Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,461 to 23,475 of 26429
-
10-26-18 12:28 #2969Senior Member

Posts: 85Tried and failed.
Set up a car date and went through all bs associated with it. Agreed to more dollars than what I wanted but about 40 minutes before our meet time she asked if I was serious. I'm a little bitter lately and I just said forget it. I'm a man of high honor I guess and just don't have time to be questioned about being serious we I caved to your requirements Hun.
Originally Posted by Beach303
[View Original Post]
So I look forward to the glowing report of what I missed out on.
The bird of honor Crow out.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/597798605672
-
10-26-18 12:22 #2968Senior Member

Posts: 85Tried and failed.
I saw her ad yesterday and shot her a text. After about 15 messages we agreed to a car meet, but by that time my play window closed. Agreed to meet today and set up a time. I started text her to set up for today and after all was said and done what we agreed to yesterday wasn't available today. I still wanted to meet cause I thought she looked cute but she text me asking me how do I know your serious? WTF? I went through all this and still agreed to less for the same and I'm not serious? Being a man of high morals and honor I just said forget it. Her text back was well people lie. LOL. Yea.
Originally Posted by Beach303
[View Original Post]
So I look forward to the glowing report of what I missed out on but I don't have time for that crap.
The bird of high honor Crow out.
-
10-26-18 09:35 #2967Senior Member

Posts: 53Saw her about a month ago. She looked nice, nice location too, her setup's in the basement. Nice time, moaned like crazy, but not my cup of tea. Other guys who've reported about her are also in line with my experience.
Originally Posted by LoneRanger327
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-18 07:30 #2966Senior Member

Posts: 71Amy
See my post #2136. Hope it helps.
Originally Posted by Icculus82
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-18 05:57 #2965Senior Member

Posts: 2881LIttle Candy
Agreed, oh so pretty. Like a freshman cheerleader. Smart girl too. But sadly the big H has taken over her mind. IMO she is worth saving and I hope she can get help. I won't call her anymore because I feel I would be contributing to her habit. But she does have to be tested regularly or she violates the rules of her vacation.
Originally Posted by MrMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-18 19:39 #2964Senior Member

Posts: 97There are rules against "useless unproductive drama" but this would be useful, productive drama. Do share this story.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-18 18:06 #2963Senior Member

Posts: 52Amy. Italian Stallion
Any info / experiences with this one?
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/sexy-it...-3578-11934921
-
10-25-18 16:24 #2962Senior Member

Posts: 774Awesome
It was awesome till Miss Creampie decided to message my s. O. Then not so much which is why I'm here now LOL.
Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-18 15:26 #2961Regular Member

Posts: 32I visited her once last year and found her to be much more attractive than the average girl and very eager to please. Maybe I'll have to call her again.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-18 14:26 #2960Senior Member

Posts: 2881Ad
Try looking on Erotic Monkey. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/candy-es...lwaukee-300121.
Originally Posted by Terry7168
[View Original Post]
The second pic of her skinny in heels is very accurate and probably her when she wasn't so sick. I've always loved the anorexics and have made some exceptions tolerating drug use to get one. 414-554-8211 was the old # listed.
-
10-25-18 14:24 #2959Senior Member

Posts: 36Hello all. I'm new to the forum but have been around the hobby for a while. Wondering if anyone had any information on Lexi that had a post on STG?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/174334782293
-
10-25-18 12:45 #2958Banned Member

Posts: 373Does she have an ad or utr? Number avail. If utr? Pic?
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-18 01:28 #2957Senior Member

Posts: 2881LIttle Candy
I saw she has gone from the big Waukesha hotel to living in the dorm by the fairgrounds. Hmmm maybe she now has time during the day. She's no bigger than most 5th grade girls. I think he tits never came in. Doesn't matter, when she is cleaned up she is a cutie. Bet she would look sexy in a Catholic school uniform and heels.
-
10-25-18 01:25 #2956Senior Member

Posts: 2881Bb emily
Emily seemed to really enjoy sex but I wonder if that was just the meth in her. Maybe she did really like it. Who cares anyway. Its what we like not what they like. Once thing good about escorts is they will often suggests ways to make us cum stronger. One would fill her mouth with ice, spit it out and then warm her mouth up on my cock. Girlfriends won't do that. They will lick your balls, ass, and go to town on your dick with their tongue. Girlfriends just wrap their lips around it and go piston on your.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-18 19:06 #2955Senior Member

Posts: 355Crystal / Haley
Had her over Wednesday afternoon. I had requested she made sure her hair was worn down, pussy freshly shaved and some sexy boots. She delivered on all 3 requests. Fantastic body, total GFE, DFK, ATY,69, BBBJCIM / spit, face stting. No FIV I gave her a good tongue lashing which resulted in 10 orgasms Damn I love eating her.
So she hung around for about 3 hours and we were chit chatting and she casually states she is BI and if I wanted a 3 sum we could do that. Well sounds good to me1! Says she has 2 other girls available. Well it turns out one is Ms. Kendall Snow. I saw Kendall once a year ago and just not my type, even though she gets rave reviews on here. Anyhow, the marching orders I gave Crystal were to find another hot slender tall blonde for some 3 sum fun. A very fun afternoon.










Reply With Quote





