Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 30759
-
10-18-18 08:11 #21174Senior Member

Posts: 341I had "Mika" years ago I think when she first started out. I was surprised at how she just attacked me with a BJ / HJ combo. I never repeated though as her looks was not doing it for me.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 06:59 #21173Banned Member

Posts: 435Here's another ad for Yumi. I've never partake, so I don't know if the pics are real. Maybe surf808 HI can confirm.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/808-2...line-13140457/
-
10-18-18 06:55 #21172Banned Member

Posts: 435Since they ask for. 80 hr for Nuru, I think anywhere from 1. 4-1. 6 is fair.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 00:48 #21171Regular Member

Posts: 3Went today out of curiosity and was $$ standard.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
I can say the beginning is nice and slow with regular massage and then she'll start using more of the body. Totally nude and the pussy rub is a kinda sorta but not really thing. It was nice you till the point of watching the clock to keep within the hour so the jack hammering commenced. Part of it was definitely my fault since I like to let them do their thing since everyone has a different style but in this case definitely communicate. For this $$ I think I definitely made her work for it since I sorted myself out in the shower after dealing with the oil.
On a side note, Mint is mint and her English and voice reminds me of a foreign student at UH but better with little to no accent from what I could tell.
-
10-17-18 22:53 #21170Senior Member

Posts: 104Jenni
Picture is of her laying almost naked on the table, she added FS but does so reluctantly, also will call in other girls if she cannot provide what you want, tiny body, small tits, speaks English, standard rates.
Originally Posted by KukuiStreet
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 21:12 #21169Senior Member

Posts: 89Yumi
I reviewed Yumi here.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...220&viewfull=1#post3958220.
She is a sweetheart. Still quite new to the work though.
-
10-17-18 20:39 #21168Senior Member

Posts: 124Can I get contact info.
Originally Posted by MongersRus
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 20:06 #21167Senior Member

Posts: 573Jenni at Century Center
I have never had a massage from Jenni mainly because the reports have been happy ending only. Even if she has amazing technique, I prefer to have a full menu available. I see that her ads are now showing "more" of her, almost naked and she looks pretty hot. I am now seeing more favorable reports that she has more on the menu. Is this a YMMV and she only chooses her favorites or regulars, or has she changed her menu? Please PM me if you have advice.
-
10-17-18 19:48 #21166Senior Member

Posts: 780Mika or Yumi
The top picture is an actual photograph of the girl that I know as Mika. She has been an institution in CC for at least a couple of years. She's probably in her 40's but stays in very nice shape and is reasonably attractive. I've never heard of anyone receiving FS from her. She gives a very good professional massage and is always glad to follow it up with a nice sensual HJ. No jackhammer here and no "cum for me baby" either. She knows what she is doing and just how to do it so that you enjoy it as much as possible.
Originally Posted by Roadrally2
[View Original Post]
Yumi is a visitor. Mika has them working with her from time to time. Usually, they are pretty good looking and usually they offer the FS that Mika does not. I have no experience with Yumi (yet) but I probably will if she stays around long enough.
-
10-17-18 19:28 #21165Senior Member

Posts: 1243Cost for nuru
Originally Posted by WhateverIWant
[View Original Post]
This is a general question: how much do you tip for a "nuru" massage? What is a standard fee? I assume she is either topless or nude (pussy-rub), so that is an expanded service in my opinion that requires more tip.
Originally Posted by MisoHoney808
[View Original Post]
What did you tip Melony, Miso and WIW?
Thanks in advance everyone.
Jan Fortifore.
-
10-17-18 19:02 #21164Senior Member

Posts: 407https://honolulu.adlist24.com/massage/a215327
Originally Posted by MisoHoney808
[View Original Post]
Hm, the ad lists a picture of a girl named yumi but you call her Mika? Is this Mika or yumi? Her massage sounds good but want to get the right girl.
-
10-17-18 17:51 #21163Banned Member

Posts: 435Mika
Mika's been around for awhile. Haven't seen her in a long time so didn't know she got a boob job. Her massages were always pretty good. She does have another girl working for her who I never try but heard the massage isn't as good but does FS.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 12:23 #21162Regular Member

Posts: 2Hey Rus, just found this forum and kinda new to this. Do you happen to have Vivian's contact she seems nice.
Originally Posted by MongersRus
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 05:00 #21161Senior Member

Posts: 156Yumi is back. Same good massage, MILF that is in top shape. All roaming of course. FS with BBBJ, Daty, and CFS with sweet tight pussy. One of the best MILFs still going strong.
Originally Posted by Rimmer808
[View Original Post]
Ojii.
-
10-17-18 04:56 #21160Senior Member

Posts: 849Vivian on University
Checked out Vivian again. Nice spinner but with soft body. Getting tone though cause she working out. Cute Russian / Chinese honey with short blonde hair.
Really cute face. Nice real big tits for small girl. Probably in early 20's. UH student I think. Cute ass and sweet pussy. DATY can, but not to long as she real sensitive. Nice BBBJ, and CFS in any position you want.
She is a great Indie on University ave, between King and Date. I love her place that is really discreet. Got parking stall off of University next to Apt. Then when you walk up to her place, the stairwell is like a external stairs, but in the middle of the apt building. So it's not exposed to street of neighbors.
One bedroom place that has a bed on floor, not massage table which is great. She collects up front, but service is nice and worth it. No rush at all. Say she only books 3 Mongers a day, and before 5 pm. I will repeat again for sure.
Rus.









Reply With Quote




