Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 18,361 to 18,375 of 31683
-
11-03-18 10:47 #13323Senior Member

Posts: 887Lakeland
Isn't lakeland in Polk? If so not worth the risk.
Originally Posted by CssnPilot
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-18 09:53 #13322Regular Member

Posts: 7Don't waste your time or $ on this one
Tall and curvy nice rack. Performance just wasn't up to Par. The smell from down below was a turn off also.
Originally Posted by Billybbad
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 22:02 #13321Senior Member

Posts: 529Leah in Lakeland
I posted this review in Lakeland and I'm posting here in case you travel through.
I saw Leah last week and wanted to try something new, CG Anal. We started with DFK and feeling her breast next is BBBJ then I ask her to get on top and put it into her pussy, her pussy feels great.
I ask her if she ever did anal when on top, she shook her head no. We lubed up and she slid it into her ass and then rode my cock up and down. Her ass felt incredible and it didn't take long before I blew a load deep inside her ass. (YMMV).
Damage $.
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...e/363083631291
Pilot.
-
11-02-18 14:09 #13320Regular Member

Posts: 5Alliecutie.
What does she look like and how do I get references for her?
Originally Posted by MyWifeCheated
[View Original Post]
I been through the whole forum and can't find a single young college looking girl under 25. I'm trying to find a young (preferably blonde) white girl, pretty in the face, assets not important. This is the closest thing to what I'm looking for so unless someone has better suggestions, please help me get with this one.
I got no reply from Michele L 1 on snapchat either and that's like the most top rated one on here.
-
11-02-18 12:26 #13319Senior Member

Posts: 742Haven't seen her in about a year she was fun before but usually had problems keeping a time she was usually 30 minutes late other than that her dreams were fun and GFE. She was working out of a shed with a portable ac and a tiny bed so if your really big person like me could be a little uncomfortable but she made up for it when I complained about the bed she simply stood up bent over a chair and propped herself up higher so I could be at a better level and stand with her. She was Tiny as well pics were accurate but that was about a year ago.
Originally Posted by HotRoadster71
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 07:40 #13318Senior Member

Posts: 234Tinkerbell
Any Intel on this one?
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...l/748724732989
-
11-01-18 15:36 #13317Senior Member

Posts: 948Octoberpussyfest with Michele 1 L
So the bad news is I haven't had time to post a review since September. The good news is I had an Octoberpussyfest to remember with Michele 1 L, seeing her 5 times in October. I haven't seen the same provider 5 times in a month since last October when I saw JennCiCi (RIP) 5 times (my record with her was 7 sessions in one month).
Too much sex to report all the details for 5 sessions but suffice it to say we covered every letter in the alphabet and I covered her with a lot of cum. She surprised me a couple of times with sexy Halloween costumes and other tricks and treats. The high level of GFE / PSE bang for your buck with Michele 1 L is unbeatable in my experience. I pretty much spend my entire mongering budget on M1 L and will probably do so for the foreseeable future.
SYM.
-
11-01-18 10:51 #13316Senior Member

Posts: 234Asian escort
I am looking for an asian eacort outside a AMP. Preferable Chinese Japanese, or Vietnamese.
-
10-30-18 22:11 #13315Regular Member

Posts: 9If you go for an hour is it one and done or as many as you can blast off?
Originally Posted by OnTheHuntinFla
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-18 13:02 #13314Senior Member

Posts: 66Pamela
Any intel or info on this one? The new number highlight is what's concerning, because I could swear that I've seen these pictures on the Braziliangirls site at one point. Needless to say, she wasn't one of the Brazilian girls I dreamt with so I am curious to see if the pics are real. Maybe she's gone independent? Thoughts?
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1142300
-
10-29-18 23:08 #13313Senior Member

Posts: 166Violet Beau
That's disappointing to hear that she sucks. Everyone seems to be saying the same thing. She is such a stunner though. But yeah thanks for the info guys.
Originally Posted by Thanos1880
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-18 20:49 #13312Senior Member

Posts: 264I had much of the same experience with her. Felt very rushed and just wanted to get it done. She also told me she was married and had an understanding. She told me the same thing about members here that they were rude and one threatened to, do a bad review. I would mark this is one to avoid.
Originally Posted by CssnPilot
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-18 16:36 #13311Senior Member

Posts: 529Jen
Originally Posted by FireSprinklerG
[View Original Post]
I had a similar experience with Jen last week. No LEO check and she seemed nice and very easy to talk to. We agreed on $ for hh. We both got undressed and DFK then BBBJ. I ask about BBFS and she said not on our first meeting. I decided not to see her again but now I know,
Originally Posted by MT314
[View Original Post]
Her price is too high.
Pilot.
-
10-29-18 16:27 #13310Senior Member

Posts: 872You should have fired one inside her while she was upselling you then push her off and say "Nah, I'm good" then get up and leave.
Originally Posted by MT314
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-18 13:51 #13309Senior Member

Posts: 83I concur.
I've seen mixed reviews of Jen so I decided to give her a shot.
Originally Posted by FireSprinklerG
[View Original Post]
We text a couple times and she quoted $. 6 for the hour. I opted for the hour based on how well she likes to please.
She gave me the address off 192 and I was on my way. I arrive and she gives me the room number. As soon as I get in the room she has me take my shirt off and frisks me. Yes patted me down like LEO does. Then she moves her shorts to the side and tells me to put my finger in her pussy so she knows I'm not LEO.
We get that out of the way and now I'm a little uneasy. I've done lots of LEO checks with different providers, but never to that extent. Anyway we talk about what her menu is (GFE, greek, bb etc) and then then I go lay down and get comfy.
We agreed on the buck sixty so I thought that's what I was going to get. Wrong! After an incredible BBBJ, she starts grinding her wet pussy on jr. She slips it in for a second and then starts BBBJ again. It was a huge turn on.
Then she climbed back on and staryed riding me again. She asked if I liked it and of course I said yes. Then she toldme it's another. 2 for BBFS. I told her no that's not what we agreed on and she's literally negotiatingwhile riding me.
At this point jr is starting to go limp, so I got up and gave her another. 2. I climb back into bed and she started to blow me again to get back to where we were. Then she tells me it's another. 2 for greek plus. 2 for msog.
What the hell man! All this talking and negotiating while she's riding me cowgirl. At this point the irritation has kicked in because of all the upsale she was trying to do. I finally pull out and and go and she cleans us up.
We laid on the bed for a second then she starts saying that it was nice to meet me and that it'll be more fun next time since we're now "friends". I told her that I still had 25 minutes left and she said "I don't think we have enough time" and got dressed. That was the end of that's adventure.
Prior to the start of the dream, I told her I was a member of here and that I was going to give her a review. Most providersare on their A Game after you tell them that so they can get more business. Not her!
She told me that she really doesn't like seeing our members because a lot of us are arrogant and entitled. I played it off since this was my first visit and we hadn't done anything yet.
The whole event was a bust. She was super cool to talk to and all, but the whole upsale for every single thing was a huge turnoff. The saggy tits and stomach didn't help much either.
Like someone else mentioned, she's got the SW vibe to her. She's definitely up on her hustle game. She had a great personality, but she's not for me. If I'm going to pay $$ or more, it's going to be with a hot little thing like what's in our AMPs or something.
I will most definitely not repeat.
MT314.











Reply With Quote





