Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,681 to 25,695 of 37633
-
10-29-18 15:36 #11953Senior Member

Posts: 134M1 visit
Went to M1 Sunday afternoon. Seemed pretty slow so I got a nice long, uninterrupted session w / Momo. Seems everything is back to normal there. She was wearing a fishnet dress with big holes between the strings so her big nipples stuck right out between the strings and left nothing to the imagination. So they're definitely not trying to look legit. Enjoyed a table shower followed by very little massage, rimming, BBBJ, cowgirl & mish. Light massage for a bit and then went for second pop, BBBJ, HJ w / bs. Overall a very good time. I know she's older than she appears, but I find her cute and bubbly and her giant fake cans are fun to play with.
-
10-29-18 15:26 #11952Senior Member

Posts: 373Tiffani
More info in the old BP thread.
Originally Posted by TugHunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-18 14:23 #11951Senior Member

Posts: 330They are different girls.
Originally Posted by TugHunter
[View Original Post]
The one discussed in the escort thread is a blond in Macomb Cty.
-
10-29-18 12:17 #11950Senior Member

Posts: 125Sorry its on harper.
Originally Posted by JoeTruck
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-18 10:59 #11949Regular Member

Posts: 15Jessica in clarkston
To Jkpt11 -- new here looking for any good looking white women for HJ's and nothing more. I've been to abbey and peyton (smokin hot) -- anyways if anyone could message me for the name of the place in clarston so I can google the address or get the address and price for a hhr? Thanks.
-
10-29-18 09:33 #11948Senior Member

Posts: 95Jessica in Clarkston
Someone recently posted about her. Has anyone else seen her or have any contact info you can share or pm me.
-
10-29-18 08:54 #11947Senior Member

Posts: 94Tiffani in Taylor
Check the escort thread, lots of recent chatter about her.
Originally Posted by Jkpt11
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-18 21:47 #11946Senior Member

Posts: 388Tokyo
Where is Tokyo? They don't seem to ever answer my calls. Any FS there? Pm me.
-
10-28-18 16:05 #11945Regular Member

Posts: 4Daisy's info
Here you go bud. Haven't seen her myself since my schedule hasn't lined up but I plan to make a visit soon.
Originally Posted by ABigDog
[View Original Post]
https://rochesterhills.claz.org/clas...on-10louffmwka
-
10-28-18 13:31 #11944Senior Member

Posts: 12513 and hayes.
Has any tried the massage joint near the little ceasers.
-
10-28-18 13:29 #11943Senior Member

Posts: 125I have been there a few times seen Anna it was OK but have you ever tried the other girls and have ya had more than a H. E. thanks.
Originally Posted by MisterPaul
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-18 16:46 #11942Senior Member

Posts: 379https://www.adultlook.com/p/2939335
Originally Posted by BoredBear
[View Original Post]
She's downriver. Posts under multiple names and phone numbers. Goes by Norah or Alexis depending on the phone number you call. She's in Southgate, Fort / Eureka area. I think I paid. 6 (including tip) when I went. She goes topless after the flip. Heated massage table in the master bedroom upstairs. Pretty good value for the price. I would say she's in her late 40's.
-
10-27-18 15:16 #11941Senior Member

Posts: 379Noted in a previous post but I will give you info again on Abbey.
Originally Posted by Twister11
[View Original Post]
Near Cherry Hill and Inkster, parked in driveway. When you walk in, she takes you straight back to her bedroom. She is one tall chick, black hair, tanned, huge fake tits, pretty face. No massage table, has you lay on your stomach on her bed while giving you a MEHHH massage. I saw her twice. First time was a good time. She massaged me for about 10 min, asked me to flip, which I did, and gave me a HJ while allowing me to roam her naked body. FIV, mutual touching, all the good stuff. Offered FS for an extra $ but I declined. I was in out well less than a full hour.
2nd time I went back, same scenario. Except her phone was blowing up and she's like "OMG I have to take this" I was like okay cool go for it. She's like "HEY JUDGE!! HOW ARE YOU!! SURE YOU CAN COME ON BY IN AN HOUR! She hangs up, she said sorry its a very important judge from downtown and she couldn't miss his call. Okay then. Back to the massage. I flip over, she's naked, starts rubbing me and theres mutual play. No BJ, just HJ. So she says its cool again to put FIV, which I do. Then she's like "be careful. I am on my period". WTF. Instantly got soft, got up, scrubbed my hands and left. Cost me $ both times I went. Haven't been back since.
-
10-27-18 15:13 #11940Senior Member

Posts: 379Southgate Nuru part II
Went by Sonny's yesterday. 2nd time going. First time was awhile back. She greeted me at the door, took me to the back, asked for $ up front for nuru bodyslide. As noted in previous post, she is a smaller older asian woman so if you're looking for a deep or even medium pressure, this isn't for you. First 15 min was strictly massage, then the teasing started. She rubbed hot oil and took all her clothes off and started gliding about 30 minutes in. For those haven't done it before, its a cool experience in general. Have to check out Saigon after reading some posts. But anyhoo. Flipped over, she glided some more. Nice oily handshake at the end. No kissing, no FIV or anything like that. I was rubbing her the whole time though during the slide. After the handshake, took a shower and left. Tipped. 2 afterwards. Honestly not sure if I will repeat anytime soon, but the experience was cool. Stay safe out there gentlemen.
-
10-27-18 00:33 #11939Senior Member

Posts: 388Sasha.
https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/detroit/...-8118/2/260127
Originally Posted by Neilnbob
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






