Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,906 to 28,920 of 31473
-
10-20-18 11:53 #2568Regular Member

Posts: 22Milf
Seen her early last week. It was a very lackluster BBBJ shorts day was 60 which is 15 minutes five minutes into it she complains like hell totally turned me off. So I got dressed she gave me a whole $20 back and I got out of there I will never see her again total *.
Originally Posted by Jakmonte
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-18 08:53 #2567Regular Member

Posts: 11Carrie
http://colangelo431.escortbook.com
Anyone seen this MILF before and if so PM for details, I want to see her soon just need to know how she is and if it's worth seeing her.
-
10-19-18 15:56 #2566Senior Member

Posts: 219Had a dream about this one last week your report is very accurate I would recommend to others.
Originally Posted by Capone8695
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 21:40 #2565Senior Member

Posts: 103What do you want to spend / hr?
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 21:20 #2564Senior Member

Posts: 1572Visiting
Hello gentlemen, senior member from Vegas, I'll be visiting your city in a few weeks. Looking for some info on what's going on there. I'll be having meetings north of town in the Troy / Rochester Hills area. I don't have to stay in that area, would actually prefer to stay somewhere convenient to hobbying as long as it is a decent, safe area. Please send a private message!
If you need any info on upcoming trips to Vegas or LA, I'd be happy to help!
Thanks in advance.
-
10-18-18 20:14 #2563Senior Member

Posts: 40Old board favorites
Sexy Brooklyn who traveled up from Toledo.
The last time I saw her she was pregnant. And still sexy as hell! That was 2009.
I'm sure she's long since retired.
-
10-18-18 19:52 #2562Senior Member

Posts: 233Glory days are here today
I was a youngster when women would post really raunchy stuff at scorps. Those were good times. But, it was like 1 for every 10-20 you have today.
Originally Posted by FarmerPete
[View Original Post]
I don't even go to clubs and have a few dozen dancers following that are advertising / not adverting themselves on insta, and from there you find one or two that does videos for sale. And, you've got SA where you've got a better shot at a normal hottie without the drama.
Best time ever. Although, the next crash will be a lesson to a lot of "pros. " This is probably my third time seeing some think rates go from $150-300 to $500-$1 k in just a few years. And, it always goes the other way.
-
10-18-18 19:30 #2561Senior Member

Posts: 399A few of the good ones are still around!
Originally Posted by EricTheReddit
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 17:50 #2560Regular Member

Posts: 3Any intel.
https://alligator.com.detroit.listcr...post/27053001/ noticed she has been posting for awhile. Anybody have intel?
-
10-18-18 17:44 #2559Regular Member

Posts: 3Hey, has anybody seen her?
https://alligator.com.detroit.listcr...post/27053001/
Was wondering in anybody has seen her before. Has been posting for awhile, but no intel.
-
10-18-18 15:55 #2558Senior Member

Posts: 249Have you tried Shelly?
Have you tried Shelly? I think she is still available. She matches your needs. 50's but great shape for her age. Ford road / 275 area. 5'4 blond. I haven't seen her lately but not her fault. Has anyone Here? She advertised some in past. I recommend.
Originally Posted by LongLongGone
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 12:03 #2557Senior Member

Posts: 144Paris says Hi!
Originally Posted by EricTheReddit
[View Original Post]
Here's a note from Paris:
Originally Posted by Fatboy123
[View Original Post]
Hi!
Glad everyone remembers me!
I have fond memories of Detroit! Ohhh the cold mornings LOL. Tampa has been treating me well. Thanks for saying hi! Tell everyone I said hello.
C.
Just to make the younger guys here jealous, below is one of many great shots.
-
10-18-18 11:29 #2556Regular Member

Posts: 14Cougar / MILF?
Any recommendations for an older provider? Maybe 45+? I'm not super picky but has to be thinner and hot. My searches haven't turned up a ton of results.
-
10-18-18 09:16 #2555Senior Member

Posts: 213Mz Vixen
As long as we're reminiscing about the old boards, Mz Vixen comes to mind. She was a freak, one of the best times I ever had! I only saw her once though, she was an hour late but we spent about two and a half hours together for the price of one hour. A true nympho!
-
10-18-18 09:00 #2554Senior Member

Posts: 392She and so many were great 7-10 years ago.
Originally Posted by EricTheReddit
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





