Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,846 to 28,860 of 30810
-
10-23-18 06:12 #1965Senior Member

Posts: 324Summer Breeze?
Has she stayed in the business? First saw her when she was a full service provider then again as a body rub only. Sweet girl, always gave me my full time and did a sensual job.
-
10-22-18 21:07 #1964Senior Member

Posts: 743Nicole
From the pics it looks to me like this is probably the same Nicole who used to be in Winston-Salem. If so she blurs her face now but did show it in ads in the beginning. She is very attractive and communicated well by email with me. Her body rub rate exceeded my budget for that service so I never saw her. But I think it likely she would be a very nice time if you are comfortable with her donation; don't know what it is currently.
Originally Posted by ChaphillMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-18 20:14 #1963Senior Member

Posts: 403I confirm that this girl is body rub only. I contacted her last month and was not interested to move forward.
Originally Posted by ChaphillMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-18 20:02 #1962Senior Member

Posts: 1651Flawless
This one seemed to have slipped by unnoticed on here but they were shut down in July. Thank goodness they are getting these criminals off the St. And keeping us safe!
-
10-22-18 19:25 #1961Senior Member

Posts: 379Phone number available and reviews if search that e-mail address
She appears real but probably bodyrub only if that is what you are looking for.
Search that e-mail address and a phone number comes up.
Here is a review on her from adultlook:
Short Reviews (1).
Halloweenman May 23,2018.
I've visited with Nicole a month or so ago. She is indeed the lady in the photos and as a matter fact she looks much better in person. She is extremely fit and extremely hot. I had a wonderful time and would highly recommend her to anyone.
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-18 17:45 #1960Senior Member

Posts: 525No #
Looks like only an email for contact? I usually put that in the scam / fake ad category. Anyone else had different experience?
Med.
Originally Posted by DoctBird
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-18 16:49 #1959Senior Member

Posts: 111Just google her number and it'll come up.
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-18 13:02 #1958Regular Member

Posts: 1Maybe TGTBT
Long time reader and time to add value so will report back on this dream once it's been realized.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mass...a/970779663249
If anyone has experience to encourage or wave me off, either will be greatly appreciated.
-
10-22-18 12:44 #1957Senior Member

Posts: 525Link
So if you go to the site and select Raleigh and paste just the number in the search box, it will come. First 10 digits are also phone number so you could broadly search that was as well.
Med.
Originally Posted by Timmy00
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-18 10:19 #1956Regular Member

Posts: 5Link not working
When I copy paste that link, nothing comes up.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-18 10:05 #1955Senior Member

Posts: 51Need a Link Decoder
I've tried several versions of this and can't get it to link. Can you provide some more information, please?
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-18 09:42 #1954Senior Member

Posts: 1712Working link
https://alligator.com.raleigh.listcr...post/27094957/
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-18 23:29 #1953Senior Member

Posts: 107Very underwhelming experience.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/745307119503
Had a dream about this provider named Star. In my dream, she had a decent face, but an amazing rack. However, she asked if I had brought a hat and when I said I hadn't, she magically procured one. She put it on me and then tried to go directly into mish, which I was not ready for. After a minute or two of that, she gave me a short, underwhelming CBJ for a quick second and then went into standing K9. Kept telling me to finish the whole time and when I wasn't able to do so on command, she ended the session. Room was very clean but had a strong stench of smoke.
I've seen 7-8 providers and this was the first time I wasn't finished. Got to say though, the rack was incredible.
-
10-21-18 21:55 #1952Senior Member

Posts: 111Just added this snack to my meal plan. I hope she sticks around.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-18 15:28 #1951Senior Member

Posts: 435Country MILF I Will Pass
Me personally I don't like to see mechanical providers plus a covered BJ Is a no go for me lol until next time be safe gents.
Originally Posted by BobComet333
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




