Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 23,566 to 23,580 of 27819
-
10-18-18 19:03 #4254Senior Member

Posts: 595I hit her up today and she quoted 300, I didn't reply so 20 minutes later she says 200. I have a utr friend doing another overnighter for 200 tomorrow so I politely declined. I do like her look though.
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 14:35 #4253Senior Member

Posts: 267Duo w Molly
She is also doing a duo with Magnificent Molly.
Originally Posted by CreamDigger
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 02:21 #4252Senior Member

Posts: 170Rtff
She's been noted here in the past recently.
Originally Posted by NoneNamed
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 02:20 #4251Senior Member

Posts: 170Finish?
Outstanding! She seem.
Originally Posted by KurtCutter
[View Original Post]
Like she's cool with CIP?
Side note re: Goldie- bummer about her CIP reaction. One of the things that makes girls like Dirty Annie so awesome is that she LOVES cum, especially deep in her beautiful little honeypot.
-
10-18-18 02:17 #4250Senior Member

Posts: 1450.8 upcharge for BBFS.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 02:04 #4249Senior Member

Posts: 826What was the upcharge?
Originally Posted by East7
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 01:16 #4248Regular Member

Posts: 22Taylor.
Who took the top shot pic?
Originally Posted by KurtCutter
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 00:14 #4247Senior Member

Posts: 65Very nice! Does she do greek?
Originally Posted by KurtCutter
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 23:18 #4246Regular Member

Posts: 4Riley Star
Anyone seen her? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....AD%90-Thursday!E2%AD%90%E2%AD%90-Naughty-girl-into-everything-%F0%9 F%94%A5-Smoking-hot.
Allow BBFS, BBBJCIM, greek? Is she as good as her pictures look? How would you rate her looks in real life? I think her photos are a 9 out of 10. Thanks in advance, gents!
-
10-17-18 22:25 #4245Regular Member

Posts: 7Most excellent, sir! Well played!
Originally Posted by KurtCutter
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 22:10 #4244Senior Member

Posts: 71TAYLOR is Back
Blast from the past, it's been about a year and a half since I reviewed her. PRO'S: Total GFE w / BBFS a great little fuck CONS: Has TIME MANAGEMENT ISSUES, always a least 30 minutes late. $250+$50 VIP BBFS.
http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/femal...d/833791688764
-
10-17-18 21:24 #4243Senior Member

Posts: 145Goldie
Since there were conflicting reports on BBFS with her I asked via text and was told yes for an upcharge. She's attractive enough, started with BBBJ and switched to mish for BBFSCIP. After the finish she seemed grossed out by having cum in her (or about to leak out).
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?376263-Goldie
-
10-17-18 00:51 #4242Regular Member

Posts: 15Follow up report
I went to see her on the basis of this information, and I can confirm to the board that BBFS appears to be her default mode. I will not repeat, however, as the overall experience was a disappointment.
Originally Posted by ViperDriver
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 14:23 #4241Senior Member

Posts: 826I saw her back in the Stormie days and she was amazing. Just like she is now and did what I wanted. Last time I saw her she wouldn't even do doggie or show me her pussy. Despite this she was still a lot of fun and super sweet. Still plan to see her again.
Originally Posted by RowdyYates
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 10:22 #4240Banned Member

Posts: 451Sharing.
Originally Posted by RowdyYates
[View Original Post]
Could not agree more. This site is great as people share information openly for free. Thats what differentiates it. It is okay to quid-pro-quo for personal pics or videos of encounters. But just for plain old information. That sounds crazy. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by HuksAlot
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






