Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1546
    No, never pulled the trigger, couldn't find any intel.

    I don't often TOFTT sadly.

    PK.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlIngus  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever have any luck with her? She looks like my type.

  2. #1545

    Ava On Eros

    I was in Charlotte a little bit ago to see a band at the Spectrum. Had some time before hand. Contacted Ava.

    Super sweet, easy to communicate with. She had a place of her own in UpTown. A great apartment with a balcony.

    We met in the building parking garage and went to her pad. First impression, "hot flirty co-worker". She was dressed for work. We went up to her place she showed me around. I placed envelope on table and we went to her bed. She allowed me to remove clothes and it was an amazing dream. Highly recommended.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/775911.htm

    I'll be back when I'm back in CLT.

  3. #1544

    Sky Kalifa

    Did you ever have any luck with her? She looks like my type.

  4. #1543

    Sarah luvs

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialButtfly  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any Intel on this chick? I was talking to her, a few weeks ago, and she sounds like a *****. She blocked me for asking her location but how hard is it to get abother number to contact her with. She posted some new pics and her tits are amazeballs.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/372358322068
    She's all business, no games. I'd suggest only texting her after you see she's posted that day and you're ready to go. Looks in general are ok, performance probably depends on what you drive, LOL- car only. The t's are youthful and pretty hot. YMMV. I think there were some other reviews on here about her having a tail that is probably just for safety's sake. I never noticed a tail, but wasn't paying that much attention.

    J.

  5. #1542
    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or is there a severe drought / lack of talent here lately??
    Not you at all. 98% of the girls on stg are chasing serious demons and since TothER site went down I refuse to drop $$$ and up on the eros girls. Last eros girl I visited was the girl and performed great but she had me in and out in 20 after I was expecting an hour long visit.

  6. #1541
    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or is there a severe drought / lack of talent here lately??
    Need some fresh talent out there. Current crop of girls is worn out and run down.

  7. #1540

    Lately

    Is it just me or is there a severe drought / lack of talent here lately??

  8. #1539

    Aria

    Similar issue. I communicated back and forth several times and even had a meet and greet set up so she could feel safe before she gave out her address. Then, silence. And like you mentioned I gave up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks ago she emailed me but, I got tired of never being able to connect and gave up.

  9. #1538
    Quote Originally Posted by Riidii  [View Original Post]
    I had a different kind of experience with her. Feel rush the whole time. She tried to put condom on my semi hard cock and got on all four. I knew the whole encounter was going downhill from there. Doggie for a bit then mish, finished in cover and I was out of there. Now that I look at her picture again I'm not so sure if those were hers, especially the last pic. I'd say a lot paler and her hair was much lighter blonde than in the pic. YMMV of course. To me she's not worth what's she's asking.
    We appreciate your feedback. I was hoping to connect with her. Sorry it wasn't a good experience for you.

  10. #1537

    Sarah luvs Facials

    Anyone got any Intel on this chick? I was talking to her, a few weeks ago, and she sounds like a *****. She blocked me for asking her location but how hard is it to get abother number to contact her with. She posted some new pics and her tits are amazeballs.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/372358322068

  11. #1536

    Lauren in Fort Mill

    Quote Originally Posted by CltMavi  [View Original Post]
    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...r/811937464316

    Pics are accurate. Hhr $. 5 HR $$. Was a ton of fun, great body and really into it even through I showed up at an odd time. DATY and DATO. Rode me like a champ and while dirty talking about how bad she wanted me to fill her up with my cum. Multiple pops in hhr. Lives in a nice neighborhood, multiple providers in the same house, and theres a guy living there. But we went to her bedroom, no one bothered us.
    I had a different kind of experience with her. Feel rush the whole time. She tried to put condom on my semi hard cock and got on all four. I knew the whole encounter was going downhill from there. Doggie for a bit then mish, finished in cover and I was out of there. Now that I look at her picture again I'm not so sure if those were hers, especially the last pic. I'd say a lot paler and her hair was much lighter blonde than in the pic. YMMV of course. To me she's not worth what's she's asking.

  12. #1535
    Quote Originally Posted by Qcguy  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers,

    I've been trying to get in touch with Aria for about a week & no luck. Her website is inactive & I've had no luck through email or either of her numbers. Xxx-77 x-6073 was the main number. Do any of you have any updated contact info for her or know if she's still active? I haven't seen her advertise anywhere in a long time, since things went dark. On the other hand, she stayed pretty busy & may not need to advertise. PM is fine. Thank you.
    A few weeks ago she emailed me but, I got tired of never being able to connect and gave up.

  13. #1534

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    It's her first time here so not the same girl, goes by a different name. I thought she was smoking.
    Is this the Kelly you saw? https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelly-es...arlotte-390108.

  14. #1533

    Ariel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qcguy  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers,

    I've been trying to get in touch with Aria for about a week & no luck. Her website is inactive & I've had no luck through email or either of her numbers. Xxx-77 x-6073 was the main number. Do any of you have any updated contact info for her or know if she's still active? I haven't seen her advertise anywhere in a long time, since things went dark. On the other hand, she stayed pretty busy & may not need to advertise. PM is fine. Thank you.
    She texted me out of the blue about a month ago from 6073.

  15. #1532

    Updated Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabyte40  [View Original Post]
    That link is broken. Can you post it again?
    Try this one:

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...471/8034701943

    You can also search the phone number in ListCrawler. It's the last 10 digits in the URL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape