Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 10620
-
11-10-18 18:08 #960Senior Member

Posts: 109Scarlett L
Never had any issues with Scarlett L she is absolute sweet heart and is awesome in the rack. Imhave seen her multiple times going back 2+ years.
Originally Posted by JogRan49
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-18 01:41 #959Senior Member

Posts: 24Sarabeth0228
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?123357-Sarabeth0228
Met with Sarabeth not too long ago. She had no problem with BBFSCIP. Same with greek. Her photos are a bit dated but she looks fine.
-
10-31-18 12:41 #958Regular Member

Posts: 13Good to know. Terrific gal. I visited her twice, two years ago, when she first starting coming to PDX. Did enjoy BBBJCIM and Greek (covered), with no upsell. I didn't think about / pursue BBFS, and never discussed it. But nice to know it might be an option.
Originally Posted by DawnOfTime
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-18 11:53 #957Senior Member

Posts: 170I tried to catch her in Seattle this weekend, she never replied
That's sad to read. But I'm glad you posted the honest low-down. I was actually REALLY interested in seeing her based on her pics, she looks really good (my type) in her TNA ads. Glad it didn't end up happening (she never responded to my comms) - I'm OK with dead fish if the girl is smokin' hot, but when there's clearly some kind of underlying issues like this, it's too heartbreaking and would kill the sesh for me.
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
Hope she's able to turn it around, or heal, or both.
-
10-30-18 22:47 #956Senior Member

Posts: 96BellaDream
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....full-of-smiles!
She has a new review now. Maybe you can reach out to the author for info.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-18 17:18 #955Senior Member

Posts: 2938New hottie in town.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?396183-BellaDream
Who's taking one for the team? How do you screen a new provider?
-
10-30-18 09:56 #954Senior Member

Posts: 1142Carmen Lexus
Her weight is proportionate, but she is not a spinner. One side of her face is drooping. Legitimate disability? IDK, but it looked like drugs to me. Teeth are brown and a couple missing. She doesn't talk, just laid there, mostly because she complained about the pain in her knees and that she has a really bad back. Every time she moved, she complained about her back. Maybe it was just a bad day for her, but it was not a fun experience for me. I legitimately felt bad for her. She is going through some rough shit.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-18 22:25 #953Senior Member

Posts: 582Carmen Lexus current look
How does she look now? Skin and bones? Extra 80 pounds? Missing teeth?
Originally Posted by Markus2018
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-18 12:00 #952Senior Member

Posts: 96Sash J
I have seen her and had a covered experience. Anyone else see her recently? I would like current details. Pm if you want.
Intofun.
Originally Posted by Scorpion20
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-18 11:57 #951Regular Member

Posts: 13Thanks for the info. I've thought about seeing her, so your report is appreciated. Unfortunate that she was in such bad shape, especially in consideration of the many positive reviews on TNA. It's understandable that providers can go through hard times, but it's not cool when pics are outdated / misleading.
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-18 11:21 #950Senior Member

Posts: 96Carleebabee
I can confirm what others have posted. No discussion or upsell just went at it bare. Took a little work to connect but not to bad. She seems pretty reliable and eager. Enjoy.
Intofun.
-
10-29-18 09:37 #949Senior Member

Posts: 2938Tammy.
She is touring CA right now. Not sure for how long but I would bet she hits Seattle.
Before coming home to PDX.
[mQUOTE=Alas5877;4002125]As I've said, I've seen her three or four times, but she commonly goes dark for days on end. She only sees guys when she has an IC. Otherwise, she won't respond. [ / QUOTE].
-
10-28-18 19:42 #948Senior Member

Posts: 1142Carmen Lexus
Guys, been texting with carmen for the past week or so. Saw her a couple days ago. Previous reports on TNA was that she had very little boundaries. Warning. She's definitely hit some hard times. Pictures on her TNA profile are nowhere near close. Not sure if she was just super wasted during our date, or if she had some legitimate disability, but she could hardly speak. Kept pulling at her face and lips and slurring her words. Unbelievable BBBJ and quickly jumped on for raw BBFS shortly after. Expensive at $320 for the hour, but she seems desperate. Hit her up soon before she ODs. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?375045-Carmen-Lexus.
-
10-27-18 21:38 #947Senior Member

Posts: 1142Tammy2 times
As I've said, I've seen her three or four times, but she commonly goes dark for days on end. She only sees guys when she has an IC. Otherwise, she won't respond.
Originally Posted by MisterChowder
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-18 21:15 #946Senior Member

Posts: 34I texted her. And she got pissed and told me not to text that number ever again. So if you want to drop a load in this sweet piece I recommend not following this advice.
Originally Posted by OneOldFuck
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






