Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4904

    CIM Downtown?

    Will be in JAX next week. Downtown, with no vehicle. Any ladies in the downtown area that offer a messy CIM finish?

    RTFFing, but it looks like most providers are west or south.

    Thanks!

  2. #4903
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrapple6  [View Original Post]
    Hoping LSM gets into town soon.
    Me too love that tight little ass!

  3. #4902

    Dropped comms

    Quote Originally Posted by DllsCwby  [View Original Post]
    Attempted to meet her text her and inquired let her know I was interested and she offered pics then I said ok but never sent them or replied back. Not sure what strategy is probably bs or she's scared. Anyway looks super cute hopefully someone will hit it and report back.
    Yeah she did the same thing with me. We tried it a couple of texts back and forth and then she went radio silent when I tried to make a plan.

  4. #4901

    Mixed girl bella

    Attempted to meet her text her and inquired let her know I was interested and she offered pics then I said ok but never sent them or replied back. Not sure what strategy is probably bs or she's scared. Anyway looks super cute hopefully someone will hit it and report back.

  5. #4900
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2131
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyG  [View Original Post]
    She's a swan turned BP girl. She walked philly and university near spring park rd. She's not much to speak about and not all that talented. Just be careful around these chicks they like to steal stuff.
    Taylor doesn't even look like the same person anymore.

  6. #4899

    Aurora Swanson?

    Has anyone seen Aurora from Eros? Seems a bit too good to be true. Just curious.

  7. #4898
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJob  [View Original Post]
    Back in Jax for another week. Can anyone direct me.

    To a spinner who will not rip me off like last week.

    Thanks.
    Hoping LSM gets into town soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lsm.jpg‎  

  8. #4897
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJob  [View Original Post]
    Although pics look decent Deff a former PH veteran.

  9. #4896

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJob  [View Original Post]
    She's a swan turned BP girl. She walked philly and university near spring park rd. She's not much to speak about and not all that talented. Just be careful around these chicks they like to steal stuff.

  10. #4895

    While back

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJob  [View Original Post]
    She used to roam PH years ago then occasional posting. Haven't seen her in a while, last I did nice girl, safe, and attractive IMO. But I think she had a hard time with the nature of the job. Probably worth a chance.

  11. #4894

    Brandy


  12. #4893

    Info request

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...o/633878244621

    About 2 months ago she posted in the classifieds for a while. IIRC there was one post / review about her, but I have no way to search for her.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...l/782171059857

    She was asked about a month ago and got no replies. I figured I'd ask.

    Thanks.

  13. #4892

    Kitty kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Aznvt2  [View Original Post]
    I been going to see Jess and she's always great as usual but was looking for something closer and came across this girl. Has anyone seen this girl before?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/084935420371
    Just got in touch with this one and tried to do a LEO check and she went off asking why I would even ask that and even if she was LEO she wouldn't have to tell me because of a sting. I got a bad vibe so tread carefully if you reach out to her.

  14. #4891

    A little help please

    Back in Jax for another week. Can anyone direct me.

    To a spinner who will not rip me off like last week.

    Thanks.

  15. #4890

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by Aznvt2  [View Original Post]
    I been going to see Jess and she's always great as usual but was looking for something closer and came across this girl. Has anyone seen this girl before?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/084935420371
    She is a total waste of time she wants 200 Mario coins for a qv which was way too unreasonable. If you do show up she pulls the old donation up front for a room scam. Luckily my friend didn't fall for it and he told me her body is total crap.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape