Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 6955
-
10-29-18 21:27 #1180Senior Member

Posts: 202Greetings to all
I can't believe I found this place, I have been desperately looking for a SH replacement.
I was bigbangtheory on SH.
Been a regular at Burnside, I have only seen 2 never saw a third.
Always been treated well and never left disappointed!
I do miss the girl from last year Jessica, she gave a great hard massage! Very powerful and was a sweetheart as well.
I really wouldn't mind meeting the underwear lady, I think Latinas are very hot! Any info is appreciated.
I visit Burnside once a week I don't like to change a good thing, I will post after all visit.
-
10-29-18 14:30 #1179Senior Member

Posts: 1715Obrervation
I enjoyed the differences. My doctors office uses the tissue paper covers so I always thought of them as sanitary but I do prefer the sheets.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
The Burnside girls are more fun once they know an trust you. More is available there without breaking the bank.
I guess its like comparing Ying an Yang with Yung thrown in.
-
10-29-18 13:26 #1178Senior Member

Posts: 586Burnside v. Silver Lane
I've been a regular of Yung at Silver Lane for quite some time now, but I decided to try Burnside after all the reports. I got Lilly. Here is my thumbnail comparison, based on limited recent experience at Burnside. (Used to go there at first, when it was the only game in town).
The girls at Burnside are younger and prettier (I saw one other masseuse on duty.) They allow more roaming and contact on some they are not familiar with. She was fun and playful.
I get lots of contact with Yung because she knows me. She still will not take down her top for me, which I assume is because she it not proud of her breasts, which do not seem very large. I do find her technique on the finish to be superior. I'm only looking for hand release, so I don't really care if Burnside offers more.
I think the girls at Burnside could probably be lots of fun if you get to know them.
Here is one detail that matters to me. Yung always strips the table and changes the sheets between customers. Burnside uses those tissue paper covers and just replaces those between sessions, leaving the sheets on. I think it is much more sanitary to change the sheets.
Mike.
-
10-29-18 07:01 #1177Senior Member

Posts: 257Amp
I agree with you 100%. Her breath killed the mood for me I've never had a problem completing a HE before that moment. She needs to get that checked out. Other than that and her quoting me $$ for everything my decision on going back there was made. Never doing that again. BTW I just got the regular massage and are&T.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-18 23:31 #1176Senior Member

Posts: 561Another monger learned the hard way that BBFS isn't offered. She kicked him out.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
She's older, slim, with A cups and long nipples but really bad breath. Very tight kitty.
But her attitude and the high prices for what she offers really make E. Hartford / et all the place to go.
-
10-28-18 22:26 #1175Senior Member

Posts: 430Tight Kitty
Hey justlooking, how are her looks? Is she slim? Young? Good fuck? Etc worth the visit?
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-18 09:36 #1174Regular Member

Posts: 5Something to grab
Does anyone have suggestions on any MPs that have girls with bigger boobs or just an all around thicker girl? A lot of these girls are toothpicks. Pm me.
-
10-26-18 17:17 #1173Senior Member

Posts: 30Golden
Is Sophia new at Golden? For a long time, Golden had 3 girls. Nicole, Lily, and Lisa. I haven't been there in a month or so but is Sophia new? Did she replace Lisa or are there 4 girls there now? How does Sophia compare to Nicole and Lily?
Originally Posted by WMassDan
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-18 14:40 #1172Senior Member

Posts: 190Burnside
I went to Burnside last Sunday and it really wasn't any different than any other AMP. For me. I did not get Nicole or Lilly though. Girl was pretty, but I forget her name. I just know it wasn't and or L.
-
10-26-18 13:22 #1171Senior Member

Posts: 1715Thank You
Appreciate the nice words an glad to see it worked out for you on Burnside as it has for me. An others.
Originally Posted by Fnm123
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-18 13:20 #1170Senior Member

Posts: 1715See last poster
See what was just posted on Nicole at Burnside. You can't go wrong there with any of the 3 girls.
Originally Posted by RichardSmorgen
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-18 09:31 #1169Senior Member

Posts: 30Other AMPs in Hartford?
I've been to Silver Lane and Golden and Manchester many times but was looking for a change this week. Does anyone have any feedback on King, Royal, or Oasis? Reply or PM me if you have any recommendations.
-
10-26-18 08:38 #1168Senior Member

Posts: 32Second
I got to second RonOne. Nicole has been so good to me I haven't tried anyone else. If you're nice and respectful and make reasonable requests she is playful. I've asked her to do some stuff I like but is not in typical AMPs routine. Like instead of flip and lying on my back, I sit on a chair for a while and she gets on her knees. Makes me feel like a king. Or I get on all fours on the table and she reaches underneath. I showed her pic of nuru on internet hoping they would offer soapy in table shower room but there's no door on the room so I'm not sure they will go that far. I tip 50 hh or 60 hr because it's worth it to me for her to go along w easy requests even though most places would say no or be awkward about it. She's just fun and sexy.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-18 16:38 #1167Senior Member

Posts: 561I was just informed by another monger that BBFS is NOT offered to everyone. And I apologize for anyone going there specifically for that.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
Guess I'm just a handsome sob.
-
10-25-18 12:59 #1166Senior Member

Posts: 561Up until this, this place always made me happy.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





