Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: MotorCity Mayhem

+ Add Report
Page 130 of 243 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 180 230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 3631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1696

    Get the dk out of your mouth rolling metro then maybe you can read

    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoner  [View Original Post]
    I just copied and pasted your post into Grammarly's website because I couldn't understand a god damn word you're (not your) trying to say. It overloaded their server faster then a DDoS attack. Jesus Fucking Christ man, 16 typos in a 4 sentence paragraph. Detroit schools at their finest.

    Does anyone have an illiterate-fuck to English dictionary? I need someone to translate this for me.
    I got you step child your the smartest and the biggest cnt out here and we know you your a mr know it all dkhead.

  2. #1695
    Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeAss  [View Original Post]
    Stoner.

    You are the dumbest fuck since metro.
    Yeah, but I smarter then SmoothDriver. Did you read that fucking post? I'm going to login to my TD Ameritrade account right now and buy as much stock in Pfizer Inc as I can, by noon tomorrow it's going to skyrocket from guys buying Advil trying get rid of their headaches from reading that dumb asses posts.

    P.S. You should capitalize the letter M in the word Metro since it's someones name.

  3. #1694
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothDriver  [View Original Post]
    Read all your me me I'm the best post and tell me whos a little cnt moron that be rolling know it all btch stoner aka dkweed. Rolling I bet if hoe ripped you off you would tuck your pssy lips and do nothing like a coward you be. Then post how others are push overs when your the little cnt. Save it cnt boy you got no sack just lips. Your the cnt who worries about hoes business being hurt by so called rumors whiteknight cnt boy.
    I just copied and pasted your post into Grammarly's website because I couldn't understand a god damn word you're (not your) trying to say. It overloaded their server faster then a DDoS attack. Jesus Fucking Christ man, 16 typos in a 4 sentence paragraph. Detroit schools at their finest.

    Does anyone have an illiterate-fuck to English dictionary? I need someone to translate this for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dumb-Ass.jpg‎  

  4. #1693

    Sorry little metro aka rolling sackless fool stoner

    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoner  [View Original Post]
    Don't you have a TV that doesn't belong to the hooker you're mad at to knock over or something? SmoothDriver, you are by far one of the dumbest members of the Detroit forum.

    Remember, you opened your manpleaser first.
    Read all your me me I'm the best post and tell me whos a little cnt moron that be rolling know it all btch stoner aka dkweed. Rolling I bet if hoe ripped you off you would tuck your pssy lips and do nothing like a coward you be. Then post how others are push overs when your the little cnt. Save it cnt boy you got no sack just lips. Your the cnt who worries about hoes business being hurt by so called rumors whiteknight cnt boy.

  5. #1692
    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoner  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad you found it funny Bubba.
    Stoner.

    You are the dumbest fuck since metro.

  6. #1691
    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoner  [View Original Post]
    I know it was a joke, it was a dumb joke. You're not a funny person, but you were at one time a person that called a spade a spade. Sometimes guys need tough love to open their eyes to keep them safe (like I just did in the post below). Now I will admit there might have been a time or two where you took it too far but you did play by the rules and kept it in the fight thread. All I'm saying is you seem to have a different posting style now, before you kicked ass, now you post dumb jokes and info that might not be 100%. It's kind of like you got neutered or something.

    Even on that other Chat site your posting style changed, you went from kicking Detroit ass to posting about Peyronie's disease. Do you really think we want to hear about your curved penis?
    You've got me confused with someone else. I'm long and straight, unlike you. Just tell the truth. You will be free.

  7. #1690
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha! OMG that's funny. Stop. Please stop. I'm going to pee myself. Stoner you're too funny. You're killing me.
    I'm glad you found it funny Bubba.

  8. #1689
    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoner  [View Original Post]
    I have digits for a hot early 20's petite spinner in Southwest that loves to talk dirty. She's a white girl but for an extra 5 or 10 bucks I'm sure she'll say shit like, me so horny, me love you long time. She's a very open minded girl.
    Hahaha! OMG that's funny. Stop. Please stop. I'm going to pee myself. Stoner you're too funny. You're killing me.

  9. #1688
    Quote Originally Posted by DetStreet  [View Original Post]

    Disclaimer: The above is only a fantasy and should not be construed in any way that implies the commission of any act in violation of any local, state or federal laws.
    You newbies are so cute, I just want to pinch your cheeks LOL. I'm just teasing DetStreet, posting on the site is perfectly safe. I assure you that a black helicopter isn't going to come out of the sky, land on your front lawn and take you to jail because you posted about fucking some hooker 50 bucks.

  10. #1687
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPipes3006  [View Original Post]
    Asshole get a life!! You don't know the whole situation and what was negotiated for time and money so mind your own fucking business ASSHOLE!!
    It doesn't matter what you negotiated, when you're only willing paying 60 US dollars for pussy don't expect the world.

    I'll make you a deal, I'll work on getting a life if you work on getting a job that pays you enough to afford real pussy. If you want Walmart priced pussy then hit one of the local tracks, it's not going to happen online.

    Be safe out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieForU  [View Original Post]
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
    CarrieForU, if you read this send me a PM and tell me your side of the story please.

  11. #1686
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Reread the post stoner. It was a joke.
    I know it was a joke, it was a dumb joke. You're not a funny person, but you were at one time a person that called a spade a spade. Sometimes guys need tough love to open their eyes to keep them safe (like I just did in the post below). Now I will admit there might have been a time or two where you took it too far but you did play by the rules and kept it in the fight thread. All I'm saying is you seem to have a different posting style now, before you kicked ass, now you post dumb jokes and info that might not be 100%. It's kind of like you got neutered or something.

    Even on that other Chat site your posting style changed, you went from kicking Detroit ass to posting about Peyronie's disease. Do you really think we want to hear about your curved penis?

  12. #1685
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCass  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? Looks as though her arms have seen a few needles in her day. Am I wrong about that?
    I'm not posting this here to fight with you BigCass, I'm just post it here to keep it off the review thread (keep daddy happy).

    You can't tell from that pic that she's using drugs, but the fact that she's selling her pussy should tell you she's using drugs. Guys like you need to get their head out of the sand, all these girls are on drugs, all these girls have pimps, all these girls will rob you blind, all of these girls lie (they really don't like you). Do I need to go on? If you or any other wannabe monger doesn't feel comfortable dealing with a girl on drugs, pimps, gangster thugs, getting ripped off, getting an STD, getting busted, etc, then you need to find a new hobby. Try building birdhouses, I hear that's pretty safe.

    This has been a PSA, it's meant to open eyes and keep people safe, not insult anyone.

  13. #1684

    Carrie 4 u

    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoner  [View Original Post]
    You're disappointed because a 60 dollar hooker didn't rock your world? WTF did you expect for 60 fucking dollars you cheap ass?
    Asshole get a life!! You don't know the whole situation and what was negotiated for time and money so mind your own fucking business ASSHOLE!!

  14. #1683
    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoner  [View Original Post]
    You know PieBoy I liked you before when you had attitude, it's like you got neutered or something.
    Reread the post stoner. It was a joke.

  15. #1682
    Quote Originally Posted by PastMyPrime  [View Original Post]
    By that I assume you mean your SO can track you?
    You have been a member of this forum for over 15 years and you don't know what GPS is? Sir you better be careful out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape