Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8095

    5 Star Body and Foot

    Hi everyone. I usually tend to stick to Clairmont Convoy Areas. But I was in Spring Valley and noticed 5 Star Body and Foot tucked away in the corner or small mini mall text to a gas station. Has anyone had any experience here? Good or bad. Also what's recommended around the area. Just for sheer convineance.

  2. #8094

    Mutual Massage.

    I like the idea of mutual massage and have had hit and miss with it. Angela at Dagget was up for it and more! My original ATF upped her rates and is unreliable now so looking for some leads.

    Ronson had LuLu some time back that was all for it, before massaging me, HaHa. But no holds barred after the first time.

    D.

  3. #8093
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Poway has a couple of places for a happy ending:

    AA Massage and there's also an AA spa, China spring (I Personally do not like the upsell & bad service I experienced here) Also healthy spa and Li's acupressure. There's a couple more. YMWV anybody else want to add to this please.
    Curious about this part if you can expand. I have tried them all at some point and agree with your assessment. Healthy Spa has been hit or miss. Have been to Li's several times. . good massages and have received anywhere from no teasing to very friendly, but never completion. Always self service. Are there some there that will 'complete' the session?? Thanks.

  4. #8092

    Lisa

    Hi there!

    Has anyone tried Lisa? Any intel is greatly appreciated.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/128394

  5. #8091

    Pq

    Typo on the tip. Meant 60/40.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    I had forgotten about PQ, thanks for adding it To the list, I discovered it some years ago and then followed a favorites to that place who worked there for a short while.

    I'm just curious what you mean by "standard 60/30 HJ joint".

    $30 tip?

    LOL I've been overpaying, I usually left a $40 tip at their place.

  6. #8090
    I saw Cecelia the first day and Anastasia the next. Cecelia was good and would repeat as it seemed she had more of a connection. While she was rubbing me down I was rubbing her thighs and butt. I could feel her sweat and wet down under. She turned me over and rubbing me down and I exploded when she rubbed her naturals on my tip, while I was rubbing between her wet thighs. Anastasia started complaining at the 10 min. Mark when my shooter didn't shoot. I like to enjoy my time and her complaint was a turnoff. Anastasia was nice, but her face wasn't that great. Also I prefer naturals to bolt ons as naturals are rock hard. To each their own and YMMV in this industry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lascivious  [View Original Post]
    I stoped by for a hh w / Cecilia. She's has an okay looking face, late 20's, small, pretty good butt, larger boobs but disappointingly loose and a litttle droopy for a young girl. They look pretty good but feel deflated. You can tell in her pictures, my bad.

    https://www.massagemissionvalley.com/staff/

    The hard table was weird. The linen didn't exactly look to be immaculate. She did strip it off after the session but who knows?

    It was more of a rub down than a massage, which was perfunctory at best. Little to no real teasing, not sensual. On the flip I was disappointed by how her tits felt. I still really wanted to rub my cock on them. I asked her for just a little rub to get me going. She said that she doesn't do that. Not sexy at all. She spent a minute rubbing around my junk but again no sensuality.

    I tried to just rub the tip on them a little bit she really shied away. So now I'm just not feeling it. Her touch was not great, detached attitude, blah. So, she starts at it at a medium pace. I was bummed out. I was thinking about giving her direction, or asking her to lay down so I could rub her but I was like, fuck it. I just initiated launch and bounced.

    In hindsight I would have rather spent 60 on a legit place or 80 on an older Chinese girl but I wanted some nice eye candy. I won't repeat with her but I saw Anastasia and she had cute face, with a small frame, big bolt on 's and a more bubbly personality.

    I was going to go with Lailani but went with the familiar spot. Should have went with her. She next on my list. How old is she and hows her face though? Any intel on her would be greatly appreciated. PM or posted.

  7. #8089

    Sakata thai

    I have always experienced a good massage and a good finish at this place although I have not been there for many months now.

    I think the last two providers I had was Jess and before that Mary but girls change all the time, I used to go there a lot and I've never been disappointed with the quality of the massage.

    Just go ahead and take whoever's next available in you should be OK.

    Quote Originally Posted by CduBonusG  [View Original Post]
    Probably gunna give this place a try out of sheer convenience of location for me. How was your experience there? Anyone you recommend asking for? Thanks.

  8. #8088
    I had forgotten about PQ, thanks for adding it To the list, I discovered it some years ago and then followed a favorites to that place who worked there for a short while.

    I'm just curious what you mean by "standard 60/30 HJ joint".

    $30 tip?

    LOL I've been overpaying, I usually left a $40 tip at their place.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaveFerris  [View Original Post]
    Palace massage in RB had someone there for a short while who I was able to crack. She had great technique and a pretty foo massage. Like most though, she left. Never had anybody else at Palace who would pull thru.

    PQ massage in rancho penasquitos is your standard 60/30 HJ joint. Jessica will gladly pull out her floppy tits and let you play while she attempts a prostate massage but the experience is nothing to write home about.

  9. #8087

    Videos

    Are videos discouraged in this forum? I've been sneaking vids of providers and I wanted to post them, but I'm not sure if the HUB is the place? Maybe somewhere a bit more private for just us who frequent this forum? I've had some friends pay me to go TOFTT on some providers, and I lucked out with some vids. So not sure what to do with them now?

  10. #8086

    Paranoia

    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this AAMP booking agency?

    They advertise several hot asian girls on HX and have a pretty rigorous screening procedure. Wondering if it is worth the trouble.
    I'm guilty of a certain amount of paranoia when it comes to providing real identification to a h**ker booker. My concern is if there were any LE raid of the booker office you may have a concern. I'm a member of HX and have been rated for safety by a few ladies. If that isn't a good enough recommendation then I guess I miss out on the girl in question. Just saying.

  11. #8085
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this AAMP booking agency?

    They advertise several hot asian girls on HX and have a pretty rigorous screening procedure. Wondering if it is worth the trouble.
    They are the same outfit as SDAG. The girls I have seen there have all been hot!

  12. #8084

    Sakata thai

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    sakata thai.
    Probably gunna give this place a try out of sheer convenience of location for me. How was your experience there? Anyone you recommend asking for? Thanks.

  13. #8083

    Thai Nina

    I had the pleasure of having a session with Nina today. Although this was a sensual massage, her therapeutic efforts were spot on and she did relieve some aching muscles. She has a tight petite body and lovely dark nipples with a tight little ass. She definitely delivered the goods. I don't think it's her in the pics but it's not far off. Paid $150 for an hour, B2 B and topless. Some may say that's too much for that but she's great at what she does and her massage skills make up for any other shortcummings. She's located in an office building off Balboa at Convoy. Since this was my first session with her I did t push the envelope, but her ad clearly says no FS. Not sure if there is more than just a tug but it's worth a shot. Happy hunting.

  14. #8082

    Recommendations in the Convoy Area

    I'm fairly new to the site and am far more experienced in Tijuana than I am in the massage parlors in SD. I've frequented some places down in South Bay around Chula Vista / South San Diego / Lemon Grove but only been to a couple places in the Convoy area. I'm looking for recommendations and would appreciate suggestions and tips. I'm looking to try the places on Dagget or Pine, KS, or V. Is there any one place I should start? Or are there better places to try? If anyone needs pointers or recommendations for Tijuana let me know.

  15. #8081
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this AAMP booking agency?

    They advertise several hot asian girls on HX and have a pretty rigorous screening procedure. Wondering if it is worth the trouble.
    Yes they are worth the trouble if you are looking for good service which includes a shower, BBBJ and CFS. They do tend to use fake pictures but most girls are korean and young. Location is at a upscale condo. I've had sessions with some hotties but also not so good looking ones as well. Service was always great and never felt rushed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape