Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 19,981 to 19,995 of 28083
-
10-24-18 14:08 #8103Senior Member

Posts: 27Mutual Massage.
I like the idea of mutual massage and have had hit and miss with it. Angela at Dagget was up for it and more! My original ATF upped her rates and is unreliable now so looking for some leads.
Ronson had LuLu some time back that was all for it, before massaging me, HaHa. But no holds barred after the first time.
D.
-
10-24-18 10:19 #8102Regular Member

Posts: 15Curious about this part if you can expand. I have tried them all at some point and agree with your assessment. Healthy Spa has been hit or miss. Have been to Li's several times. . good massages and have received anywhere from no teasing to very friendly, but never completion. Always self service. Are there some there that will 'complete' the session?? Thanks.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-18 10:04 #8101Banned Member

Posts: 3075Lisa
Hi there!
Has anyone tried Lisa? Any intel is greatly appreciated.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/128394
-
10-24-18 02:55 #8100Regular Member

Posts: 24Pq
Typo on the tip. Meant 60/40.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-18 01:57 #8099Senior Member

Posts: 204I saw Cecelia the first day and Anastasia the next. Cecelia was good and would repeat as it seemed she had more of a connection. While she was rubbing me down I was rubbing her thighs and butt. I could feel her sweat and wet down under. She turned me over and rubbing me down and I exploded when she rubbed her naturals on my tip, while I was rubbing between her wet thighs. Anastasia started complaining at the 10 min. Mark when my shooter didn't shoot. I like to enjoy my time and her complaint was a turnoff. Anastasia was nice, but her face wasn't that great. Also I prefer naturals to bolt ons as naturals are rock hard. To each their own and YMMV in this industry.
Originally Posted by Lascivious
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-18 22:04 #8098Banned Member

Posts: 707Sakata thai
I have always experienced a good massage and a good finish at this place although I have not been there for many months now.
I think the last two providers I had was Jess and before that Mary but girls change all the time, I used to go there a lot and I've never been disappointed with the quality of the massage.
Just go ahead and take whoever's next available in you should be OK.
Originally Posted by CduBonusG
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-18 21:56 #8097Banned Member

Posts: 707I had forgotten about PQ, thanks for adding it To the list, I discovered it some years ago and then followed a favorites to that place who worked there for a short while.
I'm just curious what you mean by "standard 60/30 HJ joint".
$30 tip?
LOL I've been overpaying, I usually left a $40 tip at their place.
Originally Posted by SaveFerris
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-18 20:49 #8096Senior Member

Posts: 95Videos
Are videos discouraged in this forum? I've been sneaking vids of providers and I wanted to post them, but I'm not sure if the HUB is the place? Maybe somewhere a bit more private for just us who frequent this forum? I've had some friends pay me to go TOFTT on some providers, and I lucked out with some vids. So not sure what to do with them now?
-
10-23-18 19:32 #8095Senior Member

Posts: 164Paranoia
I'm guilty of a certain amount of paranoia when it comes to providing real identification to a h**ker booker. My concern is if there were any LE raid of the booker office you may have a concern. I'm a member of HX and have been rated for safety by a few ladies. If that isn't a good enough recommendation then I guess I miss out on the girl in question. Just saying.
Originally Posted by Yojimbo99
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-18 18:44 #8094Banned Member

Posts: 3075They are the same outfit as SDAG. The girls I have seen there have all been hot!
Originally Posted by Yojimbo99
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-18 18:30 #8093Senior Member

Posts: 244Sakata thai
Probably gunna give this place a try out of sheer convenience of location for me. How was your experience there? Anyone you recommend asking for? Thanks.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-18 18:15 #8092Regular Member

Posts: 19Thai Nina
I had the pleasure of having a session with Nina today. Although this was a sensual massage, her therapeutic efforts were spot on and she did relieve some aching muscles. She has a tight petite body and lovely dark nipples with a tight little ass. She definitely delivered the goods. I don't think it's her in the pics but it's not far off. Paid $150 for an hour, B2 B and topless. Some may say that's too much for that but she's great at what she does and her massage skills make up for any other shortcummings. She's located in an office building off Balboa at Convoy. Since this was my first session with her I did t push the envelope, but her ad clearly says no FS. Not sure if there is more than just a tug but it's worth a shot. Happy hunting.
-
10-23-18 17:59 #8091Senior Member

Posts: 284Recommendations in the Convoy Area
I'm fairly new to the site and am far more experienced in Tijuana than I am in the massage parlors in SD. I've frequented some places down in South Bay around Chula Vista / South San Diego / Lemon Grove but only been to a couple places in the Convoy area. I'm looking for recommendations and would appreciate suggestions and tips. I'm looking to try the places on Dagget or Pine, KS, or V. Is there any one place I should start? Or are there better places to try? If anyone needs pointers or recommendations for Tijuana let me know.
-
10-23-18 17:45 #8090Senior Member

Posts: 30Yes they are worth the trouble if you are looking for good service which includes a shower, BBBJ and CFS. They do tend to use fake pictures but most girls are korean and young. Location is at a upscale condo. I've had sessions with some hotties but also not so good looking ones as well. Service was always great and never felt rushed.
Originally Posted by Yojimbo99
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-18 15:48 #8089Regular Member

Posts: 24North County
Palace massage in RB had someone there for a short while who I was able to crack. She had great technique and a pretty foo massage. Like most though, she left. Never had anybody else at Palace who would pull thru.
PQ massage in rancho penasquitos is your standard 60/30 HJ joint. Jessica will gladly pull out her floppy tits and let you play while she attempts a prostate massage but the experience is nothing to write home about.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





