High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2465
    Quote Originally Posted by KillAdobe12  [View Original Post]
    So I called Ashley, who has been reviewed a few times and a dude answered. Either it was her handler or the wrong number. Just thought people should know.

    https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...7112176/Ashley
    Ashley is not in the business anymore. That is an olllldddd ad. I had her on snapchat and she told me she's in a relationship and isn't doing this anymore.

  2. #2464

    Diana Marie

    http://tampa.skipthegames.com/female...e/704344266453

    Saw her again Sunday, 1 hr at my place, $225. Good experience, all the acronyms, msog, all in all good especially for a fit mature provider. Probably won't repeat if only because she just has a slight weird way about her, nothing bad, just throws me off. I think also I need some young stuff next time.

  3. #2463
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    I have it from a good source that Holly is planning on moving up north. She will most likely be gone in a week. I for one will be sorry to see her leave the area. Holly has always been a good go-to girl for me. Bill Ho.
    I text her yesterday. For now, Holly is moving to Hyde Park Hotel in Tampa.

  4. #2462
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Mean Mother - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMilfPussy  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if the review is correct but anyone seen her before please help brother out thanks.

    https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...post/25460703/
    A little more info here. Bill Ho.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#tampa / photos /8132950957/27104144.

  5. #2461
    [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

  6. #2460
    Quote Originally Posted by KillAdobe12  [View Original Post]
    So I called Ashley, who has been reviewed a few times and a dude answered. Either it was her handler or the wrong number. Just thought people should know.
    Not sure if she has one now but I know she's had them before.

  7. #2459
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAlwaysOutWes  [View Original Post]
    Met Amini today in Brandon. Very personable and new to the biz. Pictures are real. She is gorgeous! My only complaint is all covered. Cute small nipples, beautiful smile. Nice covered head and into mish. She is very wet and responsive. Smooth long legs. No signs of candy. Be nice to her. Oh $ for half. https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...post/27091010/.
    Thanks for the info. I was thinking about giving her a try but her pics just didn't indicate what her body type was IMO.

  8. #2458

    Any one seen her before

    Not sure if the review is correct but anyone seen her before please help brother out thanks.

    https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...post/25460703/

  9. #2457

    Redhead

    Any Intel on this redheaded cutie?

    https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...7114424/Ginger

  10. #2456

    Wrong Number?

    So I called Ashley, who has been reviewed a few times and a dude answered. Either it was her handler or the wrong number. Just thought people should know.

    https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...7112176/Ashley

  11. #2455

    Asian persuasion. Wow!!

    Met Amini today in Brandon. Very personable and new to the biz. Pictures are real. She is gorgeous! My only complaint is all covered. Cute small nipples, beautiful smile. Nice covered head and into mish. She is very wet and responsive. Smooth long legs. No signs of candy. Be nice to her. Oh $ for half. https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...post/27091010/.

  12. #2454

    J dime sisters in st pete

    So sad to hear hot holly is moving. She will be missed. Hope she comes back!

    Anyways saw an ad from Sarah (j dimes sister) for the st Pete area. Thought those sisters were usually in the Busch area motels. Texted but hasn't replied yet. Wonder if the move is temporary and if it's just Sarah or both the sisters? Haven't seen the bigger one since years ago when I lived in Tampa. She was pretty decent with oral at the time. Ad also offers two girl specials. Will report back if I hear back from them.

    https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...post/26668182/

  13. #2453
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Delete?

    Quote Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover  [View Original Post]
    How can I delete a post that I made earlier?
    Click on "Report Post" (lower left corner) and ask Admin to delete. Bill Ho.

  14. #2452
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Hott Holly moving?

    I have it from a good source that Holly is planning on moving up north. She will most likely be gone in a week. I for one will be sorry to see her leave the area. Holly has always been a good go-to girl for me. Bill Ho.

  15. #2451

    Hott Holly BBBJ

    I find myself going back to her every time. Was a little pissed that some dude would do her wrong earlier the other day. She's still fine for me. I saw her recently and I have to say, her headgame is pretty damn tight. She met me in lingerie and allowed for some DaTY before giving a pretty phenomenal BBBJ! I mean she does this technique with her mouth where she literally massages your pole while sucking. DT and CiM to finish. Stayed and chatted for a while. Sweet girl. I have to say it again, she really hits the spot for me. Run, don't walk. She might not be around in the area much longer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape