Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,696 to 10,710 of 11033
-
10-29-18 15:41 #338Senior Member

Posts: 267Tammy2
What's the best way to contact her? Text? Call?
Originally Posted by Sticknmove
[View Original Post]
I keep texting with no response.
-
10-29-18 01:24 #337Senior Member

Posts: 472She has gone silent on text as well.
Originally Posted by SeekbbProvider
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-18 16:37 #336Senior Member

Posts: 147A keeper
I saw her about a month ago. Very nice visit I had with her for an hour. All natural activities, & multiple pops were enjoyed. I see her list crawler postings are all gone now.
Originally Posted by PnwPupster
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-18 12:11 #335Banned Member

Posts: 451KissMe Kennedy. No Way
Absolutely not surprised to hear that about kennedy. I read her ad about a year or so ago and passed on her. If an ad is that to-the-point and business like before she gets your money, what do you expect when she already has it? Her rules and posting just seem like too much drama.
Originally Posted by Omnomnom
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-18 16:41 #334Senior Member

Posts: 65Any intel on Elsa
She looks super hot. Really awesome ass. Does she do greek? Any info is greatly appreciated.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?212449-Elsa
-
10-24-18 23:18 #333Regular Member

Posts: 4Thank you kindly!
Thank you for the response, man! Much appreciated!
Originally Posted by Omnomnom
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-18 17:33 #332Senior Member

Posts: 121Yea they don't look like any of the pictures. They also constantly move the girls around, so a provider might onl be there for couple of weeks before flying to some place else.
Originally Posted by SwayPers21
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-18 13:34 #331Regular Member

Posts: 4Honestly, the Privilege girls photos are pretty damn accurate. The couple I've met are truly knockout bombshells.
Originally Posted by Twister100
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-18 22:49 #330Regular Member

Posts: 2Blair - 8.5/10, very attractive face and personality.
Originally Posted by NoneNamed
[View Original Post]
Kennedy- 6.5/10, I didn't knock off points because she's not pretty, which she is, but her temper makes her look like an angry witch. Maybe it's YMMV, but I saw her multiple times and she flips out way too easily. Not worth the trouble.
-
10-22-18 12:40 #329Senior Member

Posts: 534Premium Ladies
Anyone have any useful info about these ladies?
Aia Moore https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?390247-aiamoore.
Privilege. Olya https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...lege-quot-Olya.
I linked to Olya but I'm curious about any of the "Privilege" ladies since these agency ladies show up on a regular basis, advertise as premium but no pricing info is provided, the pictures are obviously photoshopped and the few candids you might find highlight how glammed up the pictures are and the reviews are dubious at best.
-
10-22-18 02:00 #328Regular Member

Posts: 24Kayla in Bremerton?
Anyone have intel?
https://alligator.com.tacoma.listcra...post/27103998/
-
10-22-18 01:14 #327Regular Member

Posts: 4KissMe Kennedy and SexyBlairGirl
Can you gents tell me your rating of these gals in terms of face? Where are they on scale of 1 to 10? I find face to be most important to me. Thanks!
-
10-21-18 10:45 #326Senior Member

Posts: 240Wenatchee Area
Next week I'll be in Wenatchee. Does anyone have any bb intel on any providers in the area?
-
10-21-18 00:02 #325Senior Member

Posts: 43Recommendations.
Hello,
Will be in Seattle next weekend. Please PM me some recommendations.
-
10-20-18 23:39 #324Senior Member

Posts: 43Reccomendations.
Will in in Seattle Puget sound area this weekend. Suggestions please?











Reply With Quote





