Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,056 to 29,070 of 30783
-
10-22-18 20:14 #1728Senior Member

Posts: 403I confirm that this girl is body rub only. I contacted her last month and was not interested to move forward.
Originally Posted by ChaphillMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-18 20:02 #1727Senior Member

Posts: 1651Flawless
This one seemed to have slipped by unnoticed on here but they were shut down in July. Thank goodness they are getting these criminals off the St. And keeping us safe!
-
10-22-18 19:25 #1726Senior Member

Posts: 379Phone number available and reviews if search that e-mail address
She appears real but probably bodyrub only if that is what you are looking for.
Search that e-mail address and a phone number comes up.
Here is a review on her from adultlook:
Short Reviews (1).
Halloweenman May 23,2018.
I've visited with Nicole a month or so ago. She is indeed the lady in the photos and as a matter fact she looks much better in person. She is extremely fit and extremely hot. I had a wonderful time and would highly recommend her to anyone.
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-18 17:45 #1725Senior Member

Posts: 525No #
Looks like only an email for contact? I usually put that in the scam / fake ad category. Anyone else had different experience?
Med.
Originally Posted by DoctBird
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-18 16:49 #1724Senior Member

Posts: 111Just google her number and it'll come up.
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-18 13:02 #1723Regular Member

Posts: 1Maybe TGTBT
Long time reader and time to add value so will report back on this dream once it's been realized.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mass...a/970779663249
If anyone has experience to encourage or wave me off, either will be greatly appreciated.
-
10-22-18 12:44 #1722Senior Member

Posts: 525Link
So if you go to the site and select Raleigh and paste just the number in the search box, it will come. First 10 digits are also phone number so you could broadly search that was as well.
Med.
Originally Posted by Timmy00
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-18 10:19 #1721Regular Member

Posts: 5Link not working
When I copy paste that link, nothing comes up.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-18 10:05 #1720Senior Member

Posts: 50Need a Link Decoder
I've tried several versions of this and can't get it to link. Can you provide some more information, please?
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-18 09:42 #1719Senior Member

Posts: 1710Working link
https://alligator.com.raleigh.listcr...post/27094957/
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-18 23:29 #1718Senior Member

Posts: 107Very underwhelming experience.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/745307119503
Had a dream about this provider named Star. In my dream, she had a decent face, but an amazing rack. However, she asked if I had brought a hat and when I said I hadn't, she magically procured one. She put it on me and then tried to go directly into mish, which I was not ready for. After a minute or two of that, she gave me a short, underwhelming CBJ for a quick second and then went into standing K9. Kept telling me to finish the whole time and when I wasn't able to do so on command, she ended the session. Room was very clean but had a strong stench of smoke.
I've seen 7-8 providers and this was the first time I wasn't finished. Got to say though, the rack was incredible.
-
10-21-18 21:55 #1717Senior Member

Posts: 111Just added this snack to my meal plan. I hope she sticks around.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-18 15:28 #1716Senior Member

Posts: 435Country MILF I Will Pass
Me personally I don't like to see mechanical providers plus a covered BJ Is a no go for me lol until next time be safe gents.
Originally Posted by BobComet333
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-18 09:53 #1715Senior Member

Posts: 1710The best
Hate to even share her, but I want her to stick around. I'm a veteran monger and she's incredible. Top of my list.
https://escortbabylon.net/#raleigh / post /9199129904/27094957/27094957.
-
10-21-18 09:51 #1714Senior Member

Posts: 1710Saw her ages ago. She was known for offering a lot of bb, anal. The works. She'd never remove her bra, which had people speculating a lot about what was up with that. I tried to see her again once and she'd gone "up scale", requiring I'd and face pic. I passed.
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




