Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3095

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanM826  [View Original Post]
    I spent an hour with her today, it was a fantastic experience. She doesn't watch the clock at all, has amazing technique, and has a gorgeous body for someone in their late 40's. She was a blast to talk to and freaky in the sheets. Highly recommended and look forward to when she comes back to the area in a few weeks.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...7622&cityid=86
    Saw her last time she was in town and agree. Very sexy and great service. Donation was appropriate for services.

  2. #3094

    Libby.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartender90  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any info on Libby on CB? https://escortindex.com/ad/spacecoas...-7144/1/138198.
    TOFTT the other day with Libby. We texted back and forth and set up a time later that evening. She arrived right on time and full of energy. She is a beautiful lady with big full breast.

    She may be a little older then what her ad says and a few pounds more then the photos reveal but don't let that stop you. She is well worth the donation.

  3. #3093

    Sweet Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Sweet Jess this am To schedule a visit. She told me she is homeless and only doing car dates and outcalls. Said her recent Ex was in a drunken rage and beat her up then threw her (and her daughter) out several days ago.

    If I was able, I would offer to put her and her kid up for a while in exchange for services.
    Which sweet Jess is this you talking about cause I can't get a hold of her?

  4. #3092
    Quote Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76  [View Original Post]
    I got a 'Hey' from Katie this morning, I didn't reply, anyone seen her lately? Because no one report anything since her teeth got knocked out.
    I've seen her since it's happened, still the same Katie just missing a couple teeth now.

  5. #3091

    Prices too high

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    WTF is going on around here?? My regular utr girl that I have been using for the last year or so has flaked on me, she got a little advance and I guess she figures she made a big score, maybe I am wrong I don't know she don't respond but I am assuming she flaked so I figure its time for a new 1.

    I texted a few girls from stg and there asking like 150 for a hhr I don't even pay 150 for a hh.

    You guys are spoiling these girls you got to cut there rates by letting them sit in the hotel rooms worrying on how there going to pay for the room without work.

    Did you guys forget when BP went down how they were calling your phones taking anything you would offer them??

    The holidays are coming up its time to start starving them out things will be getting very very slow for them in the next few months.
    I've been saying the same thing. The prices are madness for what's on offer. We've got to band together and refuse to meet these prices. Absolutely nobody should be paying 100 for hhr of a bang average and worse looking provider. Tracy, for example, is 80 and miles better than 90% of the higher priced ones. IMO, 60 should be the going rate for hhr with an unattractive provider in a crappy ir unsafe environment. Especially as most of us are out after ten minutes.

    I called this one: http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/922773531013 and she wanted 200/300. WTF! I called Trinity and she never showed. We're being treated like dicks and need to make a stand! The providers never look like their pictures, and nobody would agree 100 if they did, but they rely on our small head doing the thinking when we tune up.

  6. #3090

    Lilsexyme

    I spent an hour with her today, it was a fantastic experience. She doesn't watch the clock at all, has amazing technique, and has a gorgeous body for someone in their late 40's. She was a blast to talk to and freaky in the sheets. Highly recommended and look forward to when she comes back to the area in a few weeks.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...7622&cityid=86

  7. #3089
    Quote Originally Posted by DerKoob1  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen and procurers. Anyone visited with Riley in Cocoa Beach. Some nice reviews up on them?:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/riley-es...e-coast-314702
    Ah I should have searched, funky search UI but now I got it and there's plenty of info. Thanks for setting me straight Bonerific.

  8. #3088

    Solid performer

    Quote Originally Posted by DodgerBulldog  [View Original Post]
    I can see she woudn't be everyone's cup of tea, but I am curious if she is legit and what her attitude is like.

    Sorry that I haven't contributed for some time, as I settled down, but my partner is out of town and decided to look around. I hope I can receive some credit for my past efforts.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...7622&cityid=86

    Thanks for any info!

    DB.
    She's very well reviewed. Other than being rather old looking in the face, she's very good at her job. Seems to really enjoy herself. GFE.

  9. #3087

    I agree. And Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    WTF is going on around here?? My regular utr girl that I have been using for the last year or so has flaked on me, she got a little advance and I guess she figures she made a big score, maybe I am wrong I don't know she don't respond but I am assuming she flaked so I figure its time for a new 1.

    I texted a few girls from stg and there asking like 150 for a hhr I don't even pay 150 for a hh.

    You guys are spoiling these girls you got to cut there rates by letting them sit in the hotel rooms worrying on how there going to pay for the room without work.

    Did you guys forget when BP went down how they were calling your phones taking anything you would offer them??

    The holidays are coming up its time to start starving them out things will be getting very very slow for them in the next few months.
    I haven't seen anything worth paying $150 or really $100 since I moved here. The majority of these broads look so used up and drugged out. It's not nose candy, most of the girls in Miami are on that but still look extremely sexy. These girls look down right sick like they are on meth or some crazy opiate.

    Got up with Diamond. She didn't look that bad in her pics, but in person she looks more drugged out. Paid 80 for h hr. I must say she is very accommodating and her head game is superb. But damn she needs to leave those drugs alone.

  10. #3086

    Katie

    I got a 'Hey' from Katie this morning, I didn't reply, anyone seen her lately? Because no one report anything since her teeth got knocked out.

  11. #3085

    Bridgette

    B's at an extended stay no-tell on us1 in mlb with company. She's my bet for the dead pool. Curious about the effects of late stage candy use? Check her out.
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/looking-for-some-spontaneous-f/240351197515

  12. #3084

    Lilsexyme

    Seen her two weeks ago at her base in ohio, she's a freak in the streets great new tit job bigger and soft loves greek and is down for anything takes directions well. I'm. Already tryin to see her when she comes back.

  13. #3083

    LilSexyMe69

    Had her do outcall a couple years ago to my place in Orlando. She is a very mature woman and her pics may be old. Not sure if she is the same now but she was VERY petite, almost to the bone with big hard Bolt-Ons.

    Other than that, she was very playful and GFE. Had a bottle of wine at the house and we sat and enjoyed before some "meet and Greet" time before the action. She loved BBBJ and the Greek Isles. It was casual and fun without any type of clock watching. I am in Cocoa for a couple days for a conference and thought about calling her tonight but got too late with business dinner and I need to be back in meetings at 730 am.

    Not sure if she remembers, but you can say MrBob from near Orlando Airport says hello.

    Stay safe all.

    MrB.

    Quote Originally Posted by DodgerBulldog  [View Original Post]
    I can see she woudn't be everyone's cup of tea, but I am curious if she is legit and what her attitude is like.

    Sorry that I haven't contributed for some time, as I settled down, but my partner is out of town and decided to look around. I hope I can receive some credit for my past efforts.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...7622&cityid=86

    Thanks for any info!

    DB.

  14. #3082

    Has Anybody Tried LilSexyMe69?

    I can see she woudn't be everyone's cup of tea, but I am curious if she is legit and what her attitude is like.

    Sorry that I haven't contributed for some time, as I settled down, but my partner is out of town and decided to look around. I hope I can receive some credit for my past efforts.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...7622&cityid=86

    Thanks for any info!

    DB.

  15. #3081

    Toftt

    I'm new to Tittusville area from West Palm Beach I've written a few reports down there but couldn't remember my name or password it was a while ago now I'm here totally down to toftt tonight.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape