Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11507

    Candy!

    My review for candy.

    Allana's friend.

    I met on her first day at Alaha's house, it was a quick time but I had a lot of fun, but I did not hesitate to be with her again. I have read your communication in a terrible bit, but I do not know why. Candy is a 24 yo girl with 110 pounds and 5'2 height. The quick visit was fine. Last night's session was excellent. Her skills as she sucks cock is great, she fucks good, she is so sweet but savage in bed.

    Menu.

    Allana and candy does doubles.

    Candy menu for me.

    She started with BBBJ with DT, BLS, GFE, DATY, DFK.

    Position doggie, mish, cowgirl.

    Just I had fun with her!

    Call allaha.

    Link:

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...274&cityid=424
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 608E4851-6DAA-4923-9EE8-2DAC24EEB5F0.jpg‎   D6D0A0AE-710A-48C8-AEDD-80B93486D3AC.jpg‎   8E6A8F9C-9A84-41CA-840E-4134C0404D0D.jpg‎  

  2. #11506

    Brittany

    Had a fun time with her, in her private residence in a nice part of town in Lebanon. GFE, to the max.

  3. #11505

    Candy

    Contacted Candy. Pics look great and some good reviews too. Agreed on a time and away I go. Understand I am now missing the World Series and I am a Boston fan.

    Arrive at the address given which is an apartment complex and let her know I've arrived. Note I am 5 minutes early for the appointment and she responds "Give me a minute Company showed up unexpectedly". OK. I've heard this song before but decided to believe her. About 15 minutes later I ping her and she says they are leaving in 2 minutes. Needless to say, waited for her for over 30 minutes and left. Thanked her for wasting my time. Crickets.

    Not worth the time or effort. Now having a beer and watching the series!

  4. #11504

    Thanks EL

    Quote Originally Posted by ElConquistador  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her. She quoted 50 hhr and 100 hr. With BBBJ and cof. That low of a price sounds good. But is also a red flag honestly. Combine that with reports she may be on the pipe, and I think I'll keep my distance. I already did a toftt with Jewel the other day.
    I'm sure it's the girl I meet and she showed me the glass stem on cop check, thinking that she's a WSW.

  5. #11503

    Red Flag

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgPoundhound  [View Original Post]
    Best things in life for most expensive besides that windowshopping https://alligator.com.nashville.list...post/27121382/
    I reached out to her. She quoted 50 hhr and 100 hr. With BBBJ and cof. That low of a price sounds good. But is also a red flag honestly. Combine that with reports she may be on the pipe, and I think I'll keep my distance. I already did a toftt with Jewel the other day.
    Last edited by ElConquistador; 10-24-18 at 17:23. Reason: Typo

  6. #11502

    Allaha friend (candy)

    Pic.

    She is hot.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...274&cityid=424
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 152FDF23-AEF1-49D0-B05E-6EBE4A3764C8.jpg‎   4C839DDC-7683-42D9-BBED-F68EE0C2F58A.jpg‎   6AD39DBB-19A5-4B5D-BE6E-A6D90ED353C3.jpg‎  

  7. #11501

    Allana has friend

    Call allaha has cute friend.

    Candy.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...274&cityid=424

  8. #11500

    Back up

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgPoundhound  [View Original Post]
    Took it down, she had Piercings in her dimples in both cheeks, as started off something about Expensive fine Taste, I've seen the ad before and it's not Local number. I'm Positive it's the girl I talked to at jack in the box Trinity Lane few weeks back, had hot little Mini skirt on and look good but had the glass pipe in hand. Ad didn't give a name but she small frame Blonde, Tats all over and one at her neck.
    Best things in life for most expensive besides that windowshopping https://alligator.com.nashville.list...post/27121382/

  9. #11499

    UTR M. Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk101  [View Original Post]
    She leaves in the morning. Get it while you can!
    All I can say is Wow! Had a phenomenal session with M and the hype was spot on. If you get the chance, see her! She is a gem!

  10. #11498

    Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by MathMan7  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately your url only links back to the main unsorted list for all of today's ads. Not any specific one. Maybe provide her name, or a more precise single-ad specific url?
    Took it down, she had Piercings in her dimples in both cheeks, as started off something about Expensive fine Taste, I've seen the ad before and it's not Local number. I'm Positive it's the girl I talked to at jack in the box Trinity Lane few weeks back, had hot little Mini skirt on and look good but had the glass pipe in hand. Ad didn't give a name but she small frame Blonde, Tats all over and one at her neck.

  11. #11497

    Anyone know about this young lady

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgPoundhound  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this young lady. https://backpage.com.nashville.listc...post/27112941/.
    Unfortunately your url only links back to the main unsorted list for all of today's ads. Not any specific one. Maybe provide her name, or a more precise single-ad specific url?

  12. #11496

    Good One

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk101  [View Original Post]
    She leav s in the morning to deal with some serious family issues which needs montary funds to fight for her family.

    As she said- She needs dates tonight!

    Let me know if interested.
    I would have thought she needed money for graduate school, or maybe to fund an operation for a friend.

  13. #11495

    Amy. Too young?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chester67  [View Original Post]
    This one looks too young! I wouldn't see her unless she showed an I'd and proved her age.
    Excellent observation. That used to be my standard operating procedure. Perhaps I'm losing my fastball as age creeps up on me, LOL.

  14. #11494

    Info

    Anyone know anything about this young lady. https://backpage.com.nashville.listc...post/27112941/.

  15. #11493

    I want to see her

    Quote Originally Posted by ForTheWhorde  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about Rachel earlier, can't say much than what's already been said. Great girl and personality and very responsive during the initial setup. She's great at what she does and it appears she genuinely cares, sucks my dream wasn't longer.
    How can I get in touch with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape