Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4255
    Quote Originally Posted by KurtCutter  [View Original Post]
    Blast from the past, it's been about a year and a half since I reviewed her. PRO'S: Total GFE w / BBFS a great little fuck CONS: Has TIME MANAGEMENT ISSUES, always a least 30 minutes late. $250+$50 VIP BBFS.

    http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/femal...d/833791688764
    Only 30 minutes late? Man you don't know how good you got it.

  2. #4254
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    I exchanged a few texts with this provider. I inquired about BB and she replied she'd do it 'in exchange for brown'. I replied 'I don't have brown, only green'. She never responded. I'd hazard to guess she'd BB for cash, but didn't pursue her any further for what should be obvious reasons. Just wanted to share the info with my USG brethren.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...g/630001048526
    I hit her up today and she quoted 300, I didn't reply so 20 minutes later she says 200. I have a utr friend doing another overnighter for 200 tomorrow so I politely declined. I do like her look though.

  3. #4253

    Duo w Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamDigger  [View Original Post]
    She's been noted here in the past recently.
    She is also doing a duo with Magnificent Molly.

  4. #4252

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by NoneNamed  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....AD%90-Thursday!E2%AD%90%E2%AD%90-Naughty-girl-into-everything-%F0%9 F%94%A5-Smoking-hot.

    Allow BBFS, BBBJCIM, greek? Is she as good as her pictures look? How would you rate her looks in real life? I think her photos are a 9 out of 10. Thanks in advance, gents!
    She's been noted here in the past recently.

  5. #4251

    Finish?

    Quote Originally Posted by KurtCutter  [View Original Post]
    Blast from the past, it's been about a year and a half since I reviewed her. PRO'S: Total GFE w / BBFS a great little fuck CONS: Has TIME MANAGEMENT ISSUES, always a least 30 minutes late. $250+$50 VIP BBFS.

    http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/femal...d/833791688764
    Outstanding! She seem.

    Like she's cool with CIP?

    Side note re: Goldie- bummer about her CIP reaction. One of the things that makes girls like Dirty Annie so awesome is that she LOVES cum, especially deep in her beautiful little honeypot.

  6. #4250
    Senior Member


    Posts: 145
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    What was the upcharge?
    0.8 upcharge for BBFS.

  7. #4249
    Quote Originally Posted by East7  [View Original Post]
    Since there were conflicting reports on BBFS with her I asked via text and was told yes for an upcharge. She's attractive enough, started with BBBJ and switched to mish for BBFSCIP. After the finish she seemed grossed out by having cum in her (or about to leak out).

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?376263-Goldie
    What was the upcharge?

  8. #4248

    Taylor.

    Quote Originally Posted by KurtCutter  [View Original Post]
    Blast from the past, it's been about a year and a half since I reviewed her. PRO'S: Total GFE w / BBFS a great little fuck CONS: Has TIME MANAGEMENT ISSUES, always a least 30 minutes late. $250+$50 VIP BBFS.

    http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/femal...d/833791688764.
    Who took the top shot pic?

  9. #4247
    Quote Originally Posted by KurtCutter  [View Original Post]
    Blast from the past, it's been about a year and a half since I reviewed her. PRO'S: Total GFE w / BBFS a great little fuck CONS: Has TIME MANAGEMENT ISSUES, always a least 30 minutes late. $250+$50 VIP BBFS.

    http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/femal...d/833791688764/
    Very nice! Does she do greek?

  10. #4246

    Riley Star

    Anyone seen her? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....AD%90-Thursday!E2%AD%90%E2%AD%90-Naughty-girl-into-everything-%F0%9 F%94%A5-Smoking-hot.

    Allow BBFS, BBBJCIM, greek? Is she as good as her pictures look? How would you rate her looks in real life? I think her photos are a 9 out of 10. Thanks in advance, gents!

  11. #4245
    Quote Originally Posted by KurtCutter  [View Original Post]
    Blast from the past, it's been about a year and a half since I reviewed her. PRO'S: Total GFE w / BBFS a great little fuck CONS: Has TIME MANAGEMENT ISSUES, always a least 30 minutes late. $250+$50 VIP BBFS.

    http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/femal...d/833791688764
    Most excellent, sir! Well played!

  12. #4244

    TAYLOR is Back

    Blast from the past, it's been about a year and a half since I reviewed her. PRO'S: Total GFE w / BBFS a great little fuck CONS: Has TIME MANAGEMENT ISSUES, always a least 30 minutes late. $250+$50 VIP BBFS.

    http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/femal...d/833791688764
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎  

  13. #4243
    Senior Member


    Posts: 145

    Goldie

    Since there were conflicting reports on BBFS with her I asked via text and was told yes for an upcharge. She's attractive enough, started with BBBJ and switched to mish for BBFSCIP. After the finish she seemed grossed out by having cum in her (or about to leak out).

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?376263-Goldie

  14. #4242

    Follow up report

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperDriver  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Karly several times, always accommodating. Good BBBJ light kissing. On our first visit after some DATY just slid up and slid in for BBFSCIP gave her a nice tip. A little thick around the waist. Treat her nice I'd like for her to stay around.
    I went to see her on the basis of this information, and I can confirm to the board that BBFS appears to be her default mode. I will not repeat, however, as the overall experience was a disappointment.

  15. #4241
    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyYates  [View Original Post]
    Give her a week and it will drop I have seen it bounce back and forth for years. If you have seen her before just ask and see if you are grandfathered in at old rate I doubt she would say no. P.S. She does reqire you to bring your own raingear so bb not likely, I forgot and got BBBJ only. Great body, but she controls the session and what goes on for start to finish.
    I saw her back in the Stormie days and she was amazing. Just like she is now and did what I wanted. Last time I saw her she wouldn't even do doggie or show me her pussy. Despite this she was still a lot of fun and super sweet. Still plan to see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape