Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,756 to 25,770 of 28249
-
10-26-18 23:49 #2494Regular Member

Posts: 23Mya.
Just saw her for the first time today at a motel on Busch for an enjoyable qv. Room was clean and so was she. Will repeat.
-
10-26-18 13:51 #2493Senior Member

Posts: 207All I can say is
Yup. Told me she doesn't like using condoms and didn't have any when I visited.
Originally Posted by HobFix
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-18 12:47 #2492Regular Member

Posts: 4Escort.
Any info on Taylor 229xxxx646 has recent add on Skip the games.
-
10-26-18 09:30 #2491Senior Member

Posts: 2419Hott Holly
Hott Holly has temporarily relocated to Tampa. Sr PM for location. Bill Ho.
-
10-26-18 09:23 #2490Senior Member

Posts: 309Reverse order
So she worked out BBFS before CIM?? Hmm seems out of order.
Originally Posted by HobFix
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-18 08:33 #2489Senior Member

Posts: 207Bfs
She offered, but declined and used my own cover. She told me was doing a high volume of incalls per day. She seems to advertise alot. One might consider that when offered BFS.
Originally Posted by TManXX71
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-18 06:52 #2488Senior Member

Posts: 4911Novelty goes
It goes pretty quick depending on the provider. Variety is the spice of life.
Originally Posted by HobFix
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-18 19:54 #2487Senior Member

Posts: 622Well she may be working on CIM and greek, but she has worked out BFS for those of you that have the big balls to do so. I must have micro mini balls. LOL.
Originally Posted by HobFix
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-18 16:06 #2486Senior Member

Posts: 207Yes Karen.
She has a tight body when I visited but she's to vanilla in the bed, asked if she did CIM, told me she was working on it, asked about Greek again was told she was working on it. When we were finished she asked me if I knew how to swap out fuel pumps on Nissan XTera told her no but I was working on it. Left and haven't been back. Suspect the novelty of her tight body is wearing off. But I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by JohniRotten
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-18 13:30 #2485Senior Member

Posts: 622Yep that's her.
Originally Posted by JohniRotten
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-18 11:15 #2484Senior Member

Posts: 621Valrico Karen
Is this the blonde with the really short hair, about 40, uses a lot of topless pics in her ads?
Originally Posted by HobbyMan2013
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-18 08:58 #2483Senior Member

Posts: 309Amina
Saw this beauty yesterday. Looks very good, not as good as the pics but that's the case for many ladies. Very responsive to texts, incalls by stadium.
Hygiene is perfect, nice long smooth legs, no signs of candy use.
Rates $1 hh $1. 5 hr.
We met in room, after some small talk got down to business, started with DATY. Nice clean meaty tight kitty. Then onto a CBJ, cowgirl and doggie. Finished in bag and cleaned up.
May not be in Fla for long as she travels between here and Michigan, also does some sugaring.
Go get her boys.
https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...27091010/Asian
Originally Posted by WhosThirsty
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-18 07:37 #2482Senior Member

Posts: 81Jasmine
Does anyone have any Intel on this girl?
https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw.../27053457/7162
-
10-25-18 07:20 #2481Banned Member

Posts: 5343JDime was going to the detox place on Neb / Fowler a few weeks back. I had just dropped her off at the gas station and not even a minute later, a monger scooped her up and away she went.
Originally Posted by Skiper
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-18 04:18 #2480Senior Member

Posts: 162That particular ad mentioning she was visiting yeah. It might have been a repost from an earlier ad version because I saw it previously. I even had the ad saved to call her later and that was weeks ago. If she's still in the business I'll take her number but she blocked me on snapchat after I asked her for a date LOL.
Originally Posted by ChaseStar
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






