Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 376 of 736 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 426 476 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5403

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by Physcosid  [View Original Post]
    Went out late today, did a few loops on mass and dot, nothing out, except that tranny BSW that has decided to walk down dot by by the bridge. I was going to call it after I did one last loop, and I out of my rainy windshield I see a woman walking toward the dunks by the 7/11, I turned and she followed hopped in my car and it turns out to be one of my favorites Bella, she didn't recognize me either, anyway go to the spot do our thing, she gives me her new new number, and we'll see how long that one lasts.
    Clearly your inbox erupted after this post. Would appreciate digits. TIA.

    RT.

  2. #5402
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    Try whole foods

    Quote Originally Posted by Izmiz  [View Original Post]
    I second this question!!
    I really can't see anyone having luck in those cities. Worst if you're new to this. You might accidently freak out a slutty dressing non street walker and get yourself arrested. An advice that was given to me by old hobbyist is go the high crime areas to where cops have bigger problem to deal with. Then you know your chances are 50/50. 50% chance you might get lucky and 50% chance you make it out unhurt or robbed. Still better then getting locked up.

  3. #5401
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109
    I second this question!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceops183  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks, I'm new to here. Is there any place around newton and Waltham where I can pick up girls?

  4. #5400

    Newton / Waltham

    Hey folks, I'm new to here. Is there any place around newton and Waltham where I can pick up girls?

  5. #5399

    Digits.

    Quote Originally Posted by Physcosid  [View Original Post]
    Went out late today, did a few loops on mass and dot, nothing out, except that tranny BSW that has decided to walk down dot by by the bridge. I was going to call it after I did one last loop, and I out of my rainy windshield I see a woman walking toward the dunks by the 7/11, I turned and she followed hopped in my car and it turns out to be one of my favorites Bella, she didn't recognize me either, anyway go to the spot do our thing, she gives me her new new number, and we'll see how long that one lasts.
    Would greatly appreciate if you could PM the digits as well.

  6. #5398
    Senior Member


    Posts: 267

    Phone #

    Quote Originally Posted by Physcosid  [View Original Post]
    Went out late today, did a few loops on mass and dot, nothing out, except that tranny BSW that has decided to walk down dot by by the bridge. I was going to call it after I did one last loop, and I out of my rainy windshield I see a woman walking toward the dunks by the 7/11, I turned and she followed hopped in my car and it turns out to be one of my favorites Bella, she didn't recognize me either, anyway go to the spot do our thing, she gives me her new new number, and we'll see how long that one lasts.
    Can you pm me as well, thanks.

  7. #5397
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcosid  [View Original Post]
    Check your pms.
    Is bella the hoe that gives a head massage on the way to the spot? Love some digits as well! Thanks.

  8. #5396
    Quote Originally Posted by OptimusPrime  [View Original Post]
    Digits?? Thanks.
    Check your pms.

  9. #5395

    Bella

    Digits?? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Physcosid  [View Original Post]
    Went out late today, did a few loops on mass and dot, nothing out, except that tranny BSW that has decided to walk down dot by by the bridge. I was going to call it after I did one last loop, and I out of my rainy windshield I see a woman walking toward the dunks by the 7/11, I turned and she followed hopped in my car and it turns out to be one of my favorites Bella, she didn't recognize me either, anyway go to the spot do our thing, she gives me her new new number, and we'll see how long that one lasts.

  10. #5394
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinfolk  [View Original Post]
    Greetings,

    While on Mass Ave near UHaul, met Bonnie WSW, short, thin, backpack. Looks 5, skills 5 follows directions and gets the job done.

    Street rate of 20. CIM with spit. No active phone she says. Originally from Cape.

    Not sure if I would repeat. This was yesterday Saturday AM around 7.

    I had a Unmarked Black Ford Explorer follow me from South Bay for a bit and then raced past me with lights on.

    Be safe.

    Kinfolk.
    AKA gang unit. Those are the guys going after big crimes, like shootings and drugs etc. We're lucky they have bigger fish to fry.

  11. #5393
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Did the NSQ Loop this morning around 3:30. Saw two WSW on Allerton. One fully bundled up wearing a white jacket with glasses on, with obvious missing teeth, standing on Allerton / Pompeii, the other wearing pajamas and a big heavy sweater on the corner of Magazine / Allerton. She was short and chubby. They both were pretty damn unattractive. Went to BHA and saw nothing there as well, but a frequent BSW that I had before. Wasn't in the mood for her so, I took my loss and headed back to base. Will try again tonight possibly after the game.

  12. #5392

    Bonnie

    Greetings,

    While on Mass Ave near UHaul, met Bonnie WSW, short, thin, backpack. Looks 5, skills 5 follows directions and gets the job done.

    Street rate of 20. CIM with spit. No active phone she says. Originally from Cape.

    Not sure if I would repeat. This was yesterday Saturday AM around 7.

    I had a Unmarked Black Ford Explorer follow me from South Bay for a bit and then raced past me with lights on.

    Be safe.

    Kinfolk.

  13. #5391

    Persistence pays off

    Went out late today, did a few loops on mass and dot, nothing out, except that tranny BSW that has decided to walk down dot by by the bridge. I was going to call it after I did one last loop, and I out of my rainy windshield I see a woman walking toward the dunks by the 7/11, I turned and she followed hopped in my car and it turns out to be one of my favorites Bella, she didn't recognize me either, anyway go to the spot do our thing, she gives me her new new number, and we'll see how long that one lasts.

  14. #5390
    Weird one on the strip did a few loops not much out, spotted a WSW picked her up went to a spot did the thing, said her name was bridgette talked about how she's never out here, doesn't do dates, etc etc she's trying to find a relationship, weirdo I will avoid the next time I see her.

  15. #5389
    Thats a good loop. If nothing leave and come back in an hour and repeat. Hit up bha and dot during that hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape