Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: SB / SA thread

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1107
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #27

    Yes, she is not just a lurker

    I have seen her, did not repeat. I do believe she is a high volume gal. I had a decent time with her but I guess not good enough to repeat. Nothing bad to say about her though, and whatever you agree upon she will live up to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Existierende  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? She's been a member of SA since 2015 and was very quick to give me her digits, so I think she might be a high volume girl if you know what I mean. I'm not so interested in those. But I like her pics!

  2. #26

    Neveah North

    Anyone seen her? She's been a member of SA since 2015 and was very quick to give me her digits, so I think she might be a high volume girl if you know what I mean. I'm not so interested in those. But I like her pics!

  3. #25

    Lilbribaby.

    Anyone out there meet up with lilbribaby? I confirmed it's her through snap got to her place in providence (big apartment complex in a sketchy neighborhood) but it didn't feel right so I called in sick. If she's legit and there isn't a thug behind the door seems like a good deal. Feel free to PM if you don't want to share publicly.

  4. #24
    Hah hah, I was chatting with (what I thought was) her. Glad to know I can cut bait!

    Quote Originally Posted by StuSimple  [View Original Post]
    Groma (22 warwickis) is a guy.

  5. #23

    Steer clear

    Groma (22 warwickis) is a guy.

  6. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by LaissezFaire  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend any hotels that aren't too crazy expensive and in a safe area? Some places from what I can google look a little too shadey, I'm from MA, so not too familiar with the area to find a place to bring a potential SB to. Looking for around the Bristol area? Feel free to PM with any suggestions. Thanks!
    La Quinta in Warwick can be pretty affordable like $70/ night if you book like a week in advance. I just use Expedia though.

  7. #21
    Can anyone recommend any hotels that aren't too crazy expensive and in a safe area? Some places from what I can google look a little too shadey, I'm from MA, so not too familiar with the area to find a place to bring a potential SB to. Looking for around the Bristol area? Feel free to PM with any suggestions. Thanks!

  8. #20

    Glad this thread exists!

    I think swimsays pretty well summed it up. A couple things I wanted to add from my own experiences (WYP and SA are the two I have experience with). These sites are very much YMMV. Appearances seem to matter on these sites, at least with some of the younger attractive girls.

    But it definitely is time consuming! There are actually a lot of ridiculously beautiful women on SA but it does take time. Either waiting for them to respond / evaluating each other's expectations for the arrangement, verifying off the site (I really like Snapchat for this as it's the only way to guarantee the person you are talking to is the same as the pictures).

    Ohh some language I use that seems to help get my intentions across without speaking explicitly on the site (which you should not do! A pay per meet arrangement x amount of times per month.

    When I first joined I met with a lot of girls for one or two offs but have since really narrowed my search and did the leg work and now have an ideal situation.

    I'll keep an eye on this thread and help out with any intel I can!

  9. #19

    Nah

    The ones that message you are generally not the ones you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fun0410  [View Original Post]
    I can understand the lack of info being shared form this site, but anyone have any info on Amanda (Somerset), Juli125 (Providence), or excuisitehappiness (Swansea I believe)? I have not begun talking to any of them but they have messaged me. Thumbs up or down? Netsy (Fall River), well pictures are flattering, not a bad person and delivered all she said she would. I will not repeat though and it was very short money. I can discuss through PM if you have any questions on her.

  10. #18

    Exquisite

    Quote Originally Posted by Fun0410  [View Original Post]
    I can understand the lack of info being shared form this site, but anyone have any info on Amanda (Somerset), Juli125 (Providence), or excuisitehappiness (Swansea I believe)? I have not begun talking to any of them but they have messaged me. Thumbs up or down? Netsy (Fall River), well pictures are flattering, not a bad person and delivered all she said she would. I will not repeat though and it was very short money. I can discuss through PM if you have any questions on her.
    Sent you a PM.

  11. #17

    Not much info being shared from this site.

    I can understand the lack of info being shared form this site, but anyone have any info on Amanda (Somerset), Juli125 (Providence), or excuisitehappiness (Swansea I believe)? I have not begun talking to any of them but they have messaged me. Thumbs up or down? Netsy (Fall River), well pictures are flattering, not a bad person and delivered all she said she would. I will not repeat though and it was very short money. I can discuss through PM if you have any questions on her.

  12. #16
    I don't think these are the sites for that. Most girls are looking for decent money. 50 BBBJ girls are volume providers, and it would be hard to be a volume provider on SA, etc.

    You could try WYP and put in a $50 bid for a date. But I don't think many would take you up on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Maybe this old dog is barking up the wrong tree--but has anybody ever found any $50 BBBJ girls on any of these sites?

  13. #15

    First woman I met

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Maybe this old dog is barking up the wrong tree--but has anybody ever found any $50 BBBJ girls on any of these sites?
    Was a $60 BJ after dinner (I did pay for dinner also). Some light fucking in the car also. Not going on the wall of fame though and glad there are no videos. LOL.

  14. #14
    Maybe this old dog is barking up the wrong tree--but has anybody ever found any $50 BBBJ girls on any of these sites?

  15. #13

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape