Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #2048

    I feel Your Pain!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick07  [View Original Post]
    OMG those girls are so serious about not wanting to have sex I messages a young Latina girl 23 years old cute just shooting the shit I asked her to send me some pics she started sending my half ass nude pics I was like WTF then I said send me another one I like being horny in the morning and Bam! She sent me one with her fingers opening her pink pussy I was like OMG I have to fuck this one today then she was at the mall close to my house I was like we can do the $200 ice breaker in the car but she did not want to leave her friend I was like dam! Then, one hour pass she was like we can we it at a mall in Rockville I was like its too light out wait until dark time passed we met at Columbia Mall she was cute and slim she start talking about her new boss cut all her hours her pay check use to be $987 a week now its $300 I told her I will make up the different we drove to a spot jumpin the back she was like "where do you want me to start" how she said it I was like WTF then I said just kiss on my body I think she did not hear me because she started deep french kissing me for a long while then I was like suck my dick I was thinking it was going to be a couple sucks like them lazy SW and I do not even like my dick being sucked but man she went to work and moving up and down fast like a rabbit my eyes was wide open then she was like which way do I want it I got on top she was wet and tight AF I did not want to Cum it was so Hot I was in this shit raw I busted that's when it went down hill she started freaking out until I told her I could not have kids Next thing I know she blocked me saying she does not know if this was the life for her. So I'm confused as fuck because I know she is still on SA. I forget her name its Berrycutie or something like that she has a picture of her driving her car. I was upset for 3 hours on that one I have a new Latina girl now I used the same line LMAO! Do a Latina search you will find her.
    I had a similar experience with a gorgeous, sweet young lady from Goucher. It took a lot of talking until we finally met for lunch. She is 20, white, tall, slender but not skinny and beautiful. We had agreed that there would be no reimbursement for her having lunch with me, but if she was feeling it after lunch there would be. We have a a very nice, relaxed lunch. Towards the end I ask her if she would like to spend some time alone in private, and she just looks down at the plate and nods. I get a room in place right next door, really worried that when I got back to restaurant she might have bolted. She is still sitting there waiting. We get in room and every time I try to move forward she slows things down. It takes about an hour to finally get her naked, but it is worth every second. Am afraid to ask for oral, because I get feeling she may bolt any second. We go at it slowly in several positions and I am just trying to not finish in seconds. Have an awesome time, we talk fo 30 minutes and hug our goodbyes. She says she wants to keep meeting every week. I am feeling really, really lucky. Anyway, she goes radio silent that day and her profile is deleted. Finally, about a week later she returns my text. Tells me she got in a car accident leaving the hotel and attaches pic of car. She said that was a sign to her that she really should not be doing this type of thing. Does tell me that she liked me as a person and enjoyed herself. Have always wondered what would have happened if that accident did not take place.

  2. #2047

    I've seen her as well

    Quote Originally Posted by Zdkint  [View Original Post]
    Prettyinpinka: https://www.seeking.com/member/4dd1f...9-f080f005d3c0.

    I texted with this girl about six months ago, and at the time her number revealed her FB account, that led me to her name, and a quick MD case search revealed a pending fraud case. I don't know if that matters. Last I talked with her she was unable do drive (due to many DUI's), and wanted $$ for a visit in a hotel. I haven't seen her in person so not sure if she is worth the trouble. Any takers?
    This was about a year ago. One of the first SA girls I hooked up with actually. Doesn't beat around the Bush. Down to meet up after just a few messages. Had to pick her up at a relative's house with whom she lives as she doesn't have transportation (as previously stated). Went right to a very cheap notel and got down to business for $150. Decent body and effort. Teeth are very bad though which was one of the main things that pointed me to assuming she was a user. No marks or anything on her arms. Saw her one other time with similar results and then moved on. Referred a friend to her and he had the same results. He asked her if she'd do a couple guys at once or maybe even more and she was interested but her asking price was too high. She texted me unsolicited several times after we hooked up inquiring about wanting to get together again, if that's of concern to anyone.

  3. #2046

    Back on sa again

    OMG those girls are so serious about not wanting to have sex I messages a young Latina girl 23 years old cute just shooting the shit I asked her to send me some pics she started sending my half ass nude pics I was like WTF then I said send me another one I like being horny in the morning and Bam! She sent me one with her fingers opening her pink pussy I was like OMG I have to fuck this one today then she was at the mall close to my house I was like we can do the $200 ice breaker in the car but she did not want to leave her friend I was like dam! Then, one hour pass she was like we can we it at a mall in Rockville I was like its too light out wait until dark time passed we met at Columbia Mall she was cute and slim she start talking about her new boss cut all her hours her pay check use to be $987 a week now its $300 I told her I will make up the different we drove to a spot jumpin the back she was like "where do you want me to start" how she said it I was like WTF then I said just kiss on my body I think she did not hear me because she started deep french kissing me for a long while then I was like suck my dick I was thinking it was going to be a couple sucks like them lazy SW and I do not even like my dick being sucked but man she went to work and moving up and down fast like a rabbit my eyes was wide open then she was like which way do I want it I got on top she was wet and tight AF I did not want to Cum it was so Hot I was in this shit raw I busted that's when it went down hill she started freaking out until I told her I could not have kids Next thing I know she blocked me saying she does not know if this was the life for her. So I'm confused as fuck because I know she is still on SA. I forget her name its Berrycutie or something like that she has a picture of her driving her car. I was upset for 3 hours on that one I have a new Latina girl now I used the same line LMAO! Do a Latina search you will find her.

  4. #2045
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdkint  [View Original Post]
    Prettyinpinka: https://www.seeking.com/member/4dd1f...9-f080f005d3c0.

    I texted with this girl about six months ago, and at the time her number revealed her FB account, that led me to her name, and a quick MD case search revealed a pending fraud case. I don't know if that matters. Last I talked with her she was unable do drive (due to many DUI's), and wanted $$ for a visit in a hotel. I haven't seen her in person so not sure if she is worth the trouble. Any takers?
    She's legit. Nice girl with a heroin problem. Great in the sack, or at least she was 6 months ago. You could probably offer a little less, as I was tapping it for $150. I didn't see any usage signals, but a friend who was seeing her tipped me off.

  5. #2044
    Prettyinpinka: https://www.seeking.com/member/4dd1f...9-f080f005d3c0.

    I texted with this girl about six months ago, and at the time her number revealed her FB account, that led me to her name, and a quick MD case search revealed a pending fraud case. I don't know if that matters. Last I talked with her she was unable do drive (due to many DUI's), and wanted $$ for a visit in a hotel. I haven't seen her in person so not sure if she is worth the trouble. Any takers?

  6. #2043
    Bby74: https://www.seeking.com/member/123f2...3-1971f870ecb5.

    I have met in person twice. Cute BBW early 20's. Does not have a specific $$ goal, but if approached carefully, respectfully, and slowly, she will give it up. Needs a good rodglring, that is for sure. My schedule never worked with her. But if you have time on nights or weekends, and can approach her correctly, you'll score. A $. 5 would likely be more than enough if you move slowly enough.

  7. #2042
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiceOfLife  [View Original Post]
    You guys offer too much LOL.
    I'm sure you're right. She was hinting she wanted her whole rent. (500).

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiceOfLife  [View Original Post]
    She's a little heavier than pix show, doesn't like to BJ.
    Thanks man, especially for that last part. NEXT!

  8. #2041

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by Whistles  [View Original Post]
    Casey5527.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a9631...f-dcf0b501021d

    She offered a time to meet, I picked the place (close to my work.) Gave her my digits but she didn't share back. Unsurprisingly based on that, she no-showed.

    Retroroamer.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3bb08...8-1bbc7b493de5

    Super hot pics, clearly DTF in messages, wanted 350. Went silent when I asked for a time.

    ANightinparisxo.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c30c4...4-ca47b3914ed5

    Dancer, ready and willing. Told me her rent, I said I'd pay half of it per session (about 250), she was ecstatic. But hard to schedule with. Still trying.
    She accepted a date on WYP a year or so ago, then never responded to my opening chat. Eventually I just gave up.

  9. #2040

    Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Communicated with her offered same thing and yeah hard to schedule.
    She's legit. Dances downtown at night, I forget where. I was seeing her regularly for $150 in the Spring but then moved on to better things. She's a little heavier than pix show, doesn't like to BJ. You guys offer too much LOL. No transportation last I saw her.

  10. #2039

    3rd girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Whistles  [View Original Post]
    Casey5527.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a9631...f-dcf0b501021d

    She offered a time to meet, I picked the place (close to my work.) Gave her my digits but she didn't share back. Unsurprisingly based on that, she no-showed.

    Retroroamer.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3bb08...8-1bbc7b493de5

    Super hot pics, clearly DTF in messages, wanted 350. Went silent when I asked for a time.

    ANightinparisxo.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c30c4...4-ca47b3914ed5

    Dancer, ready and willing. Told me her rent, I said I'd pay half of it per session (about 250), she was ecstatic. But hard to schedule with. Still trying.
    Communicated with her offered same thing and yeah hard to schedule.

  11. #2038

    Wher they at

    Can somebody please point me in the rite direction for a few good escorts. I am very good friends wit 2 in princess anne but I get tired of the same thing. I can link y'all up they're always tryna do their thing so maybe someone can swap info wit me.

  12. #2037

    Intel of failures in the last week.

    Casey5527.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a9631...f-dcf0b501021d

    She offered a time to meet, I picked the place (close to my work.) Gave her my digits but she didn't share back. Unsurprisingly based on that, she no-showed.

    Retroroamer.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3bb08...8-1bbc7b493de5

    Super hot pics, clearly DTF in messages, wanted 350. Went silent when I asked for a time.

    ANightinparisxo.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c30c4...4-ca47b3914ed5

    Dancer, ready and willing. Told me her rent, I said I'd pay half of it per session (about 250), she was ecstatic. But hard to schedule with. Still trying.

  13. #2036

    More Intel

    1) Jackalyn (https://www.seeking.com/member/83f03...9-14b227886a77)
    Online only.

    2) sugarbabyx147 (https://www.seeking.com/member/77a0b...a-84fb652b5c94)
    Nothing physical.

    3) rosie100200 (https://www.seeking.com/member/39563...7-0618b5c56969)
    Said that she's DTF, but she wants a deposit before meeting. Err... no.

    That's it from me for now -- my premium has expired. I'd renew, but I wish it wasn't so f***ing expensive.

  14. #2035

    More intel

    Babyface_1 https://www.seeking.com/member/11245...5-f16b5068581a.

    Was quick to text, then requested $$$ PPM. Sent a bunch of pictures and told me how good she is. My game is to not pay for anything from SA, so she was not my ideal candidate. If you want skinny and can talk her down from her GPS, then maybe ok?

    Truejewel813 https://www.seeking.com/member/f9791...f-271fa5be085d.

    She is a nice lady who needs help. Will not respond with a direct ask for extras, has to be treated like a lady. Treat her nice, maybe flirt a bit in text, and she will let you know if your going in the right direction. Never asked for specific help or PPM, but I did help her and she did help me. Seriously she is a nice lady who will be suitably appreciative of a gentalman who wants to help her and her kids out. She is fit and very able.

  15. #2034

    Intel follow up- pt 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny71  [View Original Post]
    Have a text dialogue with her after website chat, she did not discuss any $ and made plans for today to come visit me, she didn't show. No follow text thread.
    This was referring to clarabel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape