Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,981 to 19,995 of 26928
-
11-02-18 12:44 #6948Senior Member

Posts: 58NG Oliwia.
Saw her on her first night in town. Was going to call Lara or Karolina, but spotted this new ad and figured I'd try her out. If anyone remembers Ola, she's built like her. A little softer than Ola, and not as pretty a face, but all natural. I'd guess mid-40's; consider her a MILF-next-door if that makes any sense. Standard NG prices. LFK, DATY, CBJ (first meeting, so I didn't push for BBBJ), CFS. Uber-sensitive nipples, to the point where she'd jump up if I even accidentally grazed them. Paid for the hr, but was her last visit of the night and she waited on me for a bit so got the feeling she was eager to finish. No MSOG, but again didn't fight for this considering the vibes. Not sure if I'd repeat; maybe I need to catch her when she's not about to call it a night to get her best.
https://escortalligator.com.chicago....post/27178595/
-
11-02-18 12:13 #6947Senior Member

Posts: 135Chloe
Chloe is very cute. I have seen her a few times and do not think she is crazy. She is somewhat of a germophobe (above and beyond what I have experienced with other providers), which seems a little odd for someone who is PSE (maybe not). Nevertheless, every session with her has been very pleasurable and I will be seeing her again. I feel comfortable providing her with such info as is necessary for her to do adequate screening. She is professional, has a job outside of escorting and I do not believe she has any interest in doing anything untoward with information she receives.
Originally Posted by Mardox
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 11:13 #6946Senior Member

Posts: 46Oliwia.
I noticed her ad on YBP yesterday too and it matched the NG ads of the other girls. She also comes up on the fish and gator sites. So it looks like Sandra is gone and maybe Natalia too, no ads for them anywhere. I did see Karina's new ad on Eros. Anyone know if she's staying and on her own now?
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 09:54 #6945Senior Member

Posts: 25Lara
Go see Lara before she goes back home. She fits the description. She's wonderful and you'll have a great time as long as you don't mind curvy women.
Originally Posted by NorthsideJim
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 09:35 #6944Senior Member

Posts: 1358The Cumberland location is gone. They still use the one near Belmont & Harlem and a new one by Northwest Highway and Nagle.
Originally Posted by NorthsideJim
[View Original Post]
Of the current ones I saw (links below) all do MSOG with the 1 hr option.
BBBJ is variable but I recall Laura and Natalia doing it. I did not get CIM from any of them but other reports may be useful.
These are the current 5:
Oliwia. Just arrived, no intel yet. https://www.yesbackpage.de/105/posts...-592-4122.html.
Karolina. Nice experience and good reports, pictures are her. https://www.yesbackpage.de/105/posts...-668-3374.html and https://harlothub.com/united-states/...74-175133.html.
Laura. Has curves, nice experience and good reports, pictures are her but she is curvier in real life. https://harlothub.com/united-states/...27-172960.html.
Natalia. Fun time, pictures are her. https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/7...3294/7/3601802.
Keri. Can't find the link, maybe she left. 312-493-4912.
There may be one more (Karina), unless she already left. Good experience, pictures are her. https://harlothub.com/united-states/...88-176199.html.
-
11-02-18 09:25 #6943Senior Member

Posts: 1676Chloe
https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chicago/chloe-et-tu
Originally Posted by Mardox
[View Original Post]
I guess this is who you are talking about.
-
11-02-18 08:49 #6942Senior Member

Posts: 140Ng
I'm getting the itch to try NG again. The last one I saw was quite a while ago at the Cumberland apartment complex. The girl was hot but it was just ok. Are there any current ladies who do BBBJ, cim & msog? Any info is appreciated. Feel free to PM.
-
11-01-18 23:15 #6941Senior Member

Posts: 1358New NG Girl Oliwia
Saw a post on YesBackPage and suspected a new NG Girl, and sure enough it is: https://www.yesbackpage.de/105/posts...-592-4122.html.
At the location near Harlem & Belmont. Called her and typical NG rates. I don't think the current pictures are accurate and new ones may be put up as she just arrived.
I'm a big fan of NG Girls (saw Natalia again today) but have been disappointed in them not having a dedicated site. It was easy to spot them on BP with their typical touched up glamour shot photos, but not anymore.
Hope to check her out next week. If anyone beats me to it, please share details.
-
11-01-18 21:27 #6940Senior Member

Posts: 541NG Karolina
Finally made my first NG trip during long lunch (brunch? Wanted Karolina because I like the spinners. Everything you guys have said is real. Can't believe the looks and service you get for the price. I've paid twice as much for less. She's just like the pics.
She rode CG for round 1, finished me with a CBJ. After a sort chat, she got me going and slipped on the cover. Worked hard to pull round two with her mouth. Lots of bobbing, great sight.
Only negative is that it's far from anywhere I go. I'd make the trip more if I could.
She confirmed that she'll only be here for 3 more weeks and she's gone for good. Go soon.
-
11-01-18 21:13 #6939Regular Member

Posts: 23Chloe
Hi all, new here, hoping to get some advice. I saw Chloe posted an add on Slixa and appears to have gone Indy. Have heard lots of people say she was great in bed, but some have mentioned she is kinda crazy. She is asking for a good deal of verification info to set up an appointment. Having not seen her before I am not sure what people are referring to when they say crazy. I am kinda hesitant to give her all the info she is requesting, am I being too cautious?
-
11-01-18 13:07 #6938Senior Member

Posts: 42She's legit
I've seen her a few times, as recent as last week, and although she can be flaky with responses and making you wait, she is legit.
Originally Posted by SnowBnnyLvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-18 06:31 #6937Senior Member

Posts: 1676Yeah, photos are accurate.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-18 03:05 #6936Senior Member

Posts: 217Thanks a bunch. I think I'll give her another go some other time. She did seem sweet over texting. Thanks again to all who replied.
Originally Posted by TitSucker
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-18 02:43 #6935Senior Member

Posts: 183Jen
I've not seen her but remember some of her BP ads. Went by Jen at that time.
Originally Posted by SnowBnnyLvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-18 02:24 #6934Senior Member

Posts: 204I've seen several times
I've not had any issues like that, except for one where she kept me waiting for 45 minutes with various excuses. I've also had a number of times where it was a bit of the bum's rush to get me out of there. But in general, she delivered for me. I've never noticed anyone around her and she's never sent me to the wrong room. I guess, it's a YMMV.
Originally Posted by SnowBnnyLvr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





