Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 776 of 888 FirstFirst ... 276 676 726 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 826 876 ... LastLast
Results 11,626 to 11,640 of 13311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1686

    Porscha in Anderson

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/123821175220

    I saw this one in Anderson for a qv. She is tiny, a true spinner. Thin but still has cute b cup boobs. She is in great shape, slim legs and arms and quite toned. She examed me up close and then agreed to a BBBJ. Not that I'm big but she easily deep throated me for 5 or more minutes. After a nice unrushed BBBJ, she asked how I wanted to do it. I have several favs so we did them all. Her pussy is small and tight. She didn't rush. I'm sure I stayed 20 or 25 minutes for a qv. She was in a decent, safe hotel off I85 exit 19. I didn't think to ask about cim, finished doggy. I think cim might be in play. I will repeat.

    She does smoke. The room was very clean but there was a slight odor of smoke. It left a slight residual smell on me and my clothes. Just fyi in case that's a concern.

  2. #1685

    Cof

    I text this one today. She was hard to get in touch with. She would reply but not in a timely manner. I asked if she allowed COF, her reply was 'huh?' So if she allows it, she surely doesn't know what COF stands for. Haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    Does she allow COF like her pictures show? That might make it worth it because I personally find that attractive.

    RM.

  3. #1684
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohicax2  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/431504429399

    The pictures screamed TGTBT, but I was bored and contacted the number. Very good communication all the way up to date time. Location was upscale Hotel downtown. I did an image search and received multiple names and numbers but my interest was peaked because of location. I received the room number after parking in garage. Took elevator up and knocked on door. The pictures couldn't have been further from the truth. Honestly, I think "she" was a Tranny. I told "her" I had the wrong room and quickly departed. What gets in these providers heads? How do they expect we will react to such an obvious charade? I was perturbed when it happened but it's quite funny now.
    That one was a super easy fake spot. Not just because of all the image search matches, but the wording, "My name is Melony. I am 22 years old. I am a beautiful girl. You will definitely enjoy my boobs. I got straight silky hair and smooth milky skin. Very pretty face. Hot and sexy body will burn you in my body. I'm a skillful escort and will be the top one in your area. " You should have snapped a quick photo with your phone so we can see what the fakes REALLY look like, at least the ones that aren't just trying to scam you for your credit card info.

  4. #1683

    Does she allow?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaMan420  [View Original Post]
    She is legit. Stays in a run down motel. I was scared of going to her room actually. Her boobs are very nice. Has excess fat on her stomach that I can't get by but her pussy feels so good. Warm, tight, and wet. You'll nut so fast. Her moans are so sexy too. BBJ was very quick due to a qv. She is very good at BJ though as you can hear her sucking on it. I only seen her once but hesitant due to the stomach fat which is a turn off for me. Performance is definitely a 9/10 due to her pussy feeling so good and her moans. Might go see her within a month.
    Does she allow COF like her pictures show? That might make it worth it because I personally find that attractive.

    RM.

  5. #1682

    Melony

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/431504429399

    The pictures screamed TGTBT, but I was bored and contacted the number. Very good communication all the way up to date time. Location was upscale Hotel downtown. I did an image search and received multiple names and numbers but my interest was peaked because of location. I received the room number after parking in garage. Took elevator up and knocked on door. The pictures couldn't have been further from the truth. Honestly, I think "she" was a Tranny. I told "her" I had the wrong room and quickly departed. What gets in these providers heads? How do they expect we will react to such an obvious charade? I was perturbed when it happened but it's quite funny now.

  6. #1681
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/404625105962

    Those prices seem to good to be true. Anyone partake?
    She is legit. Stays in a run down motel. I was scared of going to her room actually. Her boobs are very nice. Has excess fat on her stomach that I can't get by but her pussy feels so good. Warm, tight, and wet. You'll nut so fast. Her moans are so sexy too. BBJ was very quick due to a qv. She is very good at BJ though as you can hear her sucking on it. I only seen her once but hesitant due to the stomach fat which is a turn off for me. Performance is definitely a 9/10 due to her pussy feeling so good and her moans. Might go see her within a month.

  7. #1680
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/404625105962

    Those prices seem to good to be true. Anyone partake?

  8. #1679

    Misty

    Appearance: 7-1/2.

    Body: 7.

    Cleanliness: 8-1/2.

    Dreamed with Misty, first time, was nervous as hell in her incall but that's just me, it was safe and clean. She can definitely be a freak, just my opinion. Pics accurate. I will repeat DFK, DATY, BBBJ, FS.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/737687980736

  9. #1678

    Unsafe Sex

    I'm not calling anyone out. Just saying. Be safe. Public service announcement.

  10. #1677

    Hilarious!

    OMG THAT IS FUNNY AS SHIT! So she wants the clap? Hahaha.

    LL.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimBow52  [View Original Post]
    Not sure using clap in your ad is such a good idea. LOL !

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...p/183233017180

  11. #1676
    Not sure using clap in your ad is such a good idea. LOL !

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...p/183233017180

  12. #1675

    Any other legit provider sites like ER*S?

    Has anyone had any luck finding a quality site that actually has legit providers advertising? I love the EROS site, but not too many frequent flyers in our area. Would love to hear about them if anyone cares to share. Yes, I am a picky SOB. And most of the ladies I have seen are pretty high dollar and have been on the above mentioned site. I know there are some quality, model type ladies in our area, but I have not been able to find many or any lately. If I find such an avenue, I will share and am asking the same.

    Good luck and be safe.

  13. #1674
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  14. #1673
    Quote Originally Posted by LowFlyerSpvl  [View Original Post]
    I believe this discussion was about the younger AA Katt, who is also in Simpsonville. It goes all the way back to post #1380.
    Correct. And the younger, AA Katt in simpsonville is definitely not UTR. She advertises daily on STG and has ads on other sites. Broadcasts on snapchat, ******, etc.

    I haven't met MILF LowFlyerSpvl Katt but it looks like all of her reviews here are absolutely positive.

  15. #1672

    My Bad Wrong Katt

    Quote Originally Posted by Dlemon  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Katt 3 or 4 times now. I am assuming that we are discussing the UTR called Katt in Simpsonville. I have always been offered a condom before and a bottle of water after. I have never detected any odor other than natural scent of an aroused woman and perhaps a subtle hint of perfume. This has been my experience. Others are, of course, welcome to post theirs.

    Stay safe,

    DL.
    Apologies gentlemen I should have read more carefully.

    DL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape