some of you guys are taking a lot for granted with these girls. Stop doing that. If a provider becomes popular overnight, just expect the line to be out the door and around the corner. Yeah, they too have their regs, their favorites, the high payin players. When these individuals arent available to them, theyll start hittin up their backlogs which is fine w / me. Thats a good time to negotiate some deals. If I'm not lucky enough to get any, Oh Well. I either go for it or I don't.

    Why do they post if they seen too busy or not seeing anyone? Look below the surface on this. You think because their ad is up, that theyre going to be johnny-on-the-spot available when you attempt to contact? I always assume not, especially the popular ones. If I can't seem to get hold of them on like the 3rd or 4th try, then I'll just hit up a reg, last months flavor, a UTR, a pinch girl, or a new girl, or even one of my civies. One way or another, I'm fucking someone. Their ad still being up just tells me they didn't put out the "No Vacancy" sign (meaning they shut down / postponed / cancelled their ad) which in most cases theyre either too lazy or they got other priorities on their mind. Most leave them up and let it cycle over. But hey, I shot them a text. They get back with me, Great! If not, Oh Well again. Plan B, C, & D gets a paycheck.

    Just remember, these girls don't have an actual business plan and both parties are lucky if they can keep an on-going relationship. They have more of a business cycle: sell pussy, get high, sell pussy get high, sell pussy get arrested, sell pussy get high, sell pussy OD, sell pussy--well ya know the rest.

  3. #5077

    That's the way I see it

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Then why would they be advertising for new clients? We aren't calling random phone numbers out of the blue. We are calling numbers on ads.
    If you're not available, why post? I once knew of a girl who would post her pix and number when she was available but when she wasn't, she'd leave her ad up with pix but remove the number- until she was available again. Such a novel idea!

  4. #5076

    Kim

    Kim's number is disconnected or she had it changed again, just wondering does anyone has any updated info on her, you can pm Me thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kimm.jpg‎  

  5. #5075

    Anyone know this one?

    Just saw her. Looks like my type. Any info?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/984323430793

  6. #5074

    If they're so busy

    Quote Originally Posted by Rustysh1990  [View Original Post]
    It's like the entire handful of good hookers in this city are awash with regular clientele who show up on time and don't pressure them into doing things they don't want to do. Heck, it's almost like they take their pick of who they'd least dislike seeing from all the regulars chomping at the bit to see them. It's a mystery why they ignore people they don't know in favor of regulars, especially when these strangers want to raw dog, backdoor, negotiate low donations and then no show. It's a real mystery why the most popular girls from this forum are hard to schedule with as a new client. Especially when they get enough for their needs from their harem of regulars, I don't get why they'd ignore all these strangers!
    Then why would they be advertising for new clients? We aren't calling random phone numbers out of the blue. We are calling numbers on ads.

  7. #5073
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxKatLuver45  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen many reviews on her so I decided to finally pull the trigger on her this morning to see what she is about. Fellas beside her being so far from me. This girl was definitely worth the drive. She was exactly what the pictures shown. And her ass was amazing. Everything was covered but definitely worth it. Skills were very good and she definitely gets into. I opted for the qv only because I didn't know what to expect and I really wanted to see that ass from behind and I'm glad I did. She was presentable and good hygiene. No sign of drugs. She will definitely become one of my favorites if all visits are like the one this morning. My opinion she is a must see and definitely will repeat.
    Just because there's no sign of it, doesn't mean it's not there.

    Same goes for all of them. 9 out of 10 have some type of drug habit.

  8. #5072
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2131
    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec99  [View Original Post]
    Come on, who's holding information!?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/jacksonvi...-0985/1/674955
    I used to see her ad with some of them pics posted on Backpage over a year ago.

  9. #5071
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2131
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppy34  [View Original Post]
    That's Honey. There's been a lot of reports about her on this site in Jacksonville forum.
    Chris / Christy first was a stripper turn Lane ave SWan. Then started tricking on sites and was Tristan roommate for a one time.

  10. #5070
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2131
    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any reviews for super head Sasha?
    PH SWan Makayla been around for years. Cool chick tho.

  11. #5069

    Information

    Does anyone have any reviews for super head Sasha?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 690036958249MzAwNTE5MzEzNg.jpg‎  

  12. #5068
    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent904  [View Original Post]
    And even if she was, common courtesy to those that support her $2 k / week income stream would be wise. But I won't do her any more favors by posting or trying to reach her. There are better looking, for better prices, and better comms. -F904.
    It's like the entire handful of good hookers in this city are awash with regular clientele who show up on time and don't pressure them into doing things they don't want to do. Heck, it's almost like they take their pick of who they'd least dislike seeing from all the regulars chomping at the bit to see them. It's a mystery why they ignore people they don't know in favor of regulars, especially when these strangers want to raw dog, backdoor, negotiate low donations and then no show. It's a real mystery why the most popular girls from this forum are hard to schedule with as a new client. Especially when they get enough for their needs from their harem of regulars, I don't get why they'd ignore all these strangers!

  13. #5067
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSoftHands  [View Original Post]
    This one comes up "page not found".
    I've always been curious but never reached out.

  14. #5066

    Yeah, Honey is another one

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppy34  [View Original Post]
    That's Honey. There's been a lot of reports about her on this site in Jacksonville forum.
    With bad comms. You might hear from her several hours later; like 2 in the morning.

  15. #5065

    Honey.

    That's Honey. There's been a lot of reports about her on this site in Jacksonville forum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12445272.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape