Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 10956
-
10-29-18 21:51 #906Banned Member

Posts: 251Prices
200 is about the normal I'd pay or cheaper. I wouldn't pay anyone 300+ if theres any condoms involved with either sex or a blowjob and theres restrictions. If I'm paying top dollar I want a true GFE experience. But mostly I find woman who want 100 and get good value. Just got to know the girls your talking to. I find that the " broke college girls " profiles take cheap money to get by and the non pro woman in the mid 20 early 30's who do this for extra money seem to have PPS. But asking 300-400 and I'm getting a condom BJ, no kissing or daty is laughable that my opinion.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-18 21:23 #905Senior Member

Posts: 664200 ??
Is 200 the norm for college women with their own apartment? I figure if I have to pay for a hotel which is around 200 250 then with her rate of 300 that is a bit much. Let me know your thoughts Thanks CM.
-
10-29-18 21:19 #904Senior Member

Posts: 664Ivy Rose
Saw her 2 weeks ago 300 own incall near Mass General BBBJ CFS DATY no cim no DFK ok time place was a mess too bad very convenient I don't think I will repeat too many better ones out there CM.
-
10-29-18 18:20 #903Banned Member

Posts: 116Jaduh fron Woonsocket
Anyone make contact and have info?
https://www.seeking.com/member/a0248...6-9937dc4c1ebe
-
10-29-18 15:33 #902Senior Member

Posts: 1729Agreed.
I could not agree more. 200 is tops for me. Just inquiring if someone had seen and negotiated her down.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-18 11:45 #901Senior Member

Posts: 299Silly Aardvarks, all girls on SA are top shelf and above. Even a street hooker or backpage girl is magically transformed into a top shelf girl as soon as she signs up for SA.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-18 10:13 #900Senior Member

Posts: 338$500?
$500 per meet is nuts. You can find less expensive for better talent. I would set the bar at $200. See if she'll come down. $500 is top shelf escort IMHO.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-18 10:10 #899Banned Member

Posts: 116Looks hot
Sorry, no info but looks like she has a banging body. On a side note, WTF are AOL and Yahoo still doing on your bookmarks bar? LOL.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
P.S.: Phat Ass White Girl (PAWG).
-
10-29-18 10:03 #898Senior Member

Posts: 356Adult friend finder
Not sure if this is the proper place for this question.
Is that site useful?
Is it worth trying?
Thanks for any help.
-
10-29-18 09:38 #897Senior Member

Posts: 1729Any Info? IvyRose, Boston, 27 Brunette?
Here is IvyRose8288's link and her profile for reference. She requested $500 for meeting. Lone pic looks nice. Anyone have any info? Thanks.
https://www.seeking.com/member/911f9...0-b0493192d39d
"About Me.
Hi! My name is ivy and I am 27 years old. I have silky brown hair, a very pretty face, cute smile, and a sexy body 😇 I love traveling, animals, and movies. I have a very sweet personality and I am very loyal. ".
-
10-28-18 19:59 #896Senior Member

Posts: 338Text Search
FYI they added text search back in last week.
Originally Posted by SixPacking
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-18 18:12 #895Senior Member

Posts: 235I've met a few these type of girls. All from SA. They don't expect to meet someone quickly. Some stupid ass will fall for it, and that's when they get a big paid day. But they don't have immediate financial needs.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-18 18:00 #894Banned Member

Posts: 116Same as LJB
I can access her profile. That means only two things, she blocked you or you blocked her.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-18 17:06 #893Banned Member

Posts: 116Links
You don't need to be a paid member to view profiles so go to her profile, copy the address and post it here. SA has taken away a lot of things over the years but most frustrating is the ability to search by text. You can't expect us to go searching for this girl because you are too lazy or incompetent to share a link. While I'm at it, I looked at your posts, you have been a member for 7 years and published a whopping 20 posts ALL of which are questions. And the most creepy part is the apparent obsession with some chick named Rachel that you inquired about in 6 of your 20 posts.
Originally Posted by Tdg222
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-18 16:55 #892Senior Member

Posts: 1729Profile link
Profile link for Taunton MILF worked just now for me. I don't have any info on her though.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




