Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,371 to 20,385 of 31835
-
10-21-18 15:29 #11465Senior Member

Posts: 68Rain
Rain is quite reliable but somewhat dingy or spacy. Donation is 200 for the hour. BBBJCIMWS is always good. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by LovesToParty
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-18 15:21 #11464Banned Member

Posts: 4Yes she is legit.
Saw her last week. Had no trouble scheduling, I was ready when she answered, she gave me the details and address, and within the hour I was very happy. Very nice, accommodating. Pics are accurate! She was enthusiastic and fun. I will see her again!
Originally Posted by LovesToParty
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-18 13:00 #11463Senior Member

Posts: 154Rain
She looks pretty hot. She doesn't list donations in her ad, and I don't see any reviews here. Does anyone have any experience with her? It would be great to have another reliable provider reviewed here (if she is indeed reliable, LOL).
Originally Posted by ChuckNdHowz
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-18 12:35 #11462Senior Member

Posts: 711M
Originally Posted by TonyTheTiger
[View Original Post]
A shout-out to WayWardWind4 for sharing this lady's digits. She made it back to town, I was able to make her acquaintance last night, and am glad I did. We had a little trouble with our originally scheduled time as she was a little late getting into her room when she first got here, but persistence paid off. She is a truly passionate lady, seems to enjoy what she does, and was good at communicating as we adjusted our schedules. In addition to her considerable skills, some of which have been discussed, kudos to her also for choosing higher quality places to stay. I hope she keeps coming back, so be nice to her, guys.
Originally Posted by RustyKuntz
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-18 12:30 #11461Senior Member

Posts: 428Rain
Rain.
Originally Posted by BlackHawk101
[View Original Post]
http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...e/551521112515
-
10-21-18 09:05 #11460

Posts: 2981RAIN- Trying to get contact info
Can SM help me out on contact information on Rain? She's off of the Harding area.
-
10-20-18 22:13 #11459Senior Member

Posts: 339No show?
Why are you surprised?
Originally Posted by Shade47
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-18 22:10 #11458Senior Member

Posts: 88I went to see Angel Eyez. Since I've been having trouble setting up with Dani Brooke, my all time favorite. Setup and directions with Angel was easy and responsive. We started with a nice BBBJ to get mr happy up and awake and went into mish. Very nice pierced kitty and so tight. I had a great time. The real plus. I accidently put 20 more in my donation and I hadn't realized it. She let me know and wanted to know if I wanted it back. I let her keep it. I really appreciate honesty. So she got really high points for that.
Originally Posted by Charlotte615
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-18 18:20 #11457Senior Member

Posts: 259Snow
Went to her in call yday near the airport. She has a very pretty face but just a little to tall and big for my taste. She wasn't as large as Dani Brooke, but I'm a small guy and wanted my hours worth. She looked rough though and I think that was the turn off. To each his own, I always say.
Originally Posted by Smyrna78
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-18 17:21 #11456Senior Member

Posts: 135Brooklyn West
Gave her another try today and she was a no show. She was all in last night, text twice, said she was good to go, then ghost today. What a shame.
-
10-20-18 13:45 #11455Senior Member

Posts: 154Kass
I did reach out to her. She was adamant that she wanted the donation upfront. I told her no thanks, I've been burned in the past and learned my lesson. I don't plan on pursuing any further. Will have to look for my Asian fix elsewhere, LOL.
Originally Posted by StreetSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-18 11:52 #11454Senior Member

Posts: 1351Met her when the ticket price was considerably less. As much as I LOVE Asians, we didn't click so I never repeated. At those donation levels, and based on my single experience, I would pass. Always remember. YMMV.
Originally Posted by LovesToParty
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-18 10:03 #11453Senior Member

Posts: 154Kass
I'm curious. Has anyone sampled this visiting Asian? The usual searches don't turn up anything. I suspect that she is using a custom phone number and email address specifically for this trip. I realize 3 benjamins for the hour is a bit steep, but there are very few options to get your Asian fix in the Music City. I would be cool TOFTT, but would be much more comfortable with at least one reliable review.
https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...603.htm?cat=54
-
10-20-18 06:51 #11452Senior Member

Posts: 2528I always had a great time with her. Have seen her more than several times and we do go back a few years.
Originally Posted by Charlotte615
[View Original Post]
As always YMMV.
-
10-19-18 21:52 #11451Senior Member

Posts: 515Adrien
No, she's not around. If she was, her schedule would be booked thru Christmas though so you'd still not be lucky enough to see that beauty.
Originally Posted by TallHazelEyes3
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






