Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4959

    Trap House avoid

    5134 Cruz Road.

  2. #4958

    Spent her money on fast food / cigs / booze / drugs

    Quote Originally Posted by Kellner42  [View Original Post]
    I want to add to the other responses that I feel girls who ask you to bring protection tend to be a little less classy. I've only been asked twice, but both times were by low-rated providers off backpage. I declined for similar reasons to what you mentioned.

    Frank communication about sex or directly relating sex to money are immediate red-flags and I would instantly cancel as well. Whatever her motive in asking, it was not a good call on her part and you made the right choice.
    I agree with the above but will add:

    I've found that providers who have their act together usually have a whole stash of condoms avail. Those who are living in a shared room with a DB BF spend all the donations they make on personal needs. These are the same ones who will text you asking if you will stop on your way over for cigs / soda / starbucks etc.

    I always just bring my own condom so they can't tell me "no FS because I don't have a condom" after I wasted my time driving all the way over to meetup.

  3. #4957

    Britney

    Hey funNthaSun clear your mailbox.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunNthaSun  [View Original Post]
    Definitely legit. I did a qv car visit. BBBJ was good. Haven't repeated tho.

  4. #4956

    Morning Visits?

    As a longtime hobbyist and occasional reviewer here, I cannot figure out how to secure these lovely ladies for morning appts.

    I've tried all of the usual suspects. Britney, melanie, diamond, rachel, . I'm forgetting some but all strike outs.

    I never do evenings or late afternoons since it seems a little more risky personally. Any thoughts, ideas, tips on getting morning appts?

    - DonJon.

  5. #4955

    Britney

    Quote Originally Posted by TallBear  [View Original Post]
    Or Britney, as it says in the body of her skipping ad. Not tons of sharing going on here lately but since we're asking I'd really like to get a verification on this one. She legit?
    Would give her a 6 out of 10 on looks and skill set. Believe someone also confirmed she was a SW for a while. Just nothing special about her that would justify a repeat visit.

  6. #4954

    Britney

    Quote Originally Posted by TallBear  [View Original Post]
    Or Britney, as it says in the body of her skipping ad. Not tons of sharing going on here lately but since we're asking I'd really like to get a verification on this one. She legit?
    Definitely legit. I did a qv car visit. BBBJ was good. Haven't repeated tho.

  7. #4953
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 185
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    Question, Was I wrong to cancel on her when I was on route. Called her, sounded very sweet, set up appt. As I am driving I give her my eta, she she tex by ok. Then a few min later, she tex to bring protection. I tex back cancel me and block her. Did I over react?
    Always go with your instincts and what you are comfortable with. It was very kind to properly cancel. I know it's appreciate it.

  8. #4952

    I take back what I said.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snappistol  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1170848

    Here she is posting 5 months pregnant. I'm intrigued. PM or post if you know more about her please.
    Right after I posted I remembered 1-2 weeks ago she was posting at 8 months and if you look up the number further it even shows a different provider. So I have high doubts about it.

  9. #4951
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    Question, Was I wrong to cancel on her when I was on route. Called her, sounded very sweet, set up appt. As I am driving I give her my eta, she she tex by ok. Then a few min later, she tex to bring protection. I tex back cancel me and block her. Did I over react?
    I want to add to the other responses that I feel girls who ask you to bring protection tend to be a little less classy. I've only been asked twice, but both times were by low-rated providers off backpage. I declined for similar reasons to what you mentioned.

    Frank communication about sex or directly relating sex to money are immediate red-flags and I would instantly cancel as well. Whatever her motive in asking, it was not a good call on her part and you made the right choice.

  10. #4950
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Britney

    Quote Originally Posted by TallBear  [View Original Post]
    Or Britney, as it says in the body of her skipping ad. Not tons of sharing going on here lately but since we're asking I'd really like to get a verification on this one. She legit?
    Bear she's legit. I posted about her a couple weeks ago. Fun girl but I haven't repeated if that tells you anything. JD.

  11. #4949

    Kay Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by UsmcXxxFl  [View Original Post]
    Someone asked about this one a few ago. Not sure if there was any particular feedback.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...0/516099954479
    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1170848

    Here she is posting 5 months pregnant. I'm intrigued. PM or post if you know more about her please.

  12. #4948

    Lola

    I would be very careful with this post. I have this girl on social media and posts indicated she is on vacation for a little while.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]

  13. #4947

    Fake I think

    My spidey sense says fake post. If I'm wrong please let me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had the pleasure? Details would be appreciated, PM if you'd like. JD.

  14. #4946

    Conversations

    Biggest problem is putting money and bring condoms in the same conversation. Generally I always cancel when that happens. I gave a girl a second shot at my risk and it turned out fine as she was naive. I gave her a few pointers from 25 years of pay for play.

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    No you didn't overreact. You made the right move, if it was a sting they would have had you by the balls by your own words.

    Now I'm not saying its a sting. I had girls ask me to bring protection a few times and it turned out alright, BUT I knew if it was a sting it would have been game over.

  15. #4945
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2131

    Aka Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by TallBear  [View Original Post]
    Or Britney, as it says in the body of her skipping ad. Not tons of sharing going on here lately but since we're asking I'd really like to get a verification on this one. She legit?
    That's Shayna a PH swan. Recently seen her in a pic with CRUZ at Spring Glenn. So I'm guessing she finally left her baby daddy she was on PH with. Last time I seen him he was walking with his arm stuck in some weird position. Probably nerves locked up from banging H. Anyways her bbj is decent. She reminds me of San Marco Nikki.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape