Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 942 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 442 842 892 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 992 1042 ... LastLast
Results 14,116 to 14,130 of 18236
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4121

    Yr inbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gentleman. Just a little bit of info that I want to pass on to you guys. I have been getting questions on Sophia if she has incall or outcalls, I really don't know when she has an incall or not, so please don't ask me. As I said in my post for now she is mainly out call. Now having said that she did tell me that she might possibly have a incall within the next day or two. If your a senior member and need her digits let me know.

    Orlo69.
    Orlo.

    Can you share her digits, I'd like to go trick or treat at her incall.

    Thanks.

    OO.

  2. #4120

    Bella

    Thanks Orlo for sharing her digits.

    I saw Bella a few days ago in the Altamonte area; she's got a tight little body, inside and out. As others have mentioned, everything was covered, which isn't ideal for me (for headache relief) however she definitely works it. In my visit, we got down to business real fast and she was quite aggressive, which I thoroughly enjoyed. After a bit of CBJ, she jumped right on top and was working it hard. Switched up to a few other positions before popping, mostly with me driving and she mentioned she loves when a man takes charge.

    Overall good visit, she was easy to talk to, tight in all the right places, price is a little high for not including BBBJ, in my opinion, but I would repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Hey gentleman just an FYI, Bella ran into a little trouble with her vehicle and it needs some repairs. If you can help her out she would appreciate it. If you need her number pm me.

    Orlo69.

  3. #4119
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 123

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyInFlordia  [View Original Post]
    UTR Sophia After seeing Orlo69 post about Sophia which BTW I had not seen in many months (shame on me) I sent her a text and and she was quick to respond she was very happy to here from me set up a day and time and I ubered her to my place in Orlando had asked her to bring something sexy to wear after a nice shower and OMG I had forgotten how beautiful she was and that body and ass was unreal not to mention them beautiful tits we proceeded to the playroom for some great BBBJ which I had to stop her this girl has skills like no other some great daty with a couple nice Os by Sophia then some mish then time for some k9 and a view of that great ass just couldn't last any longer and ended up with a great BBBJCIM with spit out you can bet it won't be long before I contact Sophia again for some playtime like Orlo69 had posted she is going through some very hard times and needs some help right now she is offering outcall only for a very reasonable donation stay updated on post from Orlo on when she may have an incall members with meaningful post can PM her for digits and appts you must give her a 24 hr notice for appt she will screen all who are interested before giving out her digits I will not share her digits per her request so don't ask sorry good luck be safe and play hard 👍 HIF.
    Thank you honey for your kind words. I hope to see you real soon. You always so much fun.

    Sophia.

  4. #4118

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gentleman. Just a little bit of info that I want to pass on to you guys. I have been getting questions on Sophia if she has incall or outcalls, I really don't know when she has an incall or not, so please don't ask me. As I said in my post for now she is mainly out call. Now having said that she did tell me that she might possibly have a incall within the next day or two. If your a senior member and need her digits let me know.

    Orlo69.
    Just FYI but she will have an incall Wednesday. Hoping to see her then.

  5. #4117

    Looking for numbers

    New to this again. I used to know numbers back in the day in a different state. Ut been out for a long time. Looking for discrete young white girls. If anyone can help out thanks.

  6. #4116

    Happyinflordia

    UTR Sophia After seeing Orlo69 post about Sophia which BTW I had not seen in many months (shame on me) I sent her a text and and she was quick to respond she was very happy to here from me set up a day and time and I ubered her to my place in Orlando had asked her to bring something sexy to wear after a nice shower and OMG I had forgotten how beautiful she was and that body and ass was unreal not to mention them beautiful tits we proceeded to the playroom for some great BBBJ which I had to stop her this girl has skills like no other some great daty with a couple nice Os by Sophia then some mish then time for some k9 and a view of that great ass just couldn't last any longer and ended up with a great BBBJCIM with spit out you can bet it won't be long before I contact Sophia again for some playtime like Orlo69 had posted she is going through some very hard times and needs some help right now she is offering outcall only for a very reasonable donation stay updated on post from Orlo on when she may have an incall members with meaningful post can PM her for digits and appts you must give her a 24 hr notice for appt she will screen all who are interested before giving out her digits I will not share her digits per her request so don't ask sorry good luck be safe and play hard 👍 HIF.

  7. #4115
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 123

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Hsrams  [View Original Post]
    Sophia was a lot of fun. Clean, sexy, and drama free. Just like I prefer.

    She is good company and treats you well. I will see her again. If anybody wants to know more about the details of our date, feel free to PM me. But if you're just looking for her contact info, you'll have to contact Orlo for that.
    Thank you, it was very nice meeting you. I hope to see you again when your in town.

    Xoxo.

    Sophia.

  8. #4114

    Bbw utr

    Looking for a BBW utr ro add into my rotation! Will to trade Intel on other spinners and milfs that I have.

    Pm me.

  9. #4113
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Sophia UTR / in-call

    Good afternoon gentleman. Just a little bit of info that I want to pass on to you guys. I have been getting questions on Sophia if she has incall or outcalls, I really don't know when she has an incall or not, so please don't ask me. As I said in my post for now she is mainly out call. Now having said that she did tell me that she might possibly have a incall within the next day or two. If your a senior member and need her digits let me know.

    Orlo69.

  10. #4112

    Sophia

    Sophia was a lot of fun. Clean, sexy, and drama free. Just like I prefer.

    She is good company and treats you well. I will see her again. If anybody wants to know more about the details of our date, feel free to PM me. But if you're just looking for her contact info, you'll have to contact Orlo for that.

  11. #4111

    Sabrina

    Have seen her a few times now had a another great workout over the weekend was on time fresh and clean talked a few then the workout was on had a great time no Greek can only do outcalls at this time and no car dates.

    Thanks Exileonfifh.

  12. #4110

    Kandi

    Stopped by to see and say hi to Kandi this morning. We are good like that. Ended up dfk, fucking, sucking, daty, multiple O's and a squirt all in about 20 minutes. She still managed to get her coffee before she got to work on time. Pure talent.

  13. #4109

    Kandi Is Exceptional

    Recently paid a visit to UTR Kandi for the second time. WOW! Another great experience. First, thanks to Wolf for helping me connect. Kandi is a sexy, luscious MILF with boundless passion and enthusiasm for pleasing. Exceptional DFK and oral skills are the gateway to an awesome GFE encounter. I was so distracted by the spectacular 38 DDD naturals and fine curvy Azzzzz on my first visit that I didn't fully realize what a beautiful woman Kandi is; a pretty brunette with big brown eyes, she bears a strong resemblance to Natalie Wood. As I have been in the predicament of having to seek a new "go to" friend, meeting Kandi has been special. One more thing, communication has been prompt, efficient and intelligent both times I have reached out. Her clean, safe incall is in a nice, easy to find apartment complex just off I-4 in Sanford / Lake Mary area. Highly recommend and look forward to repeating.

  14. #4108

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Littleshyguy  [View Original Post]
    She and I managed to meet up, thanks to Orlo's help.

    She was just like her photos. We had great chemistry and seemed to mutual enjoy our time together. I will contact her again.

    If you are looking for a fun, smart, slender young woman who enjoys pleasing others, she is probably going to be right for you. Contact Orlo. If his email box ever clears. For info.

    -LSG.
    I met Bella recently. She has her car fixed and drove to me. When I first contacted her she was in Daytona. When I finally met her, she is living in Altamonte, but since she drives, it really doesn't matter where she lives. She said she only does outcalls. Contact Orlo for her digits. She was a delight to be with. The only drawback was everything was covered (I prefer BBBJ). Aside from that one drawback, all the other GFE activities were done with great skill. I will repeat as I had a great time with her.

  15. #4107

    Double Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree she is a sexy MILF that really gets and enjoys what she does. I have seen her many times and have never been disappointed. See her if you can.

    Orlo69,
    I too recently saw Tammy. I picked her up and took her to Geneva for an hour of fun. She really does enjoy the time and I had a great time and will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape