Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,101 to 29,115 of 30798
-
10-18-18 09:47 #1698Senior Member

Posts: 179Switter
Yes, Switter is Legit. There are Apps that work great for phones. Search by #YourTown to find providers in your area.
Originally Posted by Enduro185
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 07:55 #1697Senior Member

Posts: 168It's legit
After FOSTA, Twitter started to hide and shadow-ban a lot of accounts. Someone did much the same as USASG and made an out of the country server for Twitter for sex workers. So it's not just escorts, but camgirls, doms, etc. Not very easy to search on from your phone, but may be better on a computer.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 07:36 #1696Senior Member

Posts: 507http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/677826784853
Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 05:51 #1695Senior Member

Posts: 141Milf
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/751020266413
Originally Posted by BlackStallion2
[View Original Post]
910 XXX 5197.
-
10-18-18 04:11 #1694Senior Member

Posts: 111Switter
Yeah switter is exactly that and is completely legit. It's hosted in some Austria I use it to keep up with some of the girls that travel.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 20:37 #1693Senior Member

Posts: 435No her ad is on skipthegames.com but for some reason I can't get her number off her ad.
Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 17:55 #1692Senior Member

Posts: 869What site is this? Twitter for escorts LOL. Never seen it before is it legit? I would take this one for a ride when I'm over at the East end!
Originally Posted by SonnyCarson
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 16:36 #1691Senior Member

Posts: 117Cmilf
Heh got a link? I would TOFTT if it has all the checkboxes.
Originally Posted by BlackStallion2
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 15:43 #1690Senior Member

Posts: 240Anyone seen her before
Was checking this out. Has anyone seen her before?
https://independent.com.raleigh.list...popunder8.html
-
10-17-18 15:39 #1689Senior Member

Posts: 435Country MILF
Any monger see this provider before ? Please let me know thanks.
-
10-17-18 14:45 #1688Banned Member

Posts: 354Asian ad
Been reading everyone's posts but this was first time trying one. Contacted the city x ad, on Capitol, #2388. Called, decent English on phone, $. 3 hh. Wary of capital but didn't want to drive all the way to cary where most ads are listed. Numerical location on appliance, usually a double no but I have been inactive for a long time so went ahead. Girl I got didn't speak English but was friendly and all smiles. No surprise, not an asian model, probably mid thirties, some baby damage, very short.
The few minutes before things began was kinda like my first time with local escort, not really sure protocol, kind of had to feel it out. Language barrier undoubtedly had a lot to do with that. She came with a bucket of hand towels and bottles and I was worried she was going to try to massage me but didn't happen, got on bed with a cover in hand and got right to it. CBJ, cfs, I think she miss-interpreted my bringing my own cover to mean I wanted CBJ as BBBJ was advertised. No big deal, I always bring a magnum since most providers don't have them, CBJ was fine, then just mish. She was fun and seemed to enjoy time as well. Felt more like a hook up than a transaction. Didn't explore menu since cfs was all I was wanting. I think I may try more of these ads, nice break from the druggies.
Fun time, hug and kiss on cheek good-bye.
-
10-17-18 07:58 #1687Senior Member

Posts: 311Welp.
I'm not her "type" in multiple ways. .
Originally Posted by Eppi1888
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 07:13 #1686Senior Member

Posts: 379Bella. That is her
I was covered all the way but the all access Orion is in the videos.
Originally Posted by Eppi1888
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 23:39 #1685Senior Member

Posts: 146
-
10-16-18 23:00 #1684Senior Member

Posts: 475Haha. He had spoken.
Originally Posted by MegaWattMaker
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





