Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1488

    Nikki. Waste of money

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/ma...w/713424597206

    Saw Nikki and was reminded how sideways things can go. Thought I had it all agreed upon by text. $. 5 for hour massage and BBBJ. Nothing else. Got there (by the airport) and could barely get her off the phone. There were also stains on the bed so I made her remove the cover. Then she made a half-hearted attempt at BBBJ and then said she just got a lip / cheek piercing and the doctor told her she couldn't do that for 3-5 days and that another woman who handles her texts must not have known and shouldn't have said that she does BBBJ anyway. HA! Said normally she just likes to get the guy in there have quick sex and get him out. I figured for $. 5 I should at least get off but she didn't have any oil so she tried to give me a dry hand job for about 5-10 minutes and then started complaining that her husband was sitting in the parking lot with the kids (the phone constantly going off). Just one excuse after another. She was so pathetic and unresponsive that I couldn't get off anyway. Physically she still looks a little cute in the face but her tits hang down like grandmas and although she is skinny had a roll of fat that hung over her underpants and didn't go away when she removed them. The girl has been ridden hard and hung up wet and does not like her work. Everything was you can't do that and I won't do that to the point where it just would have been me getting myself off. Meanwhile the hour lasted a half hour. (probably a blessing) I guess I'll chalk this one up to educational costs. And oh yeah, right as I was entering the parking lot I received a text from her to bring apple juice and condoms! Ha! T I didn't know it at the time but That kind of set the scene. So. If you really want to waste your time and money I would highly recommend her. If your finances are weighing you down and you feel the need to piss them away, I can't think of a better way. And you come away knowing that you have really changed somebody's life for the better. So personally rewarding.

  2. #1487

    Ashlynn

    I almost went to see this one: nice body. Two ads with the same number. One set of photos with tatts, one without.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/899180181467

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/447313487930

  3. #1486
    Senior Member


    Posts: 363

    GFE Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Ced234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? Senior members will know exactly who I'm talking about. I have her number and have tried to contact her by phone and email but have had no luck. She was most recently in an apartment near Northlake.
    Pretty much retired.

  4. #1485

    Saw this one today

    I didn't experience any of what the 2 guys said on here as far as her rushing and being rude. I got all of my time for qv which was 80 and I enjoyed myself. She did have her friend and her bf in the bathroom but that didn't bother me at all bc she told me they were there. Nice CBJ coulda been longer but everything else was good in my opinion. Would repeat https://yolo.com.charlotte.listcrawl...ost/26985869/. 980-781-6069.

  5. #1484

    Good Dream

    She looks way better in person than the pictures, huge round ass and really tall chick (if you're into that).

    Hotel wasn't the best (off SC); also there was a dude outside probable her pimp / lookout, lots of LEA around the area.

    I got there door was opened she said I could come in, was laying on the bed and started getting undress before I even showed donation, I handed it to her and she started with a BBJ really good to be honest, when I was ready she let me do mish, and right when I was about to nut she asked if I wanted to fuck her from the back. Of course I did! Flipped her over and those cheeks were just amazing maybe the biggest ones I've seen on a white girl ever; reminded me of an ex LOL. Ill say I lasted about two minutes before letting it all out. Damage was. 6 for qv so if you just want to get it out of your system she's pretty good.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/491056185431

  6. #1483

    Bree

    Saw Bree in South Charlotte. Overall, a good time. She is GFE but her pictures are very misleading. The pictures are her and she has a cute face but she is much larger than you think. She has a huge stomach but she wears spandex to pull it all in. If you can get by that, she does a great job. Likes to kiss, gives BBBJ, but didn't smell very good down there so I passed on DATY. Damage was 1. 40.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1372539

  7. #1482
    Quote Originally Posted by CLT80  [View Original Post]
    Saw her on Thursday after trying to connect with her several times. I had the same happen where she would give rates but then silence. It's because she's getting alot of calls and texts. She had to turn the music and phone off because it was ringing nonstop.

    Pros: very hot spinner body. Cute face. Had on a pair nerdy glasses which was kind of a turn on. Didn't mind multiple positions and could take a pounding. Allowed COT.

    Cons: had to wait 15 minutes before she gave me the apt #. Place was a mess. Not dirty but stuff everywhere. Claims she's moving in a week.

    I'd repeat.
    Hey thanks. Hope I can help you sometime.

  8. #1481
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBird6969  [View Original Post]
    No offense dude, but you can't expect great service if you talked her down from her asking price! Sometimes wonder what the mongers on here think. Girl sets price, you ask her to cut price by 30%, she does, but then is not into session, then you get on a form and bash her. Jeeze. Just think about it for a minute.
    I don't post as much as I used to, but I agree 100%.

  9. #1480
    Quote Originally Posted by Name7495  [View Original Post]
    Curious as well. I talked to her and she seemed a little out there.
    I guess my last post should have been directed to you. Can you elaborate on how he seemed out there? Thanks.

  10. #1479
    Quote Originally Posted by ARandomDude  [View Original Post]
    I just noticed the comment on her from earlier today. She's "out there. " Then again, that applies to a good proportion of providers, no?
    Please do tell how she is out there. I am thinking of seeing her. If you know anymore please share in here or send a PM please. Thanks.

  11. #1478

    Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    I can tell you she is legitimate and the pics in the ad are her. Can't tell you anything about what the quality of time spent with her would be like, maybe someone else knows.
    I just noticed the comment on her from earlier today. She's "out there. " Then again, that applies to a good proportion of providers, no?

  12. #1477

    Thanks.

    Moredruthers-.

    You're the man. Alyssa is all that. Currently working on getting her to move to Raleigh. LOL Seriously, the best I've had in long long time. Your review #1469 below is spot on. But it went way beyond that. Our chemistry was off the chain. She is what all providers should aspire to be. The perfect example of looks, dress, make up, attitude, and service. That short hair, those eyes and that pretty face looking up at me with my dick deep in her mouth WOW! An image in my mind I won't soon forget. Everything about her is. Perfect. LOL Charlotte! Your very lucky to have her. If there's a bad review on here about her it's your own damn fault is all I can say. Amazing!

    https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...2287/1/1361240

  13. #1476

    Wednesday

    I can tell you she is legitimate and the pics in the ad are her. Can't tell you anything about what the quality of time spent with her would be like, maybe someone else knows.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arandomdude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the skinny on "Wednesday?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...9.htm?cat=4363

    She seems the girl-next-door type?

  14. #1475
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvzazz  [View Original Post]
    Bigger than pics and skin is not as prettt as on pics. I actually walked out. They didn't look too clean to me

    .
    L.

    Thanks for the intel. I thought their rates seemed low. Trying to set up a threesome so if anyone knows of two girls that work together then let me know.

  15. #1474

    Indigo Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by BogeyFree  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her around and actually got her rates one day but then went silent. I'll bet she books quick and done. Anyone seen Indigo Skye.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/indigo-s...arlotte-312219

    https://img1.lodef.net/imgs/6/4/e/5/...f385438d_f.jpg

    Thanks.
    Saw her on Thursday after trying to connect with her several times. I had the same happen where she would give rates but then silence. It's because she's getting alot of calls and texts. She had to turn the music and phone off because it was ringing nonstop.

    Pros: very hot spinner body. Cute face. Had on a pair nerdy glasses which was kind of a turn on. Didn't mind multiple positions and could take a pounding. Allowed COT.

    Cons: had to wait 15 minutes before she gave me the apt #. Place was a mess. Not dirty but stuff everywhere. Claims she's moving in a week.

    I'd repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape